Sign in to follow this  
gcq

Zotar Madness Corp

Time for some ranting again ~yey

This time it will be about the new replacement for the web storage in cedi, the Zotar NPC.

For those who are not familiar what this is about. In old rro, if your inventory was full (100/100) cedi loots gone into webstorage. Since we don't have the webstorage here anymore, they replaced that with the Zpotar Corp NPC: This more the less lovely guy takes care of your loots.

As nice and dandy this all sounds at first sight, so it has some major issues.

First, it takes ages to click through that NPC to get your loot out of it. Item in the list won't stack so if you have like 5 Kaizel Pots, 4 OCA, 3 MCA, they will take up a line one by one.

Second, if you get a lot loot (which isn't that hard even if you just run one set cedi), it won't show you the whole itemlist. You need to take out items so it keeps adding up the list.

Some suggestion, idk how possible that is with the system and all to improve that:

- Make him work like a Kafra maybe? If you click him the items show up like in a storage

- Make the items stack that can stack (Kaizel Pots, OCA, MCA etc)

- Add a "take all" option to the menu

If possible can it get sent to the Zotar Corp NPC only if we are at 90% weight limit or 90/100 unique items?

Because I agree its quite time consuming for it to constantly be given to the Zotar NPC if the initial reason was to protect potential loss of items

Makes Cedi a bit of a turnoff right now with how long it takes to take the mass of items out of Zotar

2 hours ago, mylord said:

where is the Zotar Corp NPC now? i didn't see it in prontera

I assume they removed it for some updates maybe? idk

28 minutes ago, gcq said:

I assume they removed it for some updates maybe? idk

i guess because when Asteria put it in prontera she/he asking where they will put 

thankyou for replying :)

Dont think they will since they actually also intended use it for other stuff (wasnt it that refund thing?).

How about a second one at taps tho.