[2019-08-20] Hot Patch

Greetings Everyone,

During this hot patch we've done the following:

Fixes

• Adding missing slot to Raok Runestone
  • Fixed White slim potion weight to be 2
  • Costume wing scarf, Costume Bird blessing, Frilled flower and it's recolors are now tradeable
  • Removed few items from RDC Tier 4, Emperor Assassination that was not supposed to be dropped from it
  • Melody Notes and Orange tie shall not be usable in the non-donor WoE anymore
  • @mail now correctly open rodex window
  • Cooking books shall now correctly show the items instead of apples
  • God like seals shall work as expected with 25/50 limit instead of 50/100 as per WoE update changes

Guest Nebula
9 hours ago, Letty said:

please fix the Frost Joker / Scream too please, microphone & ukelele. its OP bypass the Gemini card too even evil druid.

Thank you, we took note of it.

11 hours ago, Letty said:

please fix the Frost Joker / Scream too please, microphone & ukelele. its OP bypass the Gemini card too even evil druid.

If there only be another card that can prevent Status ... 🤔

On the other side tho, even if it Stones, the Clown still get Stoned too, isn't that the balance in it? o:

7 hours ago, gcq said:

If there only be another card that can prevent Status ... 🤔

On the other side tho, even if it Stones, the Clown still get Stoned too, isn't that the balance in it? o:

the clown still get stoned too, the others not gonna stoned if the clown are not in party i guess.

make it short BUG should be fixed. ;3 😘

3 hours ago, Letty said:

the clown still get stoned too, the others not gonna stoned if the clown are not in party i guess.

make it short BUG should be fixed. ;3 😘

Well that's not bug, that's how Frost Joke is suppose to work lol That'swhy you don't party if you plan to spam it. ._. 

Edit: So we found a way to counter it (Bams reply) and 2 drawbacks on the skill, but sure let's fix it huehue 

Edited by gcq

Guest Nebula

The bug is not on the skills themselves but on the Ukulele New Oz and Ring New Oz Wing combo. When they are worn together, they give a small chance to stone curse the targets with Frost Joker. The issue is that the targets get stone cursed even when wearing stone curse immunity.

55 minutes ago, Nebula said:

The bug is not on the skills themselves but on the Ukulele New Oz and Ring New Oz Wing combo. When they are worn together, they give a small chance to stone curse the targets with Frost Joker. The issue is that the targets get stone cursed even when wearing stone curse immunity.

So that was not the intended effect? If so, I'm cool with that. 

Always seemed odd to me that it pierced but Floral not, tho I thought it might be intentional.