Re: No Zeny Option Autotrade

masterchief143

GMs, Good Day 2 All! as per your instruction to have my suggestions posted here,i have several suggestions for the no zeny option autovend...subject for your reviews not necessarily to be implemented. 1.) Remove Tax (it just burns zeny, just like in classic theres no tax ) 2. ) have vending amount cap for example  item less than 50m (total) will have zeny option. 3. )add more vend slots from 12 to 15. 4.) is auction possible? 5.) if vouchers can be included in pancakes or if possible looted from random monsters.  6.) Vouchers to be tradeable....if some people wants to suggest more feel free to comment. thanks all! - mr Ensui Ver2

Guest Nebula

Hello!

First of all, thank you for sharing your suggestions!

I like idea 2. 3 would be okay to implement, and I like the idea of putting Autotrade Coupons drop from Pancakes!

The other GMs and I will discuss point 1 and 4, along with your other ideas.
If anyone else would like to share their opinion about this, we're all ears~ or eyes, rather!

I actually like the Second option too, sounds pretty fair to people that have not so valuable items to sell. 'coz lets be honest, in the perspective of a less experienced player the autotrade coupon makes less to no sense. Especially since Coins right now easily hit the 100m, that would mean you would need to vend items for 50m+ just to get the coupon back in (and then you need to make +, what is actually suppose to be the point of vending stuff).

I also like the idea of tradable vouchers, it is always a hassle if you have alts you want to send on auto vend and then you need deal him a coin to buy the coupon, etc. (or you get coupon on main character and don't want to use it there).

Another option for the Pancake thing might be things like EP, MP or how about add them for Eden, buy able with PoP.

A further idea, that would extend a bit much on that thought be, how about make a quest that sort of "crafts" coupons (farming ingredients, stuff like that), to give easier start for newer players? (Since I know you guys also want make some cash from selling them in shop, how about limit that to idk 5 times per account, then it's over)

• 1 month later...

hey Gelato new ideas and suggestions are always welcome.

here is what i got from your post.

1. autovend will have limit say 1 week or 2 weeks or 1 month so players will be forced to re-vend / replenish their items / remove zeny ( coz of the 2b limit i think)

i am force-buying those vends with one or two items left just so the vendor is removed from the map..

for me, part of my game is to look on the these vends if i could resell some of the items...more vends more chance...more business

2. coupons can either be bought from npc in zeny (with time options) or from cash shop (coin option) ,

5m for 1 week / 10m for 2 weeks /  15m for 3 weeks and 25m for 1 month without logging in,

maybe some of the antique vendor-owners forgot already their passwords or worst already gone ^_^ 

3. can i add that it would be great if it coupons could be one of the daily rewards from eden group ^_____________^.

heres hoping that the GMs will look on these. Goodluck to all of us. shout out to gcq too .

- mr Ensui Ver2 -

3 hours ago, masterchief143 said:

hey Gelato new ideas and suggestions are always welcome.

here is what i got from your post.

1. autovend will have limit say 1 week or 2 weeks or 1 month so players will be forced to re-vend / replenish their items / remove zeny ( coz of the 2b limit i think)

i am force-buying those vends with one or two items left just so the vendor is removed from the map..

for me, part of my game is to look on the these vends if i could resell some of the items...more vends more chance...more business

2. coupons can either be bought from npc in zeny (with time options) or from cash shop (coin option) ,

5m for 1 week / 10m for 2 weeks /  15m for 3 weeks and 25m for 1 month without logging in,

maybe some of the antique vendor-owners forgot already their passwords or worst already gone ^_^ 

3. can i add that it would be great if it coupons could be one of the daily rewards from eden group ^_____________^.

heres hoping that the GMs will look on these. Goodluck to all of us. shout out to gcq too .

- mr Ensui Ver2 -

Same for me, although on my end, I always do shop search as many actually kind of miss opportunities of great sales from some vendors. Also, it saves time and let's me buy items I want for zeny instead of creds which makes the deal really decent. Imagine i bought a fire armor luk 10 for just 35m on vend. sweet!

#3 would be really great! Perhaps it would be good as day 31 reward.

Another thing I would like to suggest. Since we players can convert zennies into it's corresponding coins (i.e. 1 million zeny coin), why not let this feature be used to buy items on sale from vend, this way the players could make use of the coin NPC. The reason I suggested this is I see that few people use this feature. Only time perhaps I see people use this is when they have over 2 billion in zeny to keep. So why not let's all make use more of this NPC.

I also hope GMs would consider this idea too ^.^

I honestly wouldn't want it as Eden reward tho.

You need to think of main characters. Coupons are mainly used to leave alts. It be a insane waste if you main char, you on usually be full with that and you never can setup a vend. (think of it a bit like the "wrong character got invest ticket" scenario, it's frustrating)

Rather if you wanna bring Eden in the game, make it buyable with Paradise pieces.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:24 PM, gcq said:

I honestly wouldn't want it as Eden reward tho.

You need to think of main characters. Coupons are mainly used to leave alts. It be a insane waste if you main char, you on usually be full with that and you never can setup a vend. (think of it a bit like the "wrong character got invest ticket" scenario, it's frustrating)

Rather if you wanna bring Eden in the game, make it buyable with Paradise pieces.

This is a good idea too! Or other than eden it could also be with MOTD heroic points. I seriously think too that the vending machine NPC needs to be re-stocked with better items XD.

• 5 weeks later...