Donor Compensation for Late comers

ox Winter xo

Hi there, I just got to know about the server splitting issues and i wish to come back but  the problem is the compensation has over. My friend is the one who asked me to come back.. I hope we can get the same compensation as the others. if we are compensated less value than the rest i think its unfair. IMHO in order to get back the old players is to be fair to each and everyone us so we are eager and looking forward to come back to help the server. Just my 5 cents

Level 10 Donor

Level 7 Donor

Notes

• A new donor compensation plan for those whom missed the main one will be announced, and it's going to be permanent event.
  • We're currently slow in updates due to a new systems that are being written which is taking first priority for our developers, stay tuned!

as Admin Kitty

11 hours ago, mylord said:

Notes

• A new donor compensation plan for those whom missed the main one will be announced, and it's going to be permanent event.
  • We're currently slow in updates due to a new systems that are being written which is taking first priority for our developers, stay tuned!

as Admin Kitty

thanks so much.. i feel relieved now and not worry if i missed the compensation.. yeah they should compensate old player to encourage all of them back ! Lets start all over again :D

Just now, ox Winter xo said:

thanks so much.. i feel relieved now and not worry if i missed the compensation.. yeah they should compensate old player to encourage all of them back ! Lets start all over again :D

yea i am also waiting for this i hope its soon :) @Syphon @KittyBoy keep up the good work we will support this new server

Gomabseubnida :):)