Christmas Sugar Rush

Guest Crystalline

Guest Crystalline

🍬 Welcome to the Christmas Sugar Rush Party! 🍬

snow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.pngsnow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.pngsnow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.pngsnow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.pngsnow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.png

Hohoho! It's me! Crysta- ahh i mean Kristal Kringle~

1745930261_KristalKringle.png.b8af4eeed198b8d7ae5c83a5b42894e4.png

I'm holding a public christmas party here in lutie but i still need to gather more treats and decorations

but December is already here and to be honest...i'm nowhere near ready. So I could really use your help!

hohoho i might even give you a little something for your efforts hohoho~

Come and talk to me in Lutie so we can talk about it!

You can find me near the Snowmans 

snow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.pngsnow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.pngsnow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.pngsnow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.pngsnow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.pngsnow.png.9f65d2ab219060be144935ef836eab92.png

Ok per se, not a bad idea.

BUT who the hell thought it be a good idea to let that basically take place in ONE DUNGEON. 80 Cookies Spawn in Toy 1, 40 in Toy 2. Then you need to compete with like 10 people on ONE map AND collect 150, FOR ONE GIFT.

That is neither fun nor entertaining. Possible solutions:

- let other monster drop Cookies on other maps, so you are not basically forced with 10 sweaty people in one room.

- let Cookies spawn on other maps.

- Reduce the Baked Cookie amount.

KthxBai.

• Like 1

Guest Crystalline

1. The Antonio’s were supposed to be up. 
2. This is merely a one of the many other ways that we will implement soon to farm past Christmas event items

3. Be patient

1 hour ago, Crystalline said:

1. The Antonio’s were supposed to be up. 
2. This is merely a one of the many other ways that we will implement soon to farm past Christmas event items

3. Be patient

1. So "suppose to be up" means they gonna be up now? And is that going to be a nerfed mess like last year, I hope not. qq

2. It might be only one way to obtain but as it is right now it seems not really worth it to farm this obscure amount of cookies just to get a random trash item quiet frankly. :/(I am still for reduce cookies or at least remove that Gift Box/Blue Box part of the Box, it's really depressing)

3. I am. :C

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dark jamilah said:

i tried this once. got 150 well baked cookies. exchange with a xmas box. daaaang! a CANDY :))

mine was yellow potion for the 1st try...then mats...then 1 light up xmas headgear yey! GMs pls reduce no of cookies to 100...thanks!. advance merry xmas to yall!...and as a tip to those who will hunt...use stalker to double drop steal plus kill...or high dex sinx.

Edited by masterchief143

On 12/1/2019 at 8:50 PM, gcq said:

Ok per se, not a bad idea.

BUT who the hell thought it be a good idea to let that basically take place in ONE DUNGEON. 80 Cookies Spawn in Toy 1, 40 in Toy 2. Then you need to compete with like 10 people on ONE map AND collect 150, FOR ONE GIFT.

That is neither fun nor entertaining. Possible solutions:

- let other monster drop Cookies on other maps, so you are not basically forced with 10 sweaty people in one room.

- let Cookies spawn on other maps.

- Reduce the Baked Cookie amount.

KthxBai.

no please dont. :D

1 hour ago, Kajun said:

Tried farming and using Steal.

7 active player farming also that time in Toy Factory 1.

I was able to farm 170 ~ 200 in 6 mins.

55 minutes ago, Kajun said:

Add more reward on xmas gift :)

Candy Cane Hat and Chubby Bunny. and remove some of the dead branches and other stuff.

Agree on both, I know you guys said it's just to "get past gears" but damn.

How to get past gears if it's 90% Gift box. lol

@Crystalline Notice us senpai 💔

Farmed ingredients for 10 boxes. Opened all of them and got OCA cards. I was so annoyed I went back to farming MVP rooms.

Please fix drop rate, at least give a GUARANTEED chance to get a Costume/Christmas event item after opening x amount of boxes.
I hardly felt the Christmas spirit opening those boxes lol. I feel it better in MVP room when Lady Luck shines on me. xD

Guest Crystalline

- Any old items in the current 2018 Christmas Gift were made by retired GM’s, it was not our intention to make the drops with a greedy rate

- We can agree that the current loots and the rates of each item is indeed a little wonky and unfair.

- There will be other ways to farm the current ingredients soon, making the requirement of 150 a piece of cake

- With all that said, a revamp for this box will be pushed when it is ready. So just have patience my gems or i’ll spank you one by one
❤️

Edit: My comment is not to blame retired GM’s on how the Christmas Gift for 2018 was made the way it is. If it were made even by our team, the same comments would apply of how this particular item came out greedy with its loots. Kindly be noted that this is an honest criticism, kindly do not take it as an insult from me. Thank you

Edited by Crystalline

Guest Crystalline
23 hours ago, Kajun said:

Add more reward on xmas gift :)

Candy Cane Hat and Chubby Bunny. and remove some of the dead branches and other stuff.

New items will not be squeezed to fit inside the Christmas Gift from 2018. Chubby Bunny was available during the Carnival how come you didn’t get it ☹️ 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:10 AM, dark jamilah said:

i tried this once. got 150 well baked cookies. exchange with a xmas box. daaaang! a CANDY :))

The point if the system is to have a chance to farm past Christmas event items, spoon-feeding players by making a 100% guaranteed event item is a big no no

When the revamp has been pushed, make sure to try it more than once and see if you get lucky 😊

22 hours ago, gcq said:

Agree on both, I know you guys said it's just to "get past gears" but damn.

How to get past gears if it's 90% Gift box. lol

@Crystalline Notice us senpai 💔

Be noted that the new team of GM’s didn’t make this Christmas Gift, but we are doing what we can to give it a little boost and a little more giving. 
It is Christmas after all~ No Grinches allowed! Only cookies 🍪 

1 hour ago, Crystalline said:

New items will not be squeezed to fit inside the Christmas Gift from 2018. Chubby Bunny was available during the Carnival how come you didn’t get it ☹️ 

The point if the system is to have a chance to farm past Christmas event items, spoon-feeding players by making a 100% guaranteed event item is a big no no

When the revamp has been pushed, make sure to try it more than once and see if you get lucky 😊

Be noted that the new team of GM’s didn’t make this Christmas Gift, but we are doing what we can to give it a little boost and a little more giving. 
It is Christmas after all~ No Grinches allowed! Only cookies 🍪 

I am also not for spoon feeding or 100% guarantee (in fact Halloween was a bit like that).

And yes I know they from the past gms. 

If no cookie reduce, then at least remove OCA/Gift Box from the script. Quiet frankly, I would already consider the crafting materials as enough "trashy" loots for it (there so many of them in the server by this day).

Guess in the end our points more, farming them (right now) is pretty gei, and all you get as "reward" is a Red Potion, that doesn't give really a Christmas Feeling, right. haha

Guest Crystalline
9 minutes ago, gcq said:

farming them (right now) is pretty gei, and all you get as "reward" is a Red Potion, that doesn't give really a Christmas Feeling, right. haha

Then stay tuned for updates~ ☺️