Sealed MVPs Revamp

Tomson

Hello Everyone,Its just to know that Sealed MVPs need a revamp...like it costs tons of credits to buy one and a great amount of patience and time to farm one,In my opinion Some of them are not even worth it like Sealed Moonlight,Sealed Maya just comes with a minute effect..like 5% anti-flinch and Magic evade and Sealed Osiris giving a 10%chance to auto-Resurrect when dead which is just a chance..why can't be all given an equal value like Orc hero giving you 25,000 max hp which is just like a mini poring knight card..and costing around 300c,Only the sealed which are worthy i see are Sealed Lod,Orc Hero,Mistress,Pharaoh,This topic is open for all Players and Game Masters to give their opinion about it,Thank you.

Below are the links for sealed mvp effects.

Edited by Tomson

Well over all it depends on what context, if woe or pvm. Revamping needs to be carefully done to not end up make things broken.

Bapho: Looks ok to me, tho need admit I am not a Killer main player, so prolly can't judge that.

Dark Lord: Looks also ok to me, wouldn't increase that Hells Judgment chance or anything.

Drake: Looks fine, normal Drake is already a decent Status card, so adding Cold on it is ok.

Eddga: That's one of the "meh-ish" ones. Issue is more that default Eddga is itself "meh" (beside if you need that Endure).

Inca Samurai: Looks also kinda "meh". Maybe add more HP drain to it? idk.

LoD: Same deal as Drake to me.

Maya: Looks actually ok to me too. Maybe increase Evade chance? Dunno if that would be too much.

Mistress: Not a Killer player, can't tell if 300 Matk is considered "meh" under our fellow Magical friends or not.

Moonlight: Looks ok, issue with it lies more in the fact that default Moonie itself is also rather more "meh" (beside if you want to walk fast).

OH: Looks also more "meh-ish" compared to it's legit counterpart.

OL: Looks ok, Issue is more that it's a armor card. lol

Osiris: Same Deal as Eddga and Moonie.

Pharao: Looks ok to me.

Phreeoni: Another Eddga, Moonie and Osiris deal.

TG: Looks ok?? I guess #notAKiller

Well after looking at all of them ... I had said the issue itself isn't the Sealed Cards, it's the whole theme they have going. They are sort of still references to their "normal" counterparts. That has the downside, that if the Original sucks, the Seal will also to some extend suck.

Dunno if you can fix that much, since the whole point of those cards is to be in reference to the original MvP, giving them totally different effects would kinda go against that.

EDIT: For that argument on the price, well that mostly just comes from the rarity and the fact that they (for normal mortal players) are hard to kill. Maybe that needs to be balanced out? Idk.

Edited by gcq

4 hours ago, gcq said:

Well over all it depends on what context, if woe or pvm. Revamping needs to be carefully done to not end up make things broken.

Bapho: Looks ok to me, tho need admit I am not a Killer main player, so prolly can't judge that.

Dark Lord: Looks also ok to me, wouldn't increase that Hells Judgment chance or anything.

Drake: Looks fine, normal Drake is already a decent Status card, so adding Cold on it is ok.

Eddga: That's one of the "meh-ish" ones. Issue is more that default Eddga is itself "meh" (beside if you need that Endure).

Inca Samurai: Looks also kinda "meh". Maybe add more HP drain to it? idk.

LoD: Same deal as Drake to me.

Maya: Looks actually ok to me too. Maybe increase Evade chance? Dunno if that would be too much.

Mistress: Not a Killer player, can't tell if 300 Matk is considered "meh" under our fellow Magical friends or not.

Moonlight: Looks ok, issue with it lies more in the fact that default Moonie itself is also rather more "meh" (beside if you want to walk fast).

OH: Looks also more "meh-ish" compared to it's legit counterpart.

OL: Looks ok, Issue is more that it's a armor card. lol

Osiris: Same Deal as Eddga and Moonie.

Pharao: Looks ok to me.

Phreeoni: Another Eddga, Moonie and Osiris deal.

TG: Looks ok?? I guess #notAKiller

Well after looking at all of them ... I had said the issue itself isn't the Sealed Cards, it's the whole theme they have going. They are sort of still references to their "normal" counterparts. That has the downside, that if the Original sucks, the Seal will also to some extend suck.

Dunno if you can fix that much, since the whole point of those cards is to be in reference to the original MvP, giving them totally different effects would kinda go against that.

EDIT: For that argument on the price, well that mostly just comes from the rarity and the fact that they (for normal mortal players) are hard to kill. Maybe that needs to be balanced out? Idk.

Thank you for your opinion mam.

TBH , all Sealed MVP Card effect is good. No need to change anything tho. Sealed MVP Card effect is base from Legit MVP Card and its just give your Extra Bonus Effect.

According from your Tomsom opinion :

1. Why just don't revamp the Legit MVP Card effect better ? 
2. If you cant afford a Sealed MVP Card, If You Poor Please Don't Buy <<<< I Learn From #Main 

😂😂😂