Compensation

Naples69

Question

I'll make it simple so dumbfucks can understand.

Give compensation to players who contributed to the old stolen server but didnt get donor levels. Give them a "thank you" for the support as they are also the players that keep this game alive. All I see from where I stand is that the "non-donor-leveled" accounts are given a big middle finger and a king "fuck you" for playing without any compensation.

I mean, some people have lots of shit in old rro that could amount more than what you think and thus helped economy and other dumb shit that kept the server alive. The same people who will potentially buy creds in the near future.

And yes I am one of those people.

I am highly disappointed as to how we are treated upon coming to play on the re-launched rro.

How is this shit no different from what Ancy has pulled in the past?

Give me a reason not to write a bad review and a reason to believe in your system and continue my support.

If not I'll just pack my bags and leave, taking whatever I dignity I have with me as a player who was with the system for far too long.

tl;dr im disappointed with your new system.

1 answer to this question

Hello,

I understand your frustration of losing all your items after years of hard work and not getting compensated at all because your account doesn't have any donor level.

However, the compensation refund program is something we cannot extend to non-donor account. At the beginning, we had a bunch of events to ease players due to their items lost. You may read this further at some threads in news section.

What we can promise you is better gameplay and management so you can get better experience playing at RevivalRO. I do hope you consider at least trying to play again, but whatever you choose to do, I hope you all the best!