A Falling Star~

Asteria

Hello everyone!

A star has fallen and landed in Loki! My name is Asteria. You have likely already seen me on Discord, lurking around Prontera, or even in Helpdesk.

I am one of (the best of) the four GMs who will soon be formally introducing themselves to you. The name 'Asteria' comes from the Titan goddess of falling stars. Please do NOT try to shove me into any accessories. :( I belong in Helpdesk, not fixed onto someone's ring.

My GM duties will focus on Helpdesk (obviously), events, and general assistance. If you try shouting in #main, I'll likely be around to help out!

I hope that we will meet soon and we can become good friends for a long time. <3

See you online~

1 hour ago, Asteria said:

My GM duties will focus on Helpdesk (obviously), I start automated events by clicking npc , and general assistance. If you try shouting in #main, I'll likely be around to help out!

Edited it for u.

Edited by Hyu

1 hour ago, Hyu said:

Edited it for u.

Hi Hyu,

I actually have only started one automated event at the very beginning of my training and have assisted in other GM events since. I am sorry that you dislike Event Robot but please don't accuse me of shirking my duties with no actual proof.

Hope you'll make it to one of my events soon,

Asteria