[Sales] Second Blackfriday sales

Greetings Everyone,

Since the reset of the server we announced that we will refund all donations from date September 2017 until December 2017, a part of that we're re-releasing Black Friday sales, so those users and old donors can re-participate the sales.

You will be able to use LPP and PP during this sales, and items won't be refundable.

The Black Friday sales will be available From 11th Of February  until 12th of February All day long, you will be able to access the black Friday selling rooms through Black Friday NPC which will be placed in (prontera 156 232)

Edit 9th of February 2018: Due to balance concerns the Woodland Topper and Avian Farmer will be 1 per account and rental for 30 days for the price of 10c, we also did another review and lowered some prices and fixed over priced items.

The following is the table of Black Friday items, we will put full preview of all headgears soon!

photo_2018-02-09_06-54-12.thumb.jpg.fb02c20f8f19dcda99bd88498c34b077.jpg

Best Regards,

RevivalRO Management

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

@KittyBoy I'm very confused why Heaven's Glow and Heavenly Ribbon is 27c [2,700 points] [Edit: due to price adjustments/update on sale prices] 24c [2,400 points] each when the original price was 20c [2,000]... could you please double check, thanks!

Edited by Miou

Prices went up? (on some items) 

300 coins off of 2k items?....100 coins off some 1k items? This is the black friday sale? O.o i was expecting a little more of a Black Friday sale. 

I mean after everything that happened....300 coins off...Ok then

Edited by MiniMIza
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MiniMIza said:

Prices went up? (on some items) 

300 coins off of 2k items?....100 coins off some 1k items? This is the black friday sale? O.o i was expecting a little more of a Black Friday sale. 

I mean after everything that happened....300 coins off...Ok then

imo its better to call it SALE not Black Friday Sale. so yea after evrything happened.... i was plannin to throw some money just to grab some of em, but i change my mind maybe this so called black friday sale is not for everyone but just for those who hit lvl 10 donor(200000pp). RIP for those who invested time, years and effort so yea i feel you guys. nice meeting you RevivalRO cheers.

• Like 4

Honestly need to admit that I don't think 50% off on all items be a good idea. There alot lv10 donors with a shitload of lpp who could easily buy all items then.

Idk, i has rather said take maybe 50% on the "basic" items (buff hats, angra/ahura, megs, etc) and a bit lower discount on that seasonal stuff as it is now (xmas, old bf stuff etc).

And ofc make sure the items get cheaper and not magically more expensive then before.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gcq said:

Honestly need to admit that I don't think 50% off on all items be a good idea. There alot lv10 donors with a shitload of lpp who could easily buy all items then.

Idk, i has rather said take maybe 50% on the "basic" items (buff hats, angra/ahura, megs, etc) and a bit lower discount on that seasonal stuff as it is now (xmas, old bf stuff etc).

And ofc make sure the items get cheaper and not magically more expensive then before.

^
best and reasonable option so far..
i heard one of admin listen to people/community, hope its true lets see what will happen... (still hoping) 

Hello,

There seems to be a mix-up with some of the prices.

Could you please help us by listing the items that have the wrong prices and the previous prices? We will look into it before the sale happens.

Items that I'm aware have wrong price:

- Snowflake Ring - previous price 2000?

- Rabbit Knithead - previous price 2000?

Thank you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IanThePsycho said:

Sure I agree, 50% not on all but on mostly basic items, do notice though that level 10 donors can already get everything even *without* the sale.. in my opinion, this is mostly an incentive aimed at people with not so many points to work with or no points at all.

-so how about this? since the main points are to please old donors and incentivize new donations, maybe we can get bonus credit points for every new donation on top of the current discount, doing so will incentivize new donations, it counts as a further discount which makes everyone happy while keeping the level 10 donors not being able to get more out of their LPP.

What do you think? 

There is already premium points bonus given depending on how much you donate :) 

image.png.2d55cb38b9b0d82074e42f3a76912b21.png

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

It was until they realized it was op.

people who got poring party on normal price want it over price so other people wont get it. funny thing is that Admin be like wow Profit make it over price! 60c!. so fair isn't it. good job! good job! 

20 hours ago, lewzer said:

people who got poring party on normal price want it over price so other people wont get it. funny thing is that Admin be like wow Profit make it over price! 60c!. so fair isn't it. good job! good job! 

They already lost them,When the Server restarted again.

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

They already lost them,When the Server restarted again.

some people bought it again  20c week ago if not mistaken then change it to 60c after some people got it and yea 10 min chance to grab the poring party.
my point is dont make things Over price because it was OP, make it normal price so everyone have the chance to buy it same as other people bought it, thats how fair i know not lucky because you got a chance to buy it before others did. beside donate item supposed to be meant for all right ? not just for those who got tons of money to throw. its fun to play on server if you know it is fair to all (donor or non donor), cheers~.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lewzer said:

some people bought it again  20c week ago if not mistaken then change it to 60c after some people got it and yea 10 min chance to grab the poring party.
my point is dont make things Over price because it was OP, make it normal price so everyone have the chance to buy it same as other people bought it, thats how fair i know not lucky because you got a chance to buy it before others did. beside donate item supposed to be meant for all right ? not just for those who got tons of money to throw. its fun to play on server if you know it is fair to all (donor or non donor), cheers~.

The Poring Party Hat was always 60c, the 20c price offered in-game was a mistake done during adding items, we know that some players already bought it, but we can't simply take the item out of them because of our mistake.

Edit 9th of February 2018: Due to balance concerns the Woodland Topper and Avian Farmer will be 1 per account and rental for 30 days for the price of 10c, we also did another review and lowered some prices and fixed over priced items.