Sign in to follow this  
gcq

[Approved] (GT) NPCs and you

Herro ladies and gentlegays ~

Just wanna add some other random suggestion here. Since there won't be Guild Towns any soon but we all (I guess) miss some of our favorite NPC, I wanted to suggest to maybe add few of them access able for everyone?

Prolly my favorite one first, The Chauffeur. For those who don't know it, he is like a Warpra, but he warps you to special places, like Cedi Taps, Byalan, SS, Tailor/Handi/Metalwork place, etc. Since no one likes walking much, it be neat to bring him back.

How about adding one in Prontera or Mall?

Another nice NPC to have, The Guild Dungeon warper. This one is kinda special, he warps you into the guild dungeon of the realm your guild owns. How about adding one of these too in like the mall, together with a Healer or other kind of save spot for the Farmers there.

(idk if adding the NPC access able for all be a good idea, so feel free to write your opinion)

If you got other NPCs that might could be added, feel free to add them. :b

kthxbai

• Like 1

FREE!!! WOE warper for each town. so that all are encourage to join woe and not all can afford even its a little fee for each warp. this is with consideration with new players :)

if feasible, healer with auto bless and agi xD

7 hours ago, Skyfire said:

FREE!!! WOE warper for each town. so that all are encourage to join woe and not all can afford even its a little fee for each warp. this is with consideration with new players :)

if feasible, healer with auto bless and agi xD

Sounds not bad, right now the woe sign in pront warps you for free to castles (and is noisy as fuck lol), guess we should get one each town.

Not sure about the healer if that be a good idea since we already have buff helms and well ... alts. lol

Tho if that with the healer becomes a thing, then why not also a npc that fcp you when you have glistening coat in ur inventory.

• Like 1

Hi gcq and Skyfire,

We are currently looking into adjusting NPCs in towns. While I can't promise the healer being vastly improved, I will try to add some of these suggestions to @go 16 at least.

If you think of any other NPCs you want to see return, please let us know here.

Thank you!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this