Achievement Reward

Pedo Bear

Question

Yo yo yo! Pedo Bear here!

Question, the Achievement Reward being fixed manually?

I mean, here's a person waiting for the management to fix the reward, can you believe it? It's been more than a year waiting for the fix on it. 

I am talking about the Reward for completing The Expendables Achievement Challenge. 

I asked as I am seeing people have the helm, which mean that the Achievement Challenge can be completed and be rewarded. 

But all in all, this achievement is not just a hazy dazy easy one and would be awesome and an up side for this server if the reward is obtain. 

Thank you for reading and hope to hear appropriate response and action from the management!

Regards, 

Pedo Bear

Edited by Pedo Bear

6 answers to this question

Hello there!

We are aware of the issue regarding Achievement rewards and I understand the frustrations on your side. Those who have gotten the reward costumes are those who completed the achievement before it got bugged. We are currently compiling all bugs related to the achievement and we will try to push the fix as soon as we can.

1 hour ago, Not said:

Hello there!

We are aware of the issue regarding Achievement rewards and I understand the frustrations on your side. Those who have gotten the reward costumes are those who completed the achievement before it got bugged. We are currently compiling all bugs related to the achievement and we will try to push the fix as soon as we can.

So this Achievement Challenge is not possible to be completed at the moment? 

Are there any other Achievement Challenge that is bug?

We are working on a fix for this achievement at the moment. Other than that, there is a known bug related to counters and one of the achievements that might have been affected by this is the Exterminator achievement. This however, doesn't affect everyone.

On 3/5/2020 at 12:41 PM, Pedo Bear said:

Yo yo yo! Pedo Bear here!

Question, the Achievement Reward being fixed manually?

I mean, here's a person waiting for the management to fix the reward, can you believe it? It's been more than a year waiting for the fix on it. 

I am talking about the Reward for completing The Expendables Achievement Challenge. 

I asked as I am seeing people have the helm, which mean that the Achievement Challenge can be completed and be rewarded. 

But all in all, this achievement is not just a hazy dazy easy one and would be awesome and an up side for this server if the reward is obtain. 

Thank you for reading and hope to hear appropriate response and action from the management!

Regards, 

Pedo Bear

This achievement will be fixed in upcoming maintenance. 

Thank you for reporting the bug.