"Quest Guides"

Tomson

Quest Guides     

One stop to find all you need to know about how to complete Quests and their prerequisites.Will be keep updating it as the game progresses and new Quests are implemented.

Biolab-4 Guide

Part-1

Before you can even think of farming at biolab-4 or even entering it there are some prerequisites you need to complete before you can even venture into it.Here im gonna show you how its done

in simple steps.

1.)

2.)Now talk to Jameson who is located in the slums ( 296 287),And choose the second option "Yes,I am".He will ask you "What?How much did you hear,Tell me!?Just answer"Everything" He will ask you to find some npcs who know whereabouts of wolfchev you need to locate them for him.

3.)The very first Npc that your gonna talk to is David(315 248) upstairs,He is not that difficult to find he is just located above the Npc Beggar,When speaking to Davide just answer "Yes" to the first question.He would say he aint seen wolfchev so now just move on to the next Npc.

4.)Ronan is located at coordinates(330 224)as usual answer the first question as "Yes"He would say he cant remember that he have seen wolfchev.Reply "Would money help you remember?"Then pay him 100z.You can talk to him as much as you want and he will take 100z from you everytime you do,So now find the last Npc.

5.)You can find a old lady named Melinda(353 303)up the cliff,Just answer "Yes".She would say she havent seen wolfchev.

6.)No sure if the Npcs are random or its only the second Npc you need to talk to,Its better if you talk to all.

7.)Now go back to lighthalzen at Coordinates(78 303)You will find a bubble popping out like "???"When clicked choose"Take a peek at it"then continue to "Read on"then"One more page"for some additional information.

8.)Now take the book back to Jameson in the slums,Say "I found a Journal"Here ends the first part.

2rClP6h.jpg

Edited by Tomson