Aka Gelato's Guide on Important Cards and Their Alternatives

Hi players!

Cards are important in a player’s everyday journey towards becoming an effective player in his/her respective class. However, there are times that we players just do not have the budget or time to farm yet for the cards we need . As such, in this guide I will help name alternatives to some cards which are really important but are expensive. Find out what cards can replace one another in a tight-budget and hopefully, newbie-friendly manner.

Take note that the alternatives may not be 1:1 but at least close to what the high-end or more expensive card gives. I hope this guide will help players find what they need in their everyday journey in RevivalRO.

Card

Effect

Alternative Card

Effect

Evil snake lord

Immunity to Blind and Curse.

Int +3

Marlon

Gives resistance to Blind and Curse by 20%

Every 2 Base Dex increases resistance to Blind by 1%

Every 2 Base Luk increases resistance to Curse by 1%

+3 Def

-3 Mdef

Orc hero

Gain immunity to Stun status.

Vit +3

Gemini-S58

Add a 30% resistance against Silence and Stun if base Agi is > or = to 90

Add a 50% resistance against Stone Curse and Sleep if base Vit is > or = to 80

Orc hero

Gain immunity to Stun status.

Vit +3

Stalactic Golem

Gives an additional 20% resistance to Stun.

Def +1

Marduk

Gain immunity to silence status

Gemini-S58

Gemini -S58

Marduk

Stalactic Golem

Nightmare

Medusa

Gain immunity to silence status.

Gives an additional 20% resistance to Stun. Def +1.

Gain immunity to Sleep.

Gain immunity to stone curse. Reduce damage from demon monsters by 15%

Medusa

Gain immunity to stone curse.

Reduce damage from demon monsters by 15%

Argos

Munak

Seeker

Increases resistance to Stone Curse by 20%. Def +1.

Reduces damage from Earth monsters by 5%. Increase resistance to Stone Curse status by 15%. DEF+1.

MDEF+10. Enables use of Level 1 Stone Curse. Increases resistance to Stone Curse status by 30%.

Giearth

Gain immunity to the Confusion/Chaos status.

Adds 15% resistance to Earth Property attacks.

Wootan Shooter

Adds  20% resistance against Confusion/Chaos.

DEF+1.

Maya

Enables a 50% chance of reflecting single-target magic spells back to the caster.

Mazdah Mantis

Reflects 15% damage of near-range melee attacks.

Gives 15% chance to reflect single-target magic.

Yuki

Reduces Physical damage by 35%. Increases to 55% if used by a baby class.

Hodremlin

Reduces physical damage received from Small, Medium and Large size monsters by 15%.

Has a chance of gaining Perfect Dodge +30 for 10 seconds when the wearer receives physical or magical damage.

Grand Marin

Makes armor unbreakable.

Immunity to Freeze.

Marc

Gioia

Gain immunity from the Freeze status. Increases resistance to Water Property by 5%.

MDEF +10. Gains immunity to Freeze.

Nidhoggur Shadow

Increases Matk by 10%

Grants immunity to freeze

Entweihen Crothen

Increases Matk by 10%

Ifrit

Increase ATK, and HIT by 1 every 1 and 5 Job Levels, respectively, instead of 10

Has a 1% chance of auto casting Level 2 Earthquake when the user receives Physical Damage.

Hardened Anvil

+1 Attack per 2 Job levels

+1 Hit per 10 Job levels

+1 Critical per 20 Job levels

Adds a chance to cast Pulse Strike when hit.

White Lady

Increases effectiveness of Healing skills by 30% when they are cast by the wearer.

Increases SP consumption by 15%.

Rhyncho

Increases healing potency of Heal, Sanctuary, and Potion Pitcher by 4%.

Increases SP used by all skills by 5%.

Aunoe

Critical attack damage increased by 20%.

Mobster

Filir

Grace OMalley

Sedora

Inflict 15% more damage with Critical attacks. Thief class will get Crit +4

Increase Attack Speed, Hit and Critical Damage by 10% of Thief Class.

Atk +50. Critical damage +10%.

Increases damage done by Critical Attacks by 15%

General Egnigem Cenia

Recovers 500 HP and 25 SP per second.

MaxHP +150 every base level.

Max SP +10 every base level

Apache Tear

Increases HP and SP by 10%

Recover 500 HP and 25 SP every 2 seconds

Increase HP by (75*Base Level/2) and SP by (5*Base Level)

Reduces HP/SP Recovery by 50%.

Daehyon

Increases damage against Medium-sized monsters by 20%

Skeleton Worker

Increases damage inflicted on Medium-sized monsters by 15%.

ATK + 5

Sniper

Adds a 20% chance to drain HP. (Amount drained depends on other gears/cards)

When attacking, there is a 7% chance that the attack will pierce Pneuma

Manyu Mantis

Hunter Fly

Has a 5% chance to drain a small amount of HP when attacking. Atk + 65

Enable a 3% chance of gaining 15% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack.

Orc Knight

Increases damage against all sizes by 20% but reduces Flee Rate by 20%.

Ascendant Orc

Increases damage on Normal and Boss monsters by 10%

Atroce

When dealing with a physical attack there is a small chance that for 10 seconds your Aspd will increase by 100%.

ATK + 125

Hillslion

ATK + 150

That’s all for now. I might try adding some later when I remember them.

Write down what else you know about cards and help other players in finding what alternatives they can get.

Have a great day.

Edited by Aka Gelato

I frankly feel so torn apart with that guide.

I mean, ye alternatives are nice, and it works good (example stuff like GEC and AT), but.

My issue is sort of more, who in their right mind would use a card that just gives like 20% Immunity to a status, when on the other hand you can have 100% with another card. It sort of makes no sense to me. And since we got stuff like the MVP, OH and ESL aren't that hard to get anymore anyways. Prolly Gemini be the more harder thing to get in this list HA

Not meant to rant, it just looks so weird to me. The sections with GEC/AT, Ifrit/HAC looks much more reasonable to me.

7 hours ago, gcq said:

My issue is sort of more, who in their right mind would use a card that just gives like 20% Immunity to a status, when on the other hand you can have 100% with another card. It sort of makes no sense to me. And since we got stuff like the MVP, OH and ESL aren't that hard to get anymore anyways. Prolly Gemini be the more harder thing to get in this list HA

I know where you're coming from. However let's keep in mind that not everyone has the luxury to instantly get MVP room cards. For example a newbie starts playing today and he/she might be a non-donor. In some dungeons, fields, even gramps immunity to stun is needed. OH is the ideal of course and the best one out there. However, the player needs to either farm or hunt it and cards from the MVP room don't drop that easily unless lady luck is on their side and they won't die fast in MVP room without wearing any sort of resistance. Gemini is, as you say, also tough to get. Even in my case all my other accounts apart from my main account don't have an OH at my disposal per account so might as well find an alternative in the meantime and get the immunity card later on. The alternative might not be the best one out there but still serves some purpose in the meantime. And hey 20% is still 20% out of 100% and it still have its use. These may be junk for some other players but it may mean something for the resourceful ones.

4 hours ago, Tomson said:

sealed moonlight card/Eddga

maya sealed maya

eddgaa sealed edgga

orc hero and sealed orc hero

add like those

I think I could, I need to research on those a bit more so I can put them up. There are still so many other cards out there so it may take time.

45 minutes ago, Aka Gelato said:

I know where you're coming from. However let's keep in mind that not everyone has the luxury to instantly get MVP room cards. For example a newbie starts playing today and he/she might be a non-donor. In some dungeons, fields, even gramps immunity to stun is needed. OH is the ideal of course and the best one out there. However, the player needs to either farm or hunt it and cards from the MVP room don't drop that easily unless lady luck is on their side and they won't die fast in MVP room without wearing any sort of resistance. Gemini is, as you say, also tough to get. Even in my case all my other accounts apart from my main account don't have an OH at my disposal per account so might as well find an alternative in the meantime and get the immunity card later on. The alternative might not be the best one out there but still serves some purpose in the meantime. And hey 20% is still 20% out of 100% and it still have its use. These may be junk for some other players but it may mean something for the resourceful ones.

I think I could, I need to research on those a bit more so I can put them up. There are still so many other cards out there so it may take time.

Haahhhhh idk, it still feels kinda pointless to me, since everything is so rushed (I mean we get a Angra for free on start lol).

What I had in mind now tho, how about add Gears too? Like for example those Bunny Hoodies that give Stone Immunity. They also super cheap to buy from players.

Also lol to the sealed cards, you can't really call that an "alternative". It's not a stable card everyone has, quiet the opposite actually. :v

46 minutes ago, gcq said:

What I had in mind now tho, how about add Gears too? Like for example those Bunny Hoodies that give Stone Immunity. They also super cheap to buy from players.

Yes I will be working on this on a different thread post. I am gathering data at the moment too. I will be putting all gears that give almost the same effect as cards which will be helpful to those who wanted to make builds based on legit items.