Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aka Gelato

Cedi and Rewards

Recommended Posts

Hi. I would just like to suggest on some matters. Please do keep in mind that I haven't check every single thread out there so I don't know whether this was already suggested or not. I just want to write this down as I have been trying to think of ways which could improve and help the server become more enjoyable.

 

First things first. BCA (Bloody Card Album), a reward from completing cedi has its value totally plummeted to 1c last time I check buying price of players. Was it because of the cards that dropped from it? Maybe, maybe not. Let's take a good look at what are the cards that could drop down from this:

  1. Teddy Baal Card
  2. RSX 3.14
  3. Nidhoggur Shadow Card (?)
  4. Naght Sieger Card (?)
  5. Yuki Card
  6. Jolie Card
  7. Kiel Card
  8. MVP Room cards and those MVP that can be found in dungeon maps

Honestly, I believe it's really tempting to open BCA just to get that Teddy Baal Card. However, since the chances are very low, risking so many BCA's might not be a good idea. 1C per BCA is still creds after all.

Another thing aside from the aforementioned situation, it is somewhat easy, I believe, to gather cedi points. I personally own 5 accounts (all of which I can use to run cedi) which I can use to accumulate points per month (if I wish to do so) by just using all of them every day for 2 hours. However, I don't really run cedi that much (laziness aside) due to thinking as well that the rewards per tier could be more or less better than BCA (let's say for example GO set).

Hence, I would like to suggest the following in hopes that this could spice up and improve the gaming experience of everyone:

  1.  for Cedi rewards - let there be 4 types of card album rewards that would be randomly given every complete cedi set run. Perhaps these 4 types could be a) regular BCA (with 70% more chance of being obtained after every cedi run finished) b) BCA IPBC edition which drops the cards of MVPs from itty bitty poring city (with 15% chance of being obtained ) c) BCA Hall of Abyss edition (with 10% chance of being obtained after every cedi run finished) and d) BCA Biolabs edition which contains all the MVP cards from Bio basement and Bio 3 (with 5% chance of being obtained after every cedi run finished).
  2. for daily reward after 2 hours of being online - perhaps instead of giving the players a randomly generated number of cedi points on a certain day (24/31), maybe a random number of wares (from 1 to 8 pcs)  from tier D shall be given. No ware shall exceed 8 from tier D and no wares from other tiers.
  3. for Marvin card -  I wonder if it would be possible for the card asked for to be changed every hour instead of 2 hours. The reason behind is that there are so many cards from OCA, MCA, and BCA altogether and sometimes the same card gets to be asked for by Marvin twice in a week or so.
  4. for other cards - I hope that some cards which aren't being asked for by Marvin get called too (i.e. indicolite, onyx, implosion, wakwak, miming etc.), and as for those cards that are non-existent be removed (i.e. cards from renewal such as dark priest etc)

Those are all the things I would like to suggest for the improvement of the cedi MVP system. I would love to see what new things the admins and GMs will put up regardless whether or not these suggestions of mine would be considered or no. I just hope everyone else gets to enjoy playing. 😊

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Per se I kinda like that idea with the different kind of BCA, tho maybe decrease the % of obtaining them a bit more. Some people *cough* can easily run 10 to 20 sets once per week, so it would be too easy to obtain (maybe 10, 5 and 2 respectably)

Second, Marvin indeed needs a update. He never asks some cards (not even the custom ones, some regular ones lacking too).

Not sure tho if a hourly change would be really needed, feels a bit too much. (How about make it more event like? Like randomly once a week "Marvin Happy Hour", he wants hourly cards)

 

My reply is so messy ... oh welp.

I would wanna add another suggestion, since we are on the topic. Make Cedi Gears Cart-able and able to be vend. Now that the items are not bound anymore as soon as they hit you, there is no reason to not just put them in a cart.

This would ease up storages and gstorages, and make selling the stuff much, MUCH easier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, gcq said:

Per se I kinda like that idea with the different kind of BCA, tho maybe decrease the % of obtaining them a bit more. Some people *cough* can easily run 10 to 20 sets once per week, so it would be too easy to obtain (maybe 10, 5 and 2 respectably)

Second, Marvin indeed needs a update. He never asks some cards (not even the custom ones, some regular ones lacking too).

Not sure tho if a hourly change would be really needed, feels a bit too much. (How about make it more event like? Like randomly once a week "Marvin Happy Hour", he wants hourly cards)

 

My reply is so messy ... oh welp.

I would wanna add another suggestion, since we are on the topic. Make Cedi Gears Cart-able and able to be vend. Now that the items are not bound anymore as soon as they hit you, there is no reason to not just put them in a cart.

This would ease up storages and gstorages, and make selling the stuff much, MUCH easier.

 

Those ideas would be great too. 

I also agree that the drop rate percentage for the random BCAs should perhaps be lower. The ones I placed were a suggestion since I don't really know how RNG works. That way, with those percentages those who are working hard at farming the rare cards won't be at a disadvantage. I was just really thinking that this would spice up and renew the image of cedi so more players might try doing it.

And yes to that "Marvin Happy Hour". Please make the day random to be fair as well to players who can't go online everyday but would still wish to drop their cards to marvin. Like it could be done on any day from Monday to Sunday and it could even be once/twice a week, with chances that it could happen either every week or every other week. Just random for everyone to have a chance at it.

Lastly, yeeeeeeeesssssss please make cedi gears available on vend. Even the orbs too so everyone and anyone can see it. Especially, it gives and idea to those who are new to the cedi MVP system as not everyone of them could easily access the wiki to check on each orb and equip and what it can/can't do.

*coughs* I will also post some suggestions for vending/autotrade.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Edited by Aka Gelato
correction autotrade for autovend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was once a post in trade section regarding auto trade.

 

Also I wanted to add, make those special BCA cedi only (not donor box/reward). So people are  bit "forced" into doing cedi for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gcq said:

There was once a post in trade section regarding auto trade.

 

Also I wanted to add, make those special BCA cedi only (not donor box/reward). So people are  bit "forced" into doing cedi for it.

Ohhh I havent read about it or perhaps I overlooked when I scanned the topics/titles of the post. Although, I think I saw one post recently as well but forgot the overall content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But we know getting those rare MVP card drops will ruin economy in the end. As the server progresses more of those cards will be flooded in the server and there will be nothing valuable or rare about those "hard to get" cards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, foodplz said:

But we know getting those rare MVP card drops will ruin economy in the end. As the server progresses more of those cards will be flooded in the server and there will be nothing valuable or rare about those "hard to get" cards

Well that's why the drop chance needs be low.

We can't let the mistake with the mvp arena happen again. Mvp arena basically killed most of the servers economy and bca..

 

How about, to make it less op with only mvp, throw in the mini bosses of that map (example hoa one has higher chance of give you Lora or Pyuriel then high orc lord).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally really like the idea of "Marvin Happy Hour"!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, as we said in the WoE suggestion thread we have lots of revamping planned, so this thread really comes in handy regarding Cedi ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just thought of another suggestion in regards to cedi. Personally as someone who runs cedi with dozen of runs in one go, I think that trading the wares one by one to the NPC is quite a struggle. Thus, here I would like to suggest that instead of dealing wares one by one to the NPC, why not make it like a scroll down menu in example:

"Which tier would you like to enter?

Tier D

Tier C

Tier B"     - for tapes

 

and for Watery Lair

"Would you like to enter tier A?

Yes

No"

 

and for Odin

 

"Which tier for New Cedi would you like to enter?

D-2

C-2

B-2"

 

Wherein, if the player doesn't have the appropriate nectar or ambrosia, they would be denied entry. Although, if the player presents the appropriate nectar or ambrosia, the party leader will have 1 nectar/ambrosia removed from inventory in exchange for entering the tier.

I just personally think this is a better one than having to deal nectars/ambrosia one by one. Although, I would still love to read some more ideas from other. Come and make comments and/or suggestions on how we can improve the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 9:47 PM, Aka Gelato said:


Another thing aside from the aforementioned situation, it is somewhat easy, I believe, to gather cedi points. I personally own 5 accounts (all of which I can use to run cedi) which I can use to accumulate points per month (if I wish to do so) by just using all of them every day for 2 hours. However, I don't really run cedi that much (laziness aside) due to thinking as well that the rewards per tier could be more or less better than BCA (let's say for example GO set).

I am a returning player and wish to set up some of my accounts to do solo instances. Which classes would you recommend should I max out per account (for Cedi)?

Any tips/build you could recommend to me please? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnjrgs said:

I am a returning player and wish to set up some of my accounts to do solo instances. Which classes would you recommend should I max out per account (for Cedi)?

Any tips/build you could recommend to me please? :D

I would suggest you get the following characters per account:
Sniper as hitter
Professor/High Priest as tank
Soul Linker for the buffs and kaizel

For tips kindly check this post

There are also tons of posts to check out in Quest Guides Section for RDC and other instances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aka Gelato said:

I would suggest you get the following characters per account:
Sniper as hitter
Professor/High Priest as tank
Soul Linker for the buffs and kaizel

For tips kindly check this post

There are also tons of posts to check out in Quest Guides Section for RDC and other instances

Thank you for your response. I'll read these and incorporate them in my gameplay asap. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...