Magitech Set

1. Upper headgear - Magitech Headpiece [51585]

2. Middle headgear - Magitech Mobile Pursuit [51586]

3. Lower headgear - Magitech Shades [51587]

I dont have legit HWC atleast let me buy magitech set 😧

Edited by Vile

Guest Crystalline
16 hours ago, Tomson said:

Are all these items discounted or sold for their regular prices?

This thread is currently for suggestions towards the black friday sale only. More information regarding the Black Friday Sale will be announced when it’s ready 

13 hours ago, gcq said:

I think you need word it differently, coz stuff like max ticket, angra and ahura are perma in shop too but get accepted. haha

Yes, my apologies. There is a plan to revamp the old premium headgears to be set in a lower price, this price change on premium items has been implemented on the newly released items (hence the feline set, or more specifically the feline glasses being cheaper than poring party, despite the fact that the feline glasses are better) So stay tuned as we work out the plan for this issue. 

5 hours ago, gcq said:

To be honest, that sounds a little bit too OP, I would if, then reduce it to 2 of the effects and not all 3 at once.

I think it'll be alright, Because of the OP tank set that they've release.
A prof can be super tanky and killers will only do 2 ~ 3 digit damage.

19 minutes ago, Kajun said:

I think it'll be alright, Because of the OP tank set that they've release.
A prof can be super tanky and killers will only do 2 ~ 3 digit damage.

We should put that in a separate suggestion thread, but just because of that is a very dangerous reasons.

With that logic we would start a endless power creep spiral (next be "oh that old tanking set got weak, we need to make a new" - "now we need new killer gears" - etc) which could lead in even more borderline pay for winning.

EDIT: on that, if you talk about Ethereal, instead of dropping out more and more powerful shit, we rather should just ton it down to balance.

Edited by gcq