Notoriety quest! (Tier 2) Need help!

olddog

Question

Hi dear community! On the server for around a month and really enjoying my time here. So after ive made few  necessary characters it was a time to start a hard grind on the equipment and unlocking costume locations. Was doing Notoriety quest infamous side (tier 2) (https://wiki.ragnarevival.com/wiki/Notoriety_Quests/Tier_2) did farm necessary zeny and some of the ingredients, bought available stuff from concierge,  but cant find:

7565.gif Sticky Poison

According to wiki, ratemyserver and reference in the quide, this item can be acquired by killing Muscipular  Mob-ID#1780 which is located in the various  Veins Field areas, and it would be OK, but the maps are customized and the monsters which should be there are absent. Maybe there is some kind of a vendor that sells this item or a quest of which i am not aware?

I do realize that these quests should be hard but with the absence of the monster ist it a bit extreme xD

Also could you please suggest where to get the rest of :

Aloe

Matchstick

Four Leaf Clover   

Thank you for your attention and help in advance!

2 answers to this question

Muscipular can be found in the field outside ice cave dungeon. Just warp to ica cave dungeon 1 then go outside portal :) there should be some there and other fields close by. 

As for the aloe, if you have a biochemist you can create or summon  a bunch on plants and kill them to farm it. Or you can ask some friends with biochemists :D If without, there's a map that spawns just plants in umbala dungeon 3 at the roots of yggrasil. You can warp to umbala dungeon 2 then enter the portal in the center of the map.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:27 PM, olddog said:

According to wiki, ratemyserver and reference in the quide, this item can be acquired by killing Muscipular  Mob-ID#1780 which is located in the various  Veins Field areas, and it would be OK, but the maps are customized and the monsters which should be there are absent. Maybe there is some kind of a vendor that sells this item or a quest of which i am not aware?

An additional note: when looking up monsters or items on ratemyserver, be sure you're looking at the Pre-Renewal version, as RRO is pre-renewal. The location of certain mobs change between Renewal and Pre-Renewal.

Example:

Mascipular spawn locations

Renewal: image.png.3c6bc6ed12c280fd262a7726035c1aaa.png

Pre-Renewal: image.png.050c0b836374cff2545fcc9e3287c48c.png

You may do so by un-checking "Renewal" when using the search bar, or pressing the "Pre-Renewal" button that appears when you look for mobs or items.