Hide your ugly gears and you

gcq

Since the topic just came up and it always bothered me, ... lets talk about the amazing feature of making costumes. 

For those who don't know; you can make any gear costume in prontera: the downside is tho it cost you 10c.

I know it's seen as a "coin sink" but I also want to put it in a relation here. Let's say you really like the Poo Hat. That's basically a free gear. Now you want to costume that. 

let's assume a coin priceof 85m. That me and you need 850m (if you buy and not donate... donate be even more ridiculous 10€) just to make that a costume with no other benefit then make you look sexy.

I know it's a sink.

My point is tho, you can't assume everyone has a fortune. I'm pretty sure 90% of the players are more "newbie"ish, therefore that feature is totally locked from them since they better off focus on important stuff.

My suggestion:

Make the costumer Tier like l. You still can keep it as sink but it's in a realistic relation.

Tier 1: Normal Headgears, things Monster drop, Quest gears, NPC sold  - 1c

Tier 2: Event headgears - 5c

Tier 3: Donate shop headgears, Amberknight, Donor box - 10c

Kthxbai.

Vouchers are not solving the issue of it being ridiculously out of proportion. 

Yes it would make all costumes 5c then, but then on the other side: why not just make the NPC itself 5c? No one in their right mind would use the 10c NPC normally if there is a 5c voucher in shop.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:56 PM, gcq said:

Vouchers are not solving the issue of it being ridiculously out of proportion. 

Yes it would make all costumes 5c then, but then on the other side: why not just make the NPC itself 5c? No one in their right mind would use the 10c NPC normally if there is a 5c voucher in shop.

How about 1 voucher for 1000hoa points or different pieces of voucher given to different mobs and they drop it rarely collect them all combine them and make a voucher then make costume out of it?

2 hours ago, Tomson said:

How about 1 voucher for 1000hoa points or different pieces of voucher given to different mobs and they drop it rarely collect them all combine them and make a voucher then make costume out of it?

I actually like the GP idea, about the monster drops ... idk depends on how rare it be. Probably would need a drop rate like the Foods for the premium pets.

• 3 weeks later...

Uggghhhh I'm so inlove with the Sakkat Hat. It may not be the most stylish headgear there is but its really fitting for some themes. The thing about the costumer is that its mostly used by the "pros." People who already have end gears and are basically just farming to buy better costumes. It's indeed out of proportion as some peeps simply wants to look good too.

I stand with the 3 HG tiers