Soup

Professor Bugs

When I try and equip a +10 Lich's Bone Wand on my Professor the client crashes giving the message "revival.exe has stopped working". I can equip the wand without issue on my HW.

I get the same crashing message when I try and drag Soul Burn into the hotkey bar.

I've tried re-installing RRO but the same issues persist.

Thanks.

Guest Red King

I have the same crashing issue with my Sage - whenever I log on to my sage it crashes - I never considered a weapon on a specific character to do this, though - I have a standard Rod equipped on mine. - perhaps I could get a GM/admin to force unequip me and try that..

7 hours ago, Guest Red King said:

I have the same crashing issue with my Sage - whenever I log on to my sage it crashes - I never considered a weapon on a specific character to do this, though - I have a standard Rod equipped on mine. - perhaps I could get a GM/admin to force unequip me and try that..

If you log into the website you can find your Sage and select reset appearance. That will unequip any items you are wearing. 

i tried with lich's bone wand equipped on a proffesor. It didnt have issues. You probably need to try re-patching. Some files might be missing thats causing your errors.

Aside from that will investigate further for professor and sage class errors.

Guest Kaizen

GM please fix Professor, this character has bug..reinstall also same. And I cant see my Professor character name on website too..

12 minutes ago, anubis1101 said:

I'm also experiencing crashes when logging into my sage- started happening right after job change.

Options in the account to reset appearance are not functioning.

Did you use ragnarevival.com to reset appearance?

are you on android or pc client?

3 hours ago, Sierra said:

Did you use ragnarevival.com to reset appearance?

are you on android or pc client?

I'm on PC, and yes, I'm talking about ragnarevival.com. I click the Actions dropdown, and nothing happens.

For that matter, I can't use the button to refer a friend, change my email, or reset my password either, though I don't need any of those things right now.

My account name is the same as on here if you'd like to check.

Edited by anubis1101
correction/clarification (just woke up haha)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.