I would like to suggest that pls fix the andro in cashop ,,cant purchase some items,, or if not going to happen ,,pls put some npc cahop like bf sale one pls ,,

Pls,, pls,,

Thats the only problem of andro here

Just never mind the BG npc ,,important for me is cashop npc thanks more power

Bring back the limited SRT Boxes (the one that can be bought using LPP)..although this is a personal and most certainly selfish request, I think some other player also shares the same point of view...frankly speaking, I didn't even get the time to spend any LPP on black friday sale because I just got my LPP refunded...and I thought the SRT Box would be available for a few days/weeks more...who knew it'd be removed a few hours after I installed RagnaRevival and while I was busy leveling/adjusting to almost 0 equipment (except for donor items)..

Please reconsider.. :sob:

1) How about adapting drop rates of items dropped through cards?

Example Gargoyle Card. Official it's 1% and after testing seems like it stayed at 1%. Now 20% will be too high most properly, but a custom drop rate for those slightly higher?

2) How about enabling Call/Rest/Resurrect Homunculus in Prontera? Just for convenience. Specially when still raising Intimacy (and sometimes you go afk and wanna take it to sleep :p) - so one needn't leave the town every time just to do that and it doesn't seem to cause actually issues.