See You Space Cowboy...

Guest Nebula

Hello starlights,

With a grave heart I announce that I'm now resigning from my GM position.
It wasn't an easy decision to take, because being a Game Master is something that I enjoyed a lot and I've been doing for more or less one year now.
During my time here I learnt a lot about work, people and even myself, which is something I didn't expect when I was applying in December 2018.

It might sound sappy, but being Nebula helped me being more confident and made me discover sides of me I didn't even know they existed. It's something that I pushed myself to do during a time when I was used to looking at the endless void of outer space.
So in other words I grew very attached to Revival and its players, which is why it was a hard decision.

A lot happened during this year, and if I was able to juggle my mind and my life with being a Game Master before, I'm simply not able to do that anymore. Life is life, and I now have something I must focus on, along with lots of big and small dreams I want to bring to life. Additionally, something that I enjoyed doing everyday became a source of stress and sadness.
So Nebula's journey in Revival must now come to an end, ready to depart for the next adventure somewhere else in outer space.

I wanna take a moment to thank Reveuse, Sylvanna and Lucid for taking their time to train me when I was a trainee. I wanna thank them and my kohais Xenovia, Crystalline, Leoric and Tea for being my teammates. Working, joking around and ranting with you guys is something I'll never forget.
(Extra mention to Crystalline who will forever be my favorite bad cop )
I also want to thank Kitty and Muhyo for being patient with me and not killing me when I was overly annoying to them ❤️
I wish the new staff members to come good luck with everything.
And a final thank you to all you players for making everything spicier.

I've had interesting conversations with many people so I'm a bit sad to leave them behind. If you want you can DM me on Discord and I might give you my contact.

This message is maybe too long and deep for just a game, but it meant a lot to me so I wanted to share this to you all.
It's time to go now! Good luck everyone, always be good starlights.
"So long and thanks for all the fish!"