[2020-03-22] Maintenance

Optimus Prime

Hello Everyone,

During this maintenance, we have updated our Cash Shop items and made few additions and fixes as listed below:

Cash Shop Changes:

St Patrick Event Changes/Fixes:

• Gold Coins are no longer tradable.
  • Increased treasure chest map count to 4 at one given time.
  • Treasure monster reward system changed.

Additions:

• Added Tool dealer at MvP Room
  • Battlegrounds Happy Hour feature added where players can get extra 50% badges at 1AM, 7AM, 12PM, and 7PM server time.
  • To promote awareness on Coronavirus (COVID-19), a Medical Staff NPC has been placed at Prontera 156 218 to provide players with information regarding the outbreak. This information is also accessible through the command @ncov @ncov19 @covid @covid19.

Changes:

• Fixed costumes that were not tradable. (#441)
  • 2x Limited SRT Box will be substituted with 3x Bubblegum Box (10) for the Guild Package system.

Fixes:

• Melody Notes [3], Music Ring [3], Jazz Ring [3], Black Tie [1], and Orange Tie [1] slots are all working as intended in legit maps and they will not be stripped off players when entering the legit maps (#147)
  • 'The Expandables' achievement is auto achieved on login for those who had completed the prerequisite achievements before the previous fix.
  • Luk3, SPrate5, Breakfall2, Unbreakable3, Heal3, and Healed3 orbs are now dropping as intended in New Cedi instances
  • Donor Box progress bar is now showing accumulated donations progress per 50 Euros donated instead of 16 Euros.

That's all for current maintenance. Soon, we will be launching campaign for COVID-19 and new event coming @ April 1st

" Melody Notes [3], Music Ring [3], Jazz Ring [3], Black Tie [1], and Orange Tie [1] slots are all working as intended in legit maps and they will not be stripped off players when entering the legit maps (#147)"

So, does that mean we can use the Rings/Notes on Legit WoE? And does that mean that the Ties slots now are not working on the Legit WoE maps?

8 hours ago, gcq said:

" Melody Notes [3], Music Ring [3], Jazz Ring [3], Black Tie [1], and Orange Tie [1] slots are all working as intended in legit maps and they will not be stripped off players when entering the legit maps (#147)"

So, does that mean we can use the Rings/Notes on Legit WoE? And does that mean that the Ties slots now are not working on the Legit WoE maps?

Hello gcq!

All said headgears are now working properly in legit maps including in legit WoE Castles. In legit maps, only card equipped on the first left slot for the middle headgears takes effect and no cards should take effect for the lower headgears. Effects of the headgears themselves remain.

Hello, plss update the Doram Race theres some skills didnt work properly like catnip meteor it cast to the random direction(North,East,West,South) and the picky peak what ever i do it still no damage output, and also plss add some new weapin for doram race im still using the angra for newbie and planning to buy cashshop angra bcuz theres only 2 types of weapo available for Doram Race.

PS : im using android mobile to play this RevivalRO and i really love this game i have old account way back 2011 in RebirthRO i forgot my old account but its ok. 

Tysm :)

Edited by Bigshot
Adding PS(Post Scriptum)

4 hours ago, Bigshot said:

Hello, plss update the Doram Race theres some skills didnt work properly like catnip meteor it cast to the random direction(North,East,West,South) and the picky peak what ever i do it still no damage output, and also plss add some new weapin for doram race im still using the angra for newbie and planning to buy cashshop angra bcuz theres only 2 types of weapo available for Doram Race.

PS : im using android mobile to play this RevivalRO and i really love this game i have old account way back 2011 in RebirthRO i forgot my old account but its ok. 

Tysm :)

Doram itself is really buggy with the client, plus andro being a buggy mess too, it is prolly to expect. haha

I suggest better put that on gitlab bugtracker, maybe they will take a closer look in there.