Gearing Creator (WoE)

Benio

Question

Hi! 

Although I used to main Creator on a High Rate Server (similar max level as here), I am still abit lost because of all the custom gear.. status effects, 9 headgear slots @_@ (I am used to 3 :p) etc.. well, many things different here, which is good but makes me feel like a newb xP

Unlike most here I didn't play RebirthRo and so I am not sure what to go for - focused on WoE.

1) As for weapon.. atm I can think of Combat Knife as the only option. But is there a better choice mayb? 

2) Accessories - with the Custom rings and cards etc.. it's abit overwhelming. I use Des Ring only for farming, but as known, the +atk won't work on AD.. is it still worth cuz of the +5 all stats? Or does exist sth better out there? And is anti-coma-clip actually worth one accessory slot (from your experience / point of view)?

3) With the customization is it rather recommended, to refine all armor despite IP / Thanatos Card? And is Valk set the way to go? Or is there any custom which would be more useful for AD Creators?

4) Are there other "must have" as headgear cards, beside ESL, Orc Hero, MayaP? Any recommendation on how to fill all those headgear slots?

Thank you very much in advance.

2 answers to this question

1. For weapon, I think Grimtooth is the best choice. It lowers your vit def (max is Base Vit 150 I think? Correct me I im wrong) and makes you less prone to Thana. Besides that, you can try Red Square Bag or Erde that increases AD damage by 20% if youre AD type. A last resort will be +10 Mace with LOD and Garm cards in it to coma/freeze pallies you can't kill with AD or magic.

2. In WoE, most Creos go for Vanils as their homun. For that, you might want to use Homun Clip B that inxreases your homun's int and dex. You can also try wearing Ring of Resonance to autocast defensive skills like Assump (which is important in WoE, you cant assumo while in a castle). Or you can try Expert Ring to reduce your skill delay for a faster AD spam. For cards, you can use Alligator cards for magic and long range resist.

3. In RRO, the higher the refinement gives a bonus where you get less damage from all races (im not sure about this). Valk Armor is the go to armor for all classes I think. If not, there's also Tidung or Brynhild. For the garment, you can use Caliginous Cloak, Proxy Skin fragment, Valk Mant., or Wool Scarf (in tandem with Tidal Shoes). For shoes I think Ebony Greaves is the best but I still havent tested if it's better than Valk Shoes (which has a slot).

4. The must have headgear cards in WoE are always status resist cards (Orc Hero, Marduk, etc.). Im not into Maya Purple because therell always be people with Ruwach/Sight activated but that's just me. Aside from resist, stack on elemental resists, I suggest getting a 4 slotted wings with just Leaf Cat/Dustiness/Giearth cards in it that have resists against water/wind/earth respectively which are the most commonly used elements during WoE. For headgears, try to get a Bolt Helm, I suggest Fire/Lightning bolt because not much people use resist against it, this is just to those who cant be killed with AD. I also use Bell Ribbon to cast Kyrie against SinX or LKs.

The key to playing Creator in WoE is stacking demi-human/elemental resists and maximizing your INT to get the best possible damage for AD. I hope I helped.

• Thanks 1

That's some useful info, tysm kaiiruuu!

And yes, I even have that Red Bag, but overread it was for AD dmg also. My bad! My old server hadn't that item either. Well, long time I didn't play. And Grimtooth.. yes! I totally forgot about that item.

This is helping alot, thank youu

Edited by Henryetha