Suggestion Thread

Tomson

I would like to suggest that pls fix the andro in cashop ,,cant purchase some items,, or if not going to happen ,,pls put some npc cahop like bf sale one pls ,,

Pls,, pls,,

Thats the only problem of andro here

Just never mind the BG npc ,,important for me is cashop npc thanks more power

Bring back the limited SRT Boxes (the one that can be bought using LPP)..although this is a personal and most certainly selfish request, I think some other player also shares the same point of view...frankly speaking, I didn't even get the time to spend any LPP on black friday sale because I just got my LPP refunded...and I thought the SRT Box would be available for a few days/weeks more...who knew it'd be removed a few hours after I installed RagnaRevival and while I was busy leveling/adjusting to almost 0 equipment (except for donor items)..

Please reconsider.. :sob:

1) How about adapting drop rates of items dropped through cards?

Example Gargoyle Card. Official it's 1% and after testing seems like it stayed at 1%. Now 20% will be too high most properly, but a custom drop rate for those slightly higher?

2) How about enabling Call/Rest/Resurrect Homunculus in Prontera? Just for convenience. Specially when still raising Intimacy (and sometimes you go afk and wanna take it to sleep :p) - so one needn't leave the town every time just to do that and it doesn't seem to cause actually issues.

Please add these cards for Marvin if possible because i don't think these cards are included and were called by Marvin before. Some of these cards just pile up in storage coz barely anyone buys them or uses them.

Butoijo Card
Cendrawasih Card
Comodo Card
Little Fatum Card
Parus Card
Sedora Card
Sropho Card
Crystalis Golem Card
Embers Card
Green Damselfly Card
Indicolite Card
Jormungandr Card
Leanen Sidhe Card
Lycan Card
Mossy Golem Card
Onyx Card
Opuntia Card
Polistes Card
Praying Mantis Card
Puca Card
Rhodochrosite Card
Roseus Monstrum Card
Sproutling Card
Treant Card
Una Fey Card
Wild Warg Card

I would like to suggest that the #trade channel be similar to RODex.

Let it be just an optional window where you could see posts from people that are buying or selling something.

(I know you could leave #trade channel, but what if you want to check it "occasionally"?)

70% of the chats I read are trade posts, and 95% of them are repetitive.

Might be a shot in the dark here, but I'm wondering if there's a way we could differentiate between Merchant Shops that we've already checked and ones that we haven't?

I find myself checking the shops if any new ones opened up. More into the tiny details than anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Please make BUBBLE GUM more accessible to players. I think put it in Vote point shop for 1 or 2 vote points a piece. The only way bubble gum can be obtained right now is

1. Bubble gum box (500 pts premium shop)

2. Eden group REWARD system (Day 4 & Day 16, whaaat?)

3. The return of fluffy (glast from the past quest)

4. CEDI Mvp system

5. Mining for 50 points per BBG box

If you look at it, it is clearly not accessible for players. Also, who would buy bubble gum box for 500 premium points or even 50 mining points? Putting BBG in Vote Point shop would really help out the farmers. Having that 0.20% drop rate for cards really is discouraging when you've been farming for 4 hours+ and still no card. Come on man, help us out here.

This also helps the server by encouraging more people to vote everyday for their daily consumables.

While you're at it, might as well put the FIELD MANUALS in vote point shop.

The only thing good about the server's vote point shop is the Baphomet Horns [4] which is worth 250 points.

If you put good consumables in the shop, that would make your players happy.

I actually been to other servers that gave the BBGs and Field Manuals at Vote Point Shop practically for "free" because of its low cost and players are pretty happy about it.

Edited by Rjoe

1 hour ago, Rjoe said:

Please make BUBBLE GUM more accessible to players. I think put it in Vote point shop for 1 or 2 vote points a piece. The only way bubble gum can be obtained right now is

1. Bubble gum box (500 pts premium shop)

2. Eden group REWARD system (Day 4 & Day 16, whaaat?)

3. The return of fluffy (glast from the past quest)

4. CEDI Mvp system

5. Mining for 50 points per BBG box

If you look at it, it is clearly not accessible for players. Also, who would buy bubble gum box for 500 premium points or even 50 mining points? Putting BBG in Vote Point shop would really help out the farmers. Having that 0.20% drop rate for cards really is discouraging when you've been farming for 4 hours+ and still no card. Come on man, help us out here.

This also helps the server by encouraging more people to vote everyday for their daily consumables.

While you're at it, might as well put the FIELD MANUALS in vote point shop.

The only thing good about the server's vote point shop is the Baphomet Horns [4] which is worth 250 points.

If you put good consumables in the shop, that would make your players happy.

I actually been to other servers that gave the BBGs and Field Manuals at Vote Point Shop practically for "free" because of its low cost and players are pretty happy about it.

Agreed with your opinion,The other server even provides high efficiency bubblegums also How ever it just lasts for 30mins so its not a big issue making them available for 5-10vote points.

Another Legit Suggestion:

Move the spawn point of the MVP room FROM from far left (quiz_00 50 24) to middle (quiz_00 65 23) 

So when people spawn, they can immediately talk to the 8 MVP NPCs without walking.

It's a small adjustment but it is very convenient for everybody doing MVPs.

:lv:

Hello everyone,

I will be closing this thread as we have now opened a Suggestions section on forums! When making suggestions, please be sure to explain why you are suggesting the change (and elaborate beyond 'I want it because I do'). Suggestions made in-game or over Discord are not the appropriate way for you to get your ideas in.

If you agree with someone's ideas, please be sure to post and let us know! Building off from that, please be respectful to each other in the Suggestions section - you are allowed to disagree with other players but be sure to stay on-topic.

See you there!