[Sales] Second Blackfriday sales

i'm ready  to grab those Woodland topper and avian, suddenly ...... wtf  woodland topper and avian rentlals  just WOW! resiouly rentals ? Rentals ? srsly!? tf!! just that instant my hype is gone. please reconsider add a permanent Woodland topper and avian farmer.

I feel like, no matter how much you change here in the topic, there be always complains. lol

Tho I agree, rather make a "overpriced" version then a rentsl were people who really want it are like forced to buy 50 for their lifetime.

(or just put it back in the donorbox were it was before huehue)

27 minutes ago, gcq said:

I feel like, no matter how much you change here in the topic, there be always complains. lol

Tho I agree, rather make a "overpriced" version then a rentsl were people who really want it are like forced to buy 50 for their lifetime.

(or just put it back in the donorbox were it was before huehue)

The problem is no donor box in this server :( Btw i rather pay 50c for it . 

2 hours ago, gcq said:

On 2/5/2018 at 10:09 AM, KittyBoy said:

Edit 9th of February 2018: Due to balance concerns the Woodland Topper and Avian Farmer will be 1 per account and rental for 30 days for the price of 10c, we also did another review and lowered some prices and fixed over priced items.

Edited by Hyu

What the hell are you guys doing? First the pricing was off quite a lot (this is the third change that i'm seeing in the list) now you're completely changing the farmer gears without ever asking for feedback from the actual players? Or did I miss some random chat in discord where this was discussed? If there are balancing issues why not balance it out? Too much for lvl 10 donor accounts? Balance it. Bad idea for an item? Just remove it. No, let's make it a 30 day rental. Probably going to put on sale every now & then again.

If the lvl 10 donor account thing is really a problem then you should also remove the 5% double drop chance they get from being VIP.

The 60c poring party is a very rebirthro like thing. It's the exact mentality current rro gm team has with balancing items 'just make it harder to get or more expensive for balance' .
If the item isn't balanced just fix it and put it on a normal price.

Currently I have no clue what road you guys are even trying to take. Can't wait to see the failure the WoE changes and card effect are heading into. I hope you realize this will be a HUGE impact on the server if you fail this too. Just discuss things with your players. I don't think the GM team has more experience in RO than the entire player base combined.

• Like 3

yeah this server is only 1 month old and yet some decisions have been questionable.

1. crazy giveaway --->dont worry i got +10 spec so less biased

2. expiration date of LPP --> ?? why ??. not thinking about future returning player?

3. putting major MVPs in mvp room ---> thanks now BB is useless

4. BCA --> what BCA?

5. This

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, brotheroon said:

yeah this server is only 1 month old and yet some decisions have been questionable.

1. crazy giveaway --->dont worry i got +10 spec so less biased

2. expiration date of LPP --> ?? why ??. not thinking about future returning player?

3. putting major MVPs in mvp room ---> thanks now BB is useless

4. BCA --> what BCA?

5. This

Can't deny, there some points here lol

Guess the worst part was to put more mvps in the rooms, which basically destroyed the value of BB and BCAs.

On the other hand, what astonish me more about this WoodlandTopper dilemma.

You guys. You KNEW the effect it has. You KNEW there a shitton of lv10 donors who (most likely) will want/buy it.

And yet you are like, 1 week before the sale gets serious, "oh shit dat item drop combo will get unbalance, better nerf this somehow" and do this 30day rental. Like. Why.

That's what I really don't get, it's not like the item effect or consequences were a surprise. You should had just removed it, if the unbalance was the biggest worry.

I know its some pointless rambling now, but I just wanted to get it out. :v

kthxbai.