Jump to content

Owl

Moderators
  • Content count

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Owl

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. PM Server with nocostume
  2. Owl

    GRAY ARMORS UNEQUIPPABLE

    Notified the admin. Thanks for the report.
  3. Owl

    "Where is that Picture?" Event

    FOUND BY yandereQueen @ yuno_fild05 288 303
  4. Owl

    "Where is that Picture?" Event

    FOUND BY Damodara @ ein_fild05 316 160
  5. Owl

    "Where is that Picture?" Event

    FOUND bY Deym de Wet @ pay_fild05 81 79
  6. Owl

    "Where is that Picture?" Event

    FOUND by Templar @ gef_fild05 123 102
  7. Owl

    "Where is that Picture?" Event

    FOUND BY yandereQueen @ ve_fild05 74 52
  8. Rules are simply. I'll post a Screenshot of me in a specific place of this Ragnarok World. You can only find me in game while this topic is active! Winner gets 5 EPs!
  9. Owl

    Maintenance

    Maintenance should be over in about 30mins. Also, character server used to be down and that's why it looked like you had no characters.
  10. Owl

    Gettin' Hazy in the Forest!

    Hoot hoot, Mora Village has always attracted adventurers eager to find rare new equipment, meet the spirited Rafflesias, fight new monsters, and venture through the Hazy Forest. However, not all who enter the forest are able to return... To begin exploring the Hazy Forest and gathering your new Mora Equipment, please complete the Wandering Guardian Quest. Be sure to read the maps carefully as the forest might send you back to the beginning if you're not careful! Once you've completed the Wandering Guardian Quest, you may begin doing the Mora Daily Quests. Each quest is fairly simple and will reward you with 1 Mora Coin. These coins can be used to purchase Mora Equipment and even to endow them with enchantments! Each respective Mora Set has been adjusted to Loki standards and can only be used by certain classes. Each piece of Mora Equipment can be enchanted at least twice and some can even be Empowered! Please read below for details: Guardian of Artifacts [High Wizards/Professors] (/navi mora 104/76) Each piece of equipment from the Guardian of Artifacts can be purchased for 10 Mora Coins When purchasing equipment, you are only able to select what type of equipment, not specific pieces (shoes, armor, weapon, accessory) The Golden Rod set has been adjusted for High Wizards: Golden Rod Staff[2] (Two-handed) - 2 Possible Enchants MATK +15% + 1% MATK for every 2 refines INT +3 Increases [Jupitel Thunder] damage by 12% Golden Rod Robe[0] - 3 Possible Enchants [Lord of Vermilion] and [Thunder Storm] will have a chance to Stun enemies +70% Resistance to Freeze When Base LUK is 120 or higher, INT +5 Golden Rod Orb[1] - 3 Possible Enchants +15% Resistance to Wind attacks Chance to cast [Jupiter Thunder] Level 3 when hit with physical or magical attacks Golden Rod Shoes - 3 Possible Enchants +15% Resistance to Wind attacks Set Bonus (Golden Rod Staff[2], Golden Rod Shoes, Golden Rod Orb[1], Golden Rod Robe +40% all Wind element spell damage -30% Earth elemental spell damage -50% resistance to Earth attacks +10% Resistance to Demi-Humans The Forest set has been adjusted for High Wizards: Forest Staff[2] (Two-handed) - 2 Possible Enchants MATK +15% + 1% MATK for every 2 refines INT +3 Increases [Earth Spike] and [Heaven's Drive] damage by 12% Forest Robe - 3 Possible Enchants [Heaven's Drive] and [Earth Spike] have a chance to inflict "Slow Down" +70% Resistance to Freeze When Base LUK is 120 or higher, INT +5 Forest Orb[1] - 3 Possible Enchants +15% Resistance to Earth attacks Chance to cast [Quagmare] Level 3 when hit by physical or magical attacks Forest Shoes - 3 Possible Enchants +15% Resistance to Earth attacks Set Bonus (Forest Staff[2], Forest Robe, Forest Orb[1], Forest Shoes): +40% Earth elemental spell damage -30% Fire spell damage -50% Resistance to Fire attacks +10% Resistance to Demi-Humans The Aqua set has been adjusted for Professors: Aqua Staff[2] (Two-handed) MATK +15 + 1% MATK for every 2 refines INT +3 Increases [Cold Bolt] and [Frost Diver] damage by 12% Aqua Robe [Cold Bolt] has a chance to inflict "Cold" +70% Resistance to Freeze When Base LUK is 120 or higher, INT +5 Aqua Orb[1] +15% Resistance to Water attacks Adds chance to cast [Frost Diver] Level 3 (or the level learned) when hit by physical or magical attacks Aqua Shoes +15% Resistance to Water attacks Set Bonus (Aqua Staff[2], Aqua Robe, Aqua Orb[1], Aqua Shoes): +40% Water element spell damage -30% Wind element spell damage -50% Resistance to Wind attacks +10% Resistance to Demi-Humans The Crimson set has been adjusted for Professors and includes: Crimson Staff[2] (Two-handed) MATK +15% + 1% MATK for every 2 refines INT +3 Increases [Fire Bolt] and [Fire Ball] damage by 12% Crimson Robe [Fire Bolt] has a chance to inflict a small "Burning" +70% Resistance to Freeze When Base LUK is 120 or higher, INT +5 Crimson Orb[1] +15% Resistance to Fire attacks Adds chance to cast [Fire Ball] Level 3 (or the level learned) when hit by physical or magical attacks Crimson Shoes +15% Resistance to Fire attacks Set Bonus (Crimson Staff[2], Crimson Robe, Crimson Orb[1], Crimson Shoes) +40% Fire element spell damage -30% Water element spell damage -50% Resistance to Water attacks +10% Resistance to Demi-Humans To enchant your equipment, please speak to the Artifact Crafter (/navi mora 99/93). The Golden Rod/Forest/Aqua/Crimson items mentioned above can be enchanted with: SP +100 SP +200 HP +100 HP +200 INT +1 INT +2 INT +3 DEX +1 DEX +2 DEX +3 MATK +1% MATK +2% MDEF +1 MDEF +2 If your equipment has a third possible enchantment slot, you also have a chance to enchant it with the following (in addition to the original list): INT +4 DEX +4 Keeper of Secrets [High Priests/Champions] (/navi mora 88/89) Each piece of equipment from the Keeper of Secrets can be purchased for 10 Mora Coins When purchasing equipment, you are only able to select what type of equipment, not specific pieces (shoes, armor, weapon, accessory) If you already have an accessory in your inventory, the Keeper of Secrets will not allow you to purchase anymore equipment You may trade in any accessory to the Keeper of Secrets for 10 Mora Coins (third option) The Master of Relics (/navi mora 96/74) is able to enchant the equipment listed below for High Priests and Champions. Each item has different potential enchants which will be listed with them. The following items have been adjusted for High Priests: Bible of Promise (Vol. 1) - 3 Possible Enchants Adds chance of using Odin's Power Level 1 on yourself when attacking Possible Enchants: ATK +2% VIT +1, +2 INT +1, +2 DEX +1, +2 HP +500 CRIT +5 Possible Enchants (3rd and 4th slot): INT +3, +4 DEX +3, +4 Light of Cure +5% Effectiveness of Healing Skills Allows the user to enchant items with effects related to [Heal] Possible Enchants: INT +1, +2 MDEF +6 DEX +1, +2 VIT +1, +2 HP +500 ATK +2% Cure Lvl 1 (Small chance to do Highness Heal Level 1 after using Heal) Seal of Cathedral +5% Effectiveness of Healing Skills Allows the user to enchant items with effects related to [Sanctuary] Possible Enchants: DEX +1, +2 VIT +1, +2 INT +2 MDEF +6 HP +500 ATK +2% Catholic Lvl 1 (Increases Sanctuary's effect by 5%) Ring of Archbishop +5% Effectiveness of Healing Skills Allows the user to enchant items with effects related to healing skills Possible Enchants: MDEF +6 INT +2 DEX +1, +2 VIT +1 HP +500 ATK +2% Archbishop Lvl 1 (Increase effect of healing skills by 3%) The Affection set has been adjusted for High Priests and includes: Wand of Affection[2] +10% MATK +10% Heal Bonus Possible Enchants: +100 SP VIT +1, +2 INT +1, +2, +5 DEX +1, +2 MATK +1% Robe of Affection Blesses the wearer with Holy Property +70% Resistance to Freeze Reduce SP Cost by 2% for every refine Possible Enchants: DEX +1, +2, +3 INT +1, +2 ATK +2% STR +4, +5 CRIT +5 HP +500 MDEF +6 Shawl of Affection Adds chance of casting [Renovatio] Level 1 when physically or magically attacked Increases Perfect Dodge by 2 + refine Possible Enchants: DEX +1, +2, +3, +4 INT +1, +2 VIT +1 HP +500 CRIT +5 MDEF +6 Shoes of Affection +10% Damage received from all races MAX HP increased by 750 per refine +10% Resistance to Demi-Humans Possible Enchants: DEX +1, +2 INT +1, +2 ATK +2% MDEF +6 HP +500 Set Bonus (Wand of Affection, Robe of Affection, Shawl of Affection, Shoes of Affection): +25% Heal Bonus +20% SP Consumption when using [Heal] Reduces Cooldown rate by 15% The Judgement set has been adjusted for Champions and includes: Mace of Judgement[2] +20% Damage when using Neutral Possible Enchants: DEX +1, +2 ATK +3% STR +1, +2 VIT +1, +2 Possible Enchants (3rd and 4th slot): STR +3, +4 Robe of Judgement Blesses the wearer with Shadow property +70% Resistance to Freeze Increases [Finger Offensive] damage by 10% and increases SP cost by 10 Possible Enchants: DEX +1, +2, +3, +4 INT +1, +2, +3, +4 STR +4 VIT +1 ATK +2% MATK +2% CRIT +5 HP +500 MDEF +6 Shawl of Judgement Chance of using [Gentle Touch - Cure] Level 1 when attacked Increases ATK by 10*2 per refine Possible Enchants: DEX +1, +2, +3, +4 INT +1, +2 VIT +1 HP +500 Shoes of Judgement Increases HP by 50 per Base Level Increases SP by 3 per Base Level +1% MAX HP/SP per refine Reduces Cooldown by 10% Possible Enchants: DEX +2, +3, +4 INT +1, +2 MDEF +6 ATK +2% Set Bonus (Mace of Judgement, Robe of Judgement, Shawl of Judgement, Shoes of Judgement): +20% Damage when using Neutral Ignores Defense by 35% Increases damage of [Excrutiating Palm] by 45% and increases SP cost by 20 Decreases Cooldown of [Excrutiating Palm] by 1 second Artifact Collector [High Wizards/Professors/High Priests/Champions] (/navi mora 124/82) The Artifact Collector has been studying the various Mora weapons and has learned how to empower them for you (Golden Rod Staff/Forest Staff/Aqua Staff/Crimson Staff/Wand of Affection/Mace of Judgement) but he has a few conditions! The weapon that you trade into him for empowerment must be refined and have particular enchantment values Enchantment values do not have to be lone-standing enchantments; if the Artifact Collector asks for INT +4, it can be a combination of INT+1 and INT +3 or INT +2 and INT+2 There is no benefit to refine the weapon beyond what he asks of you: it will not improve your success rate Each empowerment has a chance to fail which will break the weapon as well. The Golden Rod Staff, Forest Staff, Aqua Staff, and Crimson Staff must be refined to +7 and have MATK +2% or INT +4. If you successfully empower your weapon, you will receive Empowered Golden Rod Staff, Empowered Forest Staff, Empowered Aqua Staff or Empowered Crimson Staff. The Wand of Affection and Mace of Judgement must be refined to +7. The Wand of Affection must have MATK +2%, DEX +4 or INT +5. The Mace of Judgement must have ATK +3%, DEX +4 or STR +5. If you successfully empower your weapon, you will receive Empowered Wand of Affection and Empowered Mace of Judgement. The new weapons also create new Set Bonuses when worn with their respective equipment. Empowered Golden Rod Staff[1] MATK +20%, +1% MATK for every 2 refines INT +5 +30% Damage inflicted with [Jupitel Thunder] Set Bonus (Empowered Golden Rod Staff, Golden Rod Robe, Golden Rod Orb[1], Golden Shoes) +60% damage with Wind Elemental magic -60% Earth magic damage -50% Resistance to Earth element +15% Resistance to Demi-Humans Empowered Forest Staff[1] +30% Damage inflicted with [Earth Spike] and [Heaven's Drive] Set Bonus (Empowered Forest Staff, Forest Robe, Forest Orb[1], Forest Shoes): +60% damage with Earth Elemental magic -60% Fire magic damage -60% Resistance to Fire element +15% Resistance to Demi-Humans Empowered Aqua Staff[1] +30% Damage inflicted with [Cold Bolt] and [Frost Diver] Set Bonus (Empowered Aqua Staff, Aqua Robe, Aqua Orb[1], Aqua Shoes): +60% damage with Water Elemental damage -60% Wind magic damage -50% Resistance to Wind Element +15% Resistance to Demi-Humans Empowered Crimson Staff[1] +30% Damage inflicted with [Fire Bolt] and [Fire Ball] Set Bonus (Empowered Crimson Staff, Crimson Robe, Crimson Orb[1], Crimson Shoes): +60% damage with Fire Elemental damage -60% Water damage by 60% -50% Resistance to Water element +15% Resistance to Demi-Humans Empowered Wand of Affection[1] +15% MATK +25% Heal Bonus Set Bonus (Empowered Wand of Affection, Robe of Affection, Shawl of Affection, Shoes of Affection): +45% Heal Bonus Increases SP Consumption of [Heal] by 50 Reduces Cooldown by 25% Empowered Mace of Judgement[1] +40% Damage when using Neutral Set Bonus (Empowered Mace of Judgement, Robe of Judgement, Shawl of Judgement, Shoes of Judgement): +30% Damage when using Neutral Increases damage of [Excrutiating Palm] by 80% and increases SP cost by 20 Decreases Cooldown of [Excrutiating Palm] by 1.5 seconds Guardian of Power [Snipers/Bards & Gypsies/Assassin Crosses/Stalkers/Lord Knights/Paladins] (/navi mora 148/98) Each piece of equipment from the Guardian of Power costs 10 Mora Coins When purchasing equipment from the Guardian of Power, you are able to specify what class and what piece of equipment you want The White Wing set has been adjusted for Snipers and includes: White Wing Suit[1] Increases ranged damage by 0.5 * Refine Level Flee +1 per refine White Wing Manteau CRIT rate +5% White Wing Boots[1] +10% Movement Speed MDEF +1 per refine White Wing Brooch ATK +80 Set Bonus (White Wing Suit, White Wing Manteau, White Wing Boots, White Wing Brooch): ASPD +2 Increases [Sharp Shooting] damage by 25% Increases ranged damage by 10% Chance of casting [Double Strafe] Level 3 (or the level learned) when attacking with a ranged weapon The Black Wing Set has been adjusted for Clowns and Gypsies and includes: Black Wing Suit[1] HP +1000 and additional +1000HP per refine SP +100 and additional +100SP per refine Black Wing Manteau +1 Perfect Dodge for every refine above +6 Increases movement speed by refine rate Black Wing Boots[1] +10 Movement Speed MDEF +1 per refine Black Wing Brooch ATK +90 Set Bonus (Black Wing Suit, Black Wing Manteau, Black Wing Boots, Black Wing Brooch): MAX HP +20% Increases damage of [Arrow Vulcan] by 20% Perfect Dodge +20 Increases ranged attack damage by 10% AGI -20 Flee -20 The Sapha Set has been adjusted for Assassin Crosses and includes: Sapha's Cloth[1] Chance of auto-casting [Meteor Assault] Level 1 (or level learned) when physically attacking Sapha's Hood Increases Crit Damage by 1.5% per refine Sapha's Shoes[1] +7% Movement Speed +7% HP/SP Chance of gaining Movement Speed, Flee, and Perfect Dodge when receiving physical or magical damage Sapha Ring ATK +100 Set Bonus (Sapha's Cloth, Sapha's Hood, Sapha's Shoes, Sapha Ring): Flee +10 CRIT +15 Increases SP cost of skills by 10% Increases damage of [Sonic Blow] and [Grimtooth] by 20% The Nab Set has been adjusted for Stalkers and includes: Nab's Cloth[1] Increases HP and SP by 1.5 per refine Nab Hood Increases DEX and STR per refine level Increases Flee and ATK for every 2 refines Nab Shoes[1] +10% HP/SP +7% Movement Speed Nab Ring ATK +95 Set Bonus (Nab's Cloth, Nab Hood, Nab Shoes, Nab Ring): If base STR is 250 or higher, +10% Melee Damage If base DEX is 250 or higher, +10% Ranged damage +10% damage to all races CRIT -50 Chance of casting [Odin's Blessing] Level 1 when physically attacking The Ur's Set has been adjusted for Lord Knights and includes: Ur's Plate +2% MAX HP per refine -5% damage from Neutral element -5% damage from Demi-Human Ur's Manteau -10% damage from Neutral element -1.5% damage from physical attacks per refine Ur's Greaves[1] MAX HP increases by 1.5 per refine +5% Movement Speed Ur's Seal[1] ATK +90 Set Bonus (Ur's Plate, Ur's Manteau, Ur's Greaves, Ur's Seal): MAX HP +25% Increases damage of [Spiral Pierce] by 20% Increases SP cost of Spiral Pierce by 20 Enables use of [Guard] Level 1 The Peuz Set has been adjusted for Paladins and includes: Peuz's Plate MAX HP +30% and +2% per refine Increases resistance to Neutral by 1% per refine Peuz's Manteau Increases resistance to all elements by 1% per refine Perfect Dodge +5 Peuz's Greaves[1] Increases CRIT by 1 per refine Increases HP by 1.5% per refine Increases resistance to Melee by 5% Peuz's Seal[1] ATK +80 HP +3% Set Bonus (Peuz's Plate, Peuz's Manteau, Peuz's Greaves, Peuz's Seal): +10% damage to all monster sizes +10% CRIT damage Increases damage of [Shield Boomerang] and [Shield Chain] by 20% Chance of using [Concentration] Level 2 when physically attacking Artifact Researcher [Snipers/Assassin Crosses/Lord Knights/Paladins] (/navi mora 148/98) The Artifact Researcher is a bit picky about allowing just any ol' adventurer to enchant their equipment and has a few requirements before he is willing to help you out. Enchantments are performed at a cost of 1 Mora Coin and 100,000 zeny per attempt Second enchantments (in the second slot) have a chance of failure and may erase all enchantments from your equipment Third enchantments have a very low success rate and failures will either remove all the enchantments or break your equipment The Artifact Researcher is also able to remove all enchantments for a fee of 1 Mora Coin and 100,000 zeny (third dialogue option) Please note that this is a partial guide. Please work together with your fellow adventurers to discover all the possible enchantments for each gear.
  11. Owl

    Gramps, Leveling and You!

    Greetings, adventurers! Gramps has arrived in Loki and has settled quite nicely in Eden Group (@go 39) . He's eager to meet all of you and to provide as much support as he can for your leveling experience. Each time you visit him, Gramps will ask you to help him kill 400 monsters: he will scale the type of monster to your level so hopefully you can get some good EXP from his request as you're doing it. If you successfully fulfill his request, Gramps will reward you with some extra EXP too! He will have a new request every four hours so you can help out a couple times a day . At the end of the month, Gramps will review the monsters hunted and rotate what will be available for the next cycle. If you find that some monsters are too tough after the rotation, we encourage you to use #pr to find a leveling party! The leveling ranges are: Level 103 to 153 Level 154 to 204 Level 205 to 255 Players can only go into the areas corresponding to their level. People who are above or below the described ranges will be unable to help out Gramps unless they are in the middle of completing a quest. For example, if a player reaches 154 while completing one of Gramps' requests, they will still be able to complete the quest. After completing the request, the player will have to move onto the 154-204 range. We encourage you to help Gramps with a party as party kills will also count for individual player's counters as well - the only requirement is that you see the monster on your screen as it dies. Mercenary and homunculus kills also count as long as the kill occurs on-screen for the party members.
  12. Owl

    Condensed White Potions Question

    The description is wrong. It is 5 weight each, always been.
  13. Owl

    [Denied] Panda Rucksack

    https://irowiki.org/wiki/Status_Effects#Deep_Sleep
  14. Owl

    WoE Times and you

    There are the Old WoE Times.
  15. Owl

    Hoot, hoot

    Hoot, I'll keep it simple and straight-forward. Just like any known Owl, I am here to be informative. I will do my best to improve the enjoyment of any player regardless of their level of experience. Feel free to ask me anything related to RevivalRO, I will be very likely be able to answer it. Just keep in mind that our Wiki is available for information as well(Don't bombard me with too many questions all at once please.) Any hoot, you can catch me in Discord, at the Helpdesk or the Website Support and I will answer as soon as I am available. I will look forward to your questions. Hoot Hoot, Owl
×