Let's Maximize the Autotrade Coupon

Hi everyone! 😊

Here is probably another matter we might want to discuss for improvement - the autotrade.

Most of us players are aware of the autotrade coupon in cash shop and how important it is for those who wish to sell their stuffs even if they aren't online. Some of the things I would like to suggest about this are as follows:

1. Please put a limit/number of days for the autotrade coupon's effect. Whether the owner/player of the autotrade vendor logs in or not, the limit should be applied (i.e. 14 days only). Maybe you guys will ask why. Here's the rationale behind it: let's say for example you are a level 10 donor with autotrade command, where as another player is only on autotrade coupon but, both of you have the ability to vend for 30 days without logging in. I wonder if that would be fair. Regardless, whether the level 10 donor can log in and return to vend, still the duration of 30 days without logging in and the vend is still up is kind of like hmmmmm.... same(?) as both players opted to not log in. In this circumstance maybe some will argue that when the server restarts, then both will be logged out. The level 10 donor can just autovend again. YES. But the one with autotrade coupon can also do so. I hope I get my point clear.
  2. Please make the autotrade coupon available in Item Dealer NPC or perhaps another NPC which we players can buy for 100m (I think this price is just fair). This is for those who don't have creds on their hands or maybe they don't want to use their creds but they want to get rid of their zeny. Even if the price is doubled, making it available in terms of zeny can also be a good way of zeny sink.
  3. Let's have a weekly or monthly clearing of vendors. What for? So people would restock and there will be something new to see for other players who visit payon/pront to buy stuff. Let's admit it, some of those vends are from way back~~~ so old on vend they can already be classified as antiques as no one is buying them. This way, players will also be kind of "renewing their lease" with their autotrade.

These are the things that I have thought of about this autotrade function. I just hope that these could help improve the over-all game play of all the players.

Anyways, ciao~~~

Well regarding the "is it fair that coupon and lv10 donor have same auto vending", I think the rational behind that was, that the lv10 already donated a shitton of money in the server (to get that lv10), therefor the "reward" for that be, that he get that command.

For the zeny sink idea, how about another approach. 'coz quit frankly, I find 100m way too much.

We need to see it a bit also from the perspective of newer players. They don't have the resources like someone who played for years, but they maybe still wanna sell something they looted. To make a + out of the vending, that would mean they need to get items that are worth 100m+. Not to be mean, but in our current economy, that's a utopia. Not even some Cedi loots get this value.

How about this, lets make a sort of level based system. The more/longer you use the autovending service, the more you pay (thelv10 donor ones stays). For example, first time you pay 5m to autovend. It last as you suggest earlier, 2 weeks or something.

Then the next time it cost 7.5m. And after that 10m. And so on. That way you give newer players the chance to make profit with their vends.

7 hours ago, gcq said:

Well regarding the "is it fair that coupon and lv10 donor have same auto vending", I think the rational behind that was, that the lv10 already donated a shitton of money in the server (to get that lv10), therefor the "reward" for that be, that he get that command.

For the zeny sink idea, how about another approach. 'coz quit frankly, I find 100m way too much.

We need to see it a bit also from the perspective of newer players. They don't have the resources like someone who played for years, but they maybe still wanna sell something they looted. To make a + out of the vending, that would mean they need to get items that are worth 100m+. Not to be mean, but in our current economy, that's a utopia. Not even some Cedi loots get this value.

How about this, lets make a sort of level based system. The more/longer you use the autovending service, the more you pay (thelv10 donor ones stays). For example, first time you pay 5m to autovend. It last as you suggest earlier, 2 weeks or something.

Then the next time it cost 7.5m. And after that 10m. And so on. That way you give newer players the chance to make profit with their vends.

Oh I didn't really thought of it that well that 100m is too much for others /swt sorry about that. It would probably be really too much for those who are 100% into vending/selling stuff. When I wrote about this I was more inclined to thinking that people are using up zennies they farmed from MVP rooms (esp. gamma). I didn't really see it hmmmm... maybe because I see especially to the seasoned players vending is only secondary to zeny-generating activities. But yeah, that is a good point well made. Thanks for pointing out that one. I should really watch out too for the new ones.

The next point you made is also good. The longer the person wants to vend, the more he/she plays. Yes perhaps I think it would be good if there are choices so players can choose the amount of time they want to autovend corresponding to the zeny the autovend costs.

Well the big issue (in my opinion) is right now with the system, that coins sky rocket and with that the relation for the coupon.

Coins are like 80m-90m-ish, a coupon is half a coin. That means with the vend you wanna set up you need to generate around 45m and more just to get the coupon in and make profit.

For casual players that don't donate that's insane.

Tho, thinking about it my system idea has a flaw. If only first time is 5m, people just can keep make new vendors to avoid the increase in price. 

Not sure how to fix that loop hole.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:15 PM, gcq said:

Well the big issue (in my opinion) is right now with the system, that coins sky rocket and with that the relation for the coupon.

Coins are like 80m-90m-ish, a coupon is half a coin. That means with the vend you wanna set up you need to generate around 45m and more just to get the coupon in and make profit.

For casual players that don't donate that's insane.

Tho, thinking about it my system idea has a flaw. If only first time is 5m, people just can keep make new vendors to avoid the increase in price. 

Not sure how to fix that loop hole.

If I remember it correctly, everyone can only put up autotrade of up to 5 different accounts. I personally think 5 accounts is too much as it only floods the server and makes it seem that there are so many players whereas they are only alt accounts. 1-2 accounts is already good to go since we even have #trade chat to use as well.

40 minutes ago, Aka Gelato said:

If I remember it correctly, everyone can only put up autotrade of up to 5 different accounts. I personally think 5 accounts is too much as it only floods the server and makes it seem that there are so many players whereas they are only alt accounts. 1-2 accounts is already good to go since we even have #trade chat to use as well.

I didn't even knew there is a 5 account limit lol