WoE Times and you

gcq

• 2 weeks later...

Dear gm staff,

As you can see during the past 2weeks of 2nd woe's there aint much ppl trying to join because it starts freaking 3AM for those who live in asia, woe with 15ppl isn't exactly what i call fun.

What i would like to suggest is why not change woe2 schedule to 11pm or 12am server time? Make it more convenient for those who actually wants to woe and it may possibly bring woe back alive, that is IF you actually care about the server's well being. I'm not trying to sound rude in any way but its just the fact that ppl arent interested to woe anymore and we all do care what happends to this server and we want to make the best of it but at this current rate i dont see any future, anyhow i hope u"ll consider about the time change and thanks for your time.

Regards,

On 3/15/2018 at 5:50 PM, gcq said:

Tho I wanted to wait too before I write more, but the only thing I had to say atm is, the woetime on Wednesday is (right now) terrible, at least for woe2.

Well as I said I would look how it is going but so far I don't feel like Wednesday gonna be the high party day woe wise. lel

What would you suggest for WoE 2?

8 hours ago, Jyll said:

Dear gm staff,

As you can see during the past 2weeks of 2nd woe's there aint much ppl trying to join because it starts freaking 3AM for those who live in asia, woe with 15ppl isn't exactly what i call fun.

What i would like to suggest is why not change woe2 schedule to 11pm or 12am server time? Make it more convenient for those who actually wants to woe and it may possibly bring woe back alive, that is IF you actually care about the server's well being. I'm not trying to sound rude in any way but its just the fact that ppl arent interested to woe anymore and we all do care what happends to this server and we want to make the best of it but at this current rate i dont see any future, anyhow i hope u"ll consider about the time change and thanks for your time.

Regards,

There's two WoE 2 sessions, one is on Wednesdays 3pm and one on Thursdays  3am Singapore time.

3 hours ago, KittyBoy said:

There's two WoE 2 sessions, one is on Wednesdays 3pm and one on Thursdays  3am Singapore time.

Yes that is true and i got no problem with the first woe session schedule but the woe2 schedule really bothers me, so personally i would like to ask you, would u rather wake up at 3am to play a game or have a good night sleep because to me that is an easy answered question honestly. If you can make woe2 time to 12am singapore time (5pm eu time) instead of 3am singapore time (8pm eu time) it would be allot more convenient to either asian or eu thanks

3 minutes ago, Jyll said:

Yes that is true and i got no problem with the first woe session schedule but the woe2 schedule really bothers me, so personally i would like to ask you, would u rather wake up at 3am to play a game or have a good night sleep because to me that is an easy answered question honestly. If you can make woe2 time to 12am singapore time (5pm eu time) instead of 3am singapore time (8pm eu time) it would be allot more convenient to either asian or eu thanks

My dear, WoE 2 is at 3pm Singapore time, and 3am Singapore time, there's 4 WoE Sessions, 2 sessions for each WoE version.

3 hours ago, KittyBoy said:

Well kinda agree with Jyll atm, #coz how it is right now its for that "80% asian" 3am woe2 times. Sure the time right now benefits European the most, but in the end we get a scenario like on the test woes (one guild dominating with number  *cough* don't calling names *cough*)

If you want a profe for that, just check the BRs, woe2 on wednesday is literally ded.

== EDIT Kitty replied while writing this ===

What Jyll basically means is, woe1 is 3pm Asia. All Dandy and stuff. The problems Woe2 which is 3AM in the morming.

To make this short, suggestion is, to make woe2 6h+ from woe1 instead 12h. So its a human time for Asia (and maybe Europe)

EDIT, to clear, we mean woe2 not as "cades", its the second session of woe we mean.

Edited by gcq

WoE2 abit earlier is good.

Here in (many or most?) european countries is summer time now, which means, atm it starts 9pm instead of 8pm. So 3h earlier would mean 6pm - which might also more convenient (than 5pm) for those who are working..

Edited by Benio

The current WoE times are correctly balanced. One time slot favors Asians, other one favors Europe/US/Canada. For me personally, being from US woe 1 is during the middle of the night at 3am. But I understand, since It favors the Asians. And woe 2 is in afternoon for me, so I can play during that time.

On 3/24/2018 at 6:41 PM, Jyll said:

I don’t know what guild you’re from, or if u even Woe, but currently there is only two big guilds doing Woe (TH and Owning). Majority of TH members are from Euro/US/Canada. And most from Owning are from Asia. If you change the time of any of the two Woe’s, it is gonna have a bad impact on one of the guilds.

P.S: Everything cannot be according to your wishes. The current Woe times are fine and well balanced and do NOT need any further changes.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

The current WoE times are correctly balanced. One time slot favors Asians, other one favors Europe/US/Canada. For me personally, being from US woe 1 is during the middle of the night at 3am. But I understand, since It favors the Asians. And woe 2 is in afternoon for me, so I can play during that time.

I don’t know what guild you’re from, or if u even Woe, but currently there is only two big guilds doing Woe (TH and Owning). Majority of TH members are from Euro/US/Canada. And most from Owning are from Asia. If you change the time of any of the two Woe’s, it is gonna have a bad impact on one of the guilds.

P.S: Everything cannot be according to your wishes. The current Woe times are fine and well balanced and do NOT need any further changes.

Im not sure if im going further in to this with you, since u dont even woe so i have no idea how u could possibly understand why woe2 is a bad timing for either european or asian...........

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Well, I am not quit sure if you realize it, but no matter what time you suggest/gets implemented there be ALWAYS someone who suffers.

This is why we even suggest a small change in the first place, so it won't hit both sides too hard.

I would either suggest a +6h to woe1 (which would mean European 3pm, still decent even tho not optimun) or as Benio said +9h from woe1 (which means 6pm European).

Anyways, no matter what, there will be always one side not liking it. So we either learn to deal with it or we try to take a step to each other and stop being selfish. :v

Edited by gcq

5 hours ago, Benio said:

+6h is pretty bad tho, that would be here 9am + 3pm.

For me personally np, but anyone with "normal" working schedule won't be able to participate at all..

I agree woe1 should stay the same since its working perfectly fine for allot of ppl but i recommend to actually test out woe2 schedule and see what works the best for both sides maybe start off at gmt+1 6pm-8pm wich is server time gm+8 1am-3am

9 hours ago, Benio said:

+6h is pretty bad tho, that would be here 9am + 3pm.

For me personally np, but anyone with "normal" working schedule won't be able to participate at all..

Well ye it be the same for me and means that I couldn't do woe on Wednesday at all (not that I care much lol). But Agree with Jyll, we might need some tests to see how the attendance is on such times. There can be a lot talk in theory but we will never know then.