Jump to content
stiffy06

Missed the opportunity

Recommended Posts

Hello there! Just came back from the game and read some news about the RebirthRO. Upon reading through the news sadly the RebirthRO had some trouble; after taking a long break from playing this game, I finally decided to go back and noticed that there's a Limited PP that has an expiration/claiming dates. Is there any possibilities that somehow for us late comer that didn't know about this event get it?

*PS* not quite sure if this is the right thread to post this, please bare with me. Happy gaming! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Welcome back and welcome to RevivalRO!

Unfortunately there is no way for you to get refund LPP anymore.

Furthermore, the LPP that was refunded has been expired since 15th February 2018.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2018 at 9:21 PM, Sierra said:

Hello,

Welcome back and welcome to RevivalRO!

Unfortunately there is no way for you to get refund LPP anymore.

Furthermore, the LPP that was refunded has been expired since 15th February 2018.

 

Just wondering, do you or any other moderator has any logical explanation that LPP had expiry date?

Was this explained before else where?

If you ask me, as somebody who had donated to server and when the server had to restart due to it being stolen, the basic or minimum compensation is to make sure donors get back what they donated. 

The expiration of the refunded LPP or even any dates that requires people to start claiming the LPP is pretty unfair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mushdad said:

Just wondering, do you or any other moderator has any logical explanation that LPP had expiry date?

Was this explained before else where?

If you ask me, as somebody who had donated to server and when the server had to restart due to it being stolen, the basic or minimum compensation is to make sure donors get back what they donated. 

The expiration of the refunded LPP or even any dates that requires people to start claiming the LPP is pretty unfair. 

same thoughts :) they just don't care enough. lel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mushdad said:

Just wondering, do you or any other moderator has any logical explanation that LPP had expiry date?

Was this explained before else where?

If you ask me, as somebody who had donated to server and when the server had to restart due to it being stolen, the basic or minimum compensation is to make sure donors get back what they donated. 

The expiration of the refunded LPP or even any dates that requires people to start claiming the LPP is pretty unfair. 

A lot of people have asked this issue and got ignored completely. Not only LPP expiration date, unfortunately some of decisions made have been questionable and yet got ignored indicating they do not really care what community thinks/wants in some aspects? Nothing can be done about this at this moment due to lack of critical players as there were used to be. Perhaps some 1 star reviews in ratemyserver or any other website could change their way of thinking? Who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noticed the influx of players who have returned during the past week [including myself],

wanting an extension to the refunds to help them get started again. 

Apparently the process was abused by people, in which obviously would put a bad taste in the mouth.

 

I'd lowkey want another chance if they ever change their mind,

however I don't know about leaving 1star reviews, that might be more detrimental to the server than anything. :/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed some of my friends acc so they'd at least have gears in case they ever return. I know I wouldn't bother to return if I missed this chance.
They already missed the sale and the +10 gear giveaway + you're now refusing to return their LPP back. Are you counting on the current amount of people to keep the server alive or on the new players that join? I can't imagine many old donor players wanting to return after their gear is gone and they missed a refund.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ðimi said:

I managed some of my friends acc so they'd at least have gears in case they ever return. I know I wouldn't bother to return if I missed this chance.
They already missed the sale and the +10 gear giveaway + you're now refusing to return their LPP back. Are you counting on the current amount of people to keep the server alive or on the new players that join? I can't imagine many old donor players wanting to return after their gear is gone and they missed a refund.

In a sense, I agree with this. 

I think the possibility of another refund would bring even more back, in which would result to more donations.

I missed the deadline by a week. I've donated a decent amount since I got back, but I'm hesitating a bit to donate more,

solely from the bitter taste of not being able to receive it and nothing related to the Server other than missing the deadline by a week. :(

 

I think there's always a way, just hopefully we could approach it nicely. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dalai Llama said:

I have noticed the influx of players who have returned during the past week [including myself],

wanting an extension to the refunds to help them get started again. 

Apparently the process was abused by people, in which obviously would put a bad taste in the mouth.

 

I'd lowkey want another chance if they ever change their mind,

however I don't know about leaving 1star reviews, that might be more detrimental to the server than anything. :/

Abuse ?

now thats i call BS reason. If it was because refunded lpp could be abused they could have easily stopped temporarily and fix the bug whatsoever like what normal staffs would do.

instead they went on for some time until black friday or something, which also could have been delayed due to "abusable" lpp. I am putting " " there because the detail was never been publicly announced so whether it was true or not? Who knows.

Imho the whole point to give expiration date to refunded lpp is to prevent high donor to save their lpp . Imagine lvl 10 donor would have 2000 creds. With this you wont have to donate for long time. Omg syphon will get no income!

Correct me if I am wrong . I just cant accept the term abusable bug is used as an excuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, brotheroon said:

Abuse ?

now thats i call BS reason. If it was because refunded lpp could be abused they could have easily stopped temporarily and fix the bug whatsoever like what normal staffs would do.

instead they went on for some time until black friday or something, which also could have been delayed due to "abusable" lpp. I am putting " " there because the detail was never been publicly announced so whether it was true or not? Who knows.

Imho the whole point to give expiration date to refunded lpp is to prevent high donor to save their lpp . Imagine lvl 10 donor would have 2000 creds. With this you wont have to donate for long time. Omg syphon will get no income!

Correct me if I am wrong . I just cant accept the term abusable bug is used as an excuse.

That's what they're saying. :swt:

If it was the case of abuse, maybe a fix on it would be a better answer instead.

Many (If not, all) of us that came a bit late would absolutely want an opportunity to get our stuff. Which would most likely result to us donating even more.

In a sense it is motivation to give more because of it. 

 

Nah I agree, but what can we do? They seem pretty firm on it, especially with the handful of people asking. :/

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope they will get back the LPP refund i just came back and i am lvl 9 donor lvl and all my items was gone its a little bit disappointing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One can hope. :sob:

I still disagree with giving low ratings, since the issue regarding LPP for the returning players/old players doesn't really concern the newer players that would join. :(

However I'd rather see a possible petition instead?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the feedback. We (the Staff) are now discussing how we will compensate our old players with a new feature.

Stay tuned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Asteria said:

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the feedback. We (the Staff) are now discussing how we will compensate our old players with a new feature.

Stay tuned!

That's the kind reason why I kept my faith. :lv:

Really appreciate you guys for listening! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2018 at 1:43 PM, Asteria said:

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the feedback. We (the Staff) are now discussing how we will compensate our old players with a new feature.

Stay tuned!

Thanks for this! Surely, all of us here will appreciate any form of new feature that compensate old players. 

But while the staff team is discussing about this new feature, I also feel that what is basic or minimum to ppl who donated previously is they are able to use their LPP who has expired.

Also, those that missed the LPP refund registration dates should be given a chance.

Can I suggest the following?

1) Not having this LPP refund registration process. All LPP should be added to account with donator levels automatically.

2) Once LPP are added, they should not expire until they are used up.

3) For players which had LPP expired and set to 0, revert the transaction or update statement. 

If the concern is with those high level donators, and them having a lot of LPP might make them not donate for a long time, i thought this is handled already? LPP being limited premium points, already cannot be used to buy the “currency” in the game (cred). So I thought people will still donate if they want to buy creds or any other cash shop items which can’t be bought with LPP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mushdad said:

If the concern is with those high level donators, and them having a lot of LPP might make them not donate for a long time, i thought this is handled already? LPP being limited premium points, already cannot be used to buy the “currency” in the game (cred). So I thought people will still donate if they want to buy creds or any other cash shop items which can’t be bought with LPP?

I do think that could be a concern. I'd still donate though, since it's something that'd actually help the server stay on.

Despite knowing about the compensation thing, I still donate. :sob:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mushdad said:

Thanks for this! Surely, all of us here will appreciate any form of new feature that compensate old players. 

But while the staff team is discussing about this new feature, I also feel that what is basic or minimum to ppl who donated previously is they are able to use their LPP who has expired.

Also, those that missed the LPP refund registration dates should be given a chance.

Can I suggest the following?

1) Not having this LPP refund registration process. All LPP should be added to account with donator levels automatically.

2) Once LPP are added, they should not expire until they are used up.

3) For players which had LPP expired and set to 0, revert the transaction or update statement. 

If the concern is with those high level donators, and them having a lot of LPP might make them not donate for a long time, i thought this is handled already? LPP being limited premium points, already cannot be used to buy the “currency” in the game (cred). So I thought people will still donate if they want to buy creds or any other cash shop items which can’t be bought with LPP?

this a good idea :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×