[2019-12-15] Hot patch

Greetings everyone!

During the hot patch, we have done the following

Events:

Fixes:

• Antonio's will now spawn in the fields of certain towns
  • Christmas Gift has been renamed to Christmas Gift 2018
  • Christmas Gift 2018 has been revamped, it no longer contains items from OCA, Old Blue Boxes, and such
  • When wearing the following items there's now a chance to drop Christmas Gift 2018 or Christmas Gift 2019, all December:
    • Bunny Scarf 2014
    • Gentle Snow Wings
    • Cold Blade Wings
    • Falling Snow
    • Frozen Wings
    • Loveley Ribbon
    • Stall of Angel
    • Christmas Ribbons
    • Christmas Wings
    • Rudolph Nose
    • Jingle Bells
    • Snow Flakes
    • Light-up Christmas Tree
    • Light-up Scarf (and all its colors)
    • Reindeer Hat
    • Holiday Fashion (and all its colors)
    • Snow Owl
    • Sparkly Winter Scarf
    • Wing Scarf (and all its colors)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello starlights, here's what you can find in Christmas Box 2019. Opening one, you have a chance to find:

Christmas Spirit Wings

c0b632193d9d3b479bc5b5c3f3eb9b37.gif

• Equips on: Costume Middle

Effect:

• None

Restrictions:

• Not Refinable

Frosted Scarf

338612ece9edc9b3a3b3bc3e50b34b75.gif

• Equips on: Lower
  • Slots: 0

Effect:

• Increase max HP and SP by 10%.
  • If you have base INT more than STR gives immunity to Curse, otherwise give immunity to Blind.
  • Resistance to Medium size enemy by 4%

Restrictions: none

Mini Angelwings

f49330d996d73b3dee992d33eefc1db8.gif

• Equips on: Middle
  • Slots: 1

Effect:

• Decrease damage taken from all source by 7%
  • Increase movement speed by 10%.
  • Increase Healing received by Heal, Slim potion pitcher and potion pitcher skills by 10.
  • Nulify the Gemstone requirement and Ninja Gemstone requirement of certain spells.
  • Mdef +3

Felinus Wig

065f72b532acd501312339a3dfda2729.gif

• Equips on: Upper

Effect:

• Increase resistance to Boss type monster by 5%.
  • Increase Healing effectiveness by 3% each refine.
  • Immune to Silence.
  • Mdef +5

Pink Scarf

ff66389dc23d211e99fb225a90c99f1c.gif

Effect:

• A soft pink scarf to keep you warm for the winter and cute at the same time (add effects in desc)
  • Increase 1% ATK and MATK every 25 base level.
  • Increase Hit and Crit rate by 1% every 20 base level.
  • Increase Attack speed by 10% if base level is 255

Present of Snow

1ea393a50fa8ba055f60e453cedeca2c.gif

Effect:

• Str, Dex, Luk +10
  • Increase 50% resistance to Stun.
  • If base STR more than 200, increase ATK by 10%
  • If base INT more than 200, increase MATK by 10%
  • If base DEX more than 200, increase Long range damage by 10%
  • If base LUK more than 200, increase Critical damage by 10%
  • Hit -30

Kitsune Hoodie

238c9709ffb8ea539a2ac981263e10c1.gif

Effect:

• ATK and MATK +10%
  • Increase damage to Boss type monsters by 35%.
  • Increase damage when using Water, Wind, Fire and Earth element by 10%.
  • Critical rate +5
  • Decrease 10% resistance to Boss type monsters.

White Scarf

32a3eabf11f8e63c3881df3c8f5c1096.gif

Effect:

• Increase resistance to Undead and Wind property attacks by 10%.
  • Increase your damage and magic damage when using Water and Holy property by 5%.

Let it Snow

1832ccd0eb510afa744dfb60ccc65873.gif

Effect:

• Adds 10% resistance to Boss type monsters
  • Adds 10% resistance to wind
  • Mdef +15
  • Perfect dodge +5
  • Reduce movement speed by 10%

Snowbear Hoodie

4de0b5d055125d791386ca6366491d3c.gif

• Slots: 2

Effect:

• Adds 25% resistance to Wind
  • Reduce 10% resistance to Earth
  • Mdef +7

9 hours ago, KittyBoy said:

• When wearing the following items there's now a chance to drop Christmas Gift 2018 or Christmas Gift 2019, all December:
    • Bunny Scarf 2014
    • Gentle Snow Wings
    • Cold Blade Wings
    • Falling Snow
    • Frozen Wings
    • Loveley Ribbon
    • Stall of Angel
    • Christmas Ribbons
    • Christmas Wings
    • Rudolph Nose
    • Jingle Bells
    • Snow Flakes
    • Light-up Christmas Tree
    • Light-up Scarf (and all its colors)
    • Reindeer Hat
    • Holiday Fashion (and all its colors)
    • Snow Owl
    • Sparkly Winter Scarf
    • Wing Scarf (and all its colors)

How about putting some of the Donates into the Cash shop?

3 hours ago, KitKun said:

Well Mel the point is Those with Donates get the latent effect so get the boxes
those without donates are stuck to Farming the cookie's, (with 10 people in toyfact (INSANE)

You can still farm cookies also on Antonios, you are not stuck cuddeling with 10 people in one dungeon.

And idk but I actually like that option that you can obtain these things on a "legit" way and not need to spend money to get an advantage. :v

Beside, maybe they plan something else for a shop sale, who knows.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:59 PM, KittyBoy said:

Fixes:

• Antonio's will now spawn in the fields of certain towns

I will just write down the observations I have so far regarding the spawn of the Antonios in pront maps versus hunting Cookie in Toy Factory 1 (regardless of the number of farmers there).

Pros:
> It allows a player to have an alternative mob to hunt for the well-baked cookie

> There are 9 maps to which players can hunt them without much contest.

Cons:
>Its teleport skill is making it more difficult to hunt than cookie

>It has more HP than cookie and takes longer time to kill

Since Antonio is a bit more challenging to kill than cookie, perhaps it would be better if it drops the Christmas gift 2018 even at a very very very low chance. That way it would be worth it to hunt. As of the moment, cookie in toy factory 1 is more worth it to hunt than the Antonio.

Or another thing could be to reduce the HP of Antonio, so that even if it only drops well-baked cookie it would be the same level of challenge with cookie.

Edited by Aka Gelato
added another option

1 hour ago, Aka Gelato said:

I will just write down the observations I have so far regarding the spawn of the Antonios in pront maps versus hunting Cookie in Toy Factory 1 (regardless of the number of farmers there).

Pros:
> It allows a player to have an alternative mob to hunt for the well-baked cookie

> There are 9 maps to which players can hunt them without much contest.

Cons:
>Its teleport skill is making it more difficult to hunt than cookie

>It has more HP than cookie and takes longer time to kill

Since Antonio is a bit more challenging to kill than cookie, perhaps it would be better if it drops the Christmas gift 2018 even at a very very very low chance. That way it would be worth it to hunt. As of the moment, cookie in toy factory 1 is more worth it to hunt than the Antonio.

Or another thing could be to reduce the HP of Antonio, so that even if it only drops well-baked cookie it would be the same level of challenge with cookie.

I agree to add the box with a low chance on Antonio. Or maybe at least give a use for all the other loots we get while farming (no matter if Cookies or Anrtonio).

And well, while we on it, the drop of boxes on these Latent gears should also increase in my opinion.

Farmed like a hour slaughtering the poor bugs in culverts (with BG and Owl Wings), and got like 5 boxes and 0 '19 boxes. Feels a bit low. Either I am the most unlucky dude here or the drop is abysmaly low.

6 minutes ago, gcq said:

And well, while we on it, the drop of boxes on these Latent gears should also increase in my opinion.

Farmed like a hour slaughtering the poor bugs in culverts (with BG and Owl Wings), and got like 5 boxes and 0 '19 boxes. Feels a bit low. Either I am the most unlucky dude here or the drop is abysmaly low.

The drop rate could also be at 0.10% which is the same as that of Diamond Heart. It's kind of sad especially for those who bought the premium ones of the latent effect. People are buying it because of the effect but somehow it is not satisfying, I dunno perhaps when it was nerfed from the stolen server it got carried over here. But anyways, it would really be good if its drop rate is the same as that of cards.

PS: *waits for the change in cash shop*

5 hours ago, Aka Gelato said:

The drop rate could also be at 0.10% which is the same as that of Diamond Heart. It's kind of sad especially for those who bought the premium ones of the latent effect. People are buying it because of the effect but somehow it is not satisfying, I dunno perhaps when it was nerfed from the stolen server it got carried over here. But anyways, it would really be good if its drop rate is the same as that of cards.

PS: *waits for the change in cash shop*

Well as I heard from a friend, the drop rate seems to be decent if you use at least 2 Latent gears. But frankly, they should buff it a bit when you only can use 1.

The drop rate with 1 gear is so low, I seriously start to feel like it's buggy. lol Especially when other people basically almost already again have all new gears on day 2 of the event, meanwhile me: I didn't even saw one faking box. lol

Also yes, shop change, it's xmas not halloween.

Idk, maybe it might be luck, bc i only have wing scarf to farm boxes and i find them kinda often (i farmed around 1 hour today and i got 4 2019 boxes and 1 2018). As gms said, apparently wing scarf's drop rate chance is lower compared to the latent ones, so in my point of view it doesn't seem that low. But then again i might just be lucky...

2 hours ago, Eru said:

Idk, maybe it might be luck, bc i only have wing scarf to farm boxes and i find them kinda often (i farmed around 1 hour today and i got 4 2019 boxes and 1 2018). As gms said, apparently wing scarf's drop rate chance is lower compared to the latent ones, so in my point of view it doesn't seem that low. But then again i might just be lucky...

*starts to feel more and more like the unluckiest person in this server* qq

@Crystalline @Nebula

(one of you already know the suffering)

So after 3-4 days in the event and still not even getting a single new box I assume I figured out what's the "issue". Everyone I spoke to that farmed and got boxes had at least 2 latent gears. The drop difference seems to be that crucial between 1 and at least 2.

I know the gears stack. But it us frankly pretty unfair if you (as of right now with no Xmas shop) can't get/ can't afford more then 1 latent gear.

My suggestion be: don't make them stackable and give every gear (beside wing scarf) the same drop rate of 2 combined gears, so everyone has the same chance. 

As little side note how depressing it can be: 3 days of farming with wasted 4 BG and 1 gear: 0 19'box.

My friend: 1 day farming with I pretty much assume BG and 2 gears: over 30 19'boxes. In the same dungeon. 

kthxbai. rant over.

• 2 weeks later...

Q.Q it's way past Christmas and almost New Year and still no change in cash shop. Santa must be gloomy. 

Anyways, with the wing scarf it isn't that bad with the drop rate of the Christmas box. Somehow it is really like 0.10% and bubblegum helps quite a bit. Maybe just try to relog every 30 minutes just like what myu advices people when the drop isn't that good. You could also change farming sites like for example if it gets too crowded in culvert, go to a different map which has less number of people farming, but with mobs that instantly respawn.

13 hours ago, Aka Gelato said:

Q.Q it's way past Christmas and almost New Year and still no change in cash shop. Santa must be gloomy. 

Anyways, with the wing scarf it isn't that bad with the drop rate of the Christmas box. Somehow it is really like 0.10% and bubblegum helps quite a bit. Maybe just try to relog every 30 minutes just like what myu advices people when the drop isn't that good. You could also change farming sites like for example if it gets too crowded in culvert, go to a different map which has less number of people farming, but with mobs that instantly respawn.

Ye, that there is no shop at all is so weird. Like even if you would be willing to buy gears, you literally can't.

Well it's ok Aka. I can use my friends accounts if I desire to farm the boxes. They both got 2 gears and thats a decent enough rate, haha

Idk, it might be "work" a little bit, but it still feels a bit less Christmas Spirit like when your events (Cookie farming and Box farming) consist of slaugthering thousands of monsters over hours or for some hardcore people, days. But welps.