Sign in to follow this  
masterchief143

Re: No Zeny Option Autotrade

GMs, Good Day 2 All! as per your instruction to have my suggestions posted here,i have several suggestions for the no zeny option autovend...subject for your reviews not necessarily to be implemented. 1.) Remove Tax (it just burns zeny, just like in classic theres no tax ) 2. ) have vending amount cap for example  item less than 50m (total) will have zeny option. 3. )add more vend slots from 12 to 15. 4.) is auction possible? 5.) if vouchers can be included in pancakes or if possible looted from random monsters.  6.) Vouchers to be tradeable....if some people wants to suggest more feel free to comment. thanks all! - mr Ensui Ver2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello!

First of all, thank you for sharing your suggestions!

I like idea 2. 3 would be okay to implement, and I like the idea of putting Autotrade Coupons drop from Pancakes!

The other GMs and I will discuss point 1 and 4, along with your other ideas.
If anyone else would like to share their opinion about this, we're all ears~ or eyes, rather!

• Like 1

I actually like the Second option too, sounds pretty fair to people that have not so valuable items to sell. 'coz lets be honest, in the perspective of a less experienced player the autotrade coupon makes less to no sense. Especially since Coins right now easily hit the 100m, that would mean you would need to vend items for 50m+ just to get the coupon back in (and then you need to make +, what is actually suppose to be the point of vending stuff).

I also like the idea of tradable vouchers, it is always a hassle if you have alts you want to send on auto vend and then you need deal him a coin to buy the coupon, etc. (or you get coupon on main character and don't want to use it there).

Another option for the Pancake thing might be things like EP, MP or how about add them for Eden, buy able with PoP.

A further idea, that would extend a bit much on that thought be, how about make a quest that sort of "crafts" coupons (farming ingredients, stuff like that), to give easier start for newer players? (Since I know you guys also want make some cash from selling them in shop, how about limit that to idk 5 times per account, then it's over)