[2020-05-02] Files Update

Optimus Prime

1 hour ago, reza347 said:

this it what it say. how to solve this? thx for fast response

Screenshot_20200502-201222.png

32 minutes ago, unLuckyHP said:

FB_IMG_1588426945445.thumb.jpg.17dc1cfd1f56ed177870e387cfee2a10.jpgsir optimus please have mercy on amdro players :(

For the 500000th time, they CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

IT IS A SECOND PARTY DEVELOPED APP.

If it stop work, even if they would want to keep it, they can't do anything. You either accept that fact or start play the PC GAME ON PC.

1 hour ago, reza347 said:

aw. soo badddd. so i should quit this game again. for no reason. lol. see you all then.

just wait for further notice since they haven't posted an official statement ..

just hope for the best

i know the trouble. misingfile.grf make it cant login at android. also last change for event etc make it crash. how can be gm put harmful file? i dont blame to gm. patch always making fun. even if its take a long time. that a prove a gm has hard work. maybe last patch was failed. i hve try another ps ro. its doing smoth. no error. some lagy its normal. since much player there. thx for spending time with me gm. god bless u. good luck

4 minutes ago, unLuckyHP said:

just wait for further notice since they haven't posted an official statement ..

just hope for the best

me too. always have and pray for the best for gm. hope they can solve it. to make larger server community.

6 minutes ago, reza347 said:

i know the trouble. misingfile.grf make it cant login at android. also last change for event etc make it crash. how can be gm put harmful file? i dont blame to gm. patch always making fun. even if its take a long time. that a prove a gm has hard work. maybe last patch was failed. i hve try another ps ro. its doing smoth. no error. some lagy its normal. since much player there. thx for spending time with me gm. god bless u. good luck

i spent a lot of time and effort to this game so its not easy to let go ..

i just wait for servers statement if its going to be okay or totaly over .. 

P.S. i can play on pc but its not that convinient for me

4 hours ago, unLuckyHP said:

i spent a lot of time and effort to this game so its not easy to let go ..

i just wait for servers statement if its going to be okay or totaly over .. 

P.S. i can play on pc but its not that convinient for me

me too. its not that easy geting friendly gm in other private server. that why i still in this server.

4 hours ago, reza347 said:

Because this isn't a harmful file, coz it was fixing A LOT issues we had on PC.

You guys are totally forgetting, this is in the first place a PC GAME (and in that fact, a frikkin 20 year old on too), not a purely mobil one. It tells you on EVERY loading screen "best played on PC".

For the server to progress, they need to twerk around such things. We really need to start throw off Andro, coz as you just see, just a little update on the main client to make the game better totally rekts the andro app? Is that really what you guys a quality app?

Also, might need to read that post from almost half a year ago, since it seems to be on time:

7 hours ago, reza347 said:

We scrutinize everything that goes into the patch, minor overlook can happen, but patches are never harmful, MissingFile patch actually contain lots of missing resources which are very USEFUL. Unfortunately, we don't have any control over AndRO, as it is third party developer, neither we knew that 50MB patch would make it fail. That being said, we have tried to contact AndRO developer, but we don't even know if there will be a fix from his side.

I won't try to change your choice of other server as you have already joined there. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you, God bless you.

16 hours ago, Optimus Prime said:

We scrutinize everything that goes into the patch, minor overlook can happen, but patches are never harmful, MissingFile patch actually contain lots of missing resources which are very USEFUL. Unfortunately, we don't have any control over AndRO, as it is third party developer, neither we knew that 50MB patch would make it fail. That being said, we have tried to contact AndRO developer, but we don't even know if there will be a fix from his side.

I won't try to change your choice of other server as you have already joined there. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you, God bless you.

i knew it gm. its for a missing file at original KRo, if u fix the bug all over for mobile user like me. let me join again okay. love u all gm at this private server.