Streamer Program

Optimus Prime

Hello Current and Future Streamers,

We have seen increase in streamers activity and we would like to invite current and future streamers to gain benefit of our program. We will start accepting the streamer into this program from next week onward (13th July 2020).

Package:

This Program will benefit the streamer, as they will get Streamer Box (Monthly) and Giveaway Box(Weekly).

• Streamer Box (Monthly)
    • 5x BCA
    • 1x Costumer Voucher
    • 10x Food Box
    • 1x SRT Box
    • 5x PP
  • Giveaway Box (Weekly) [Amount depends on Tier, Explained below]
    • Tier C - 2 pcs
    • Tier B - 5 pcs
    • Tier A - 7 pcs
    • Contains Random item(s) like Pancake, Enriched Elunium, Enriched Oridecon, Yggdrasil berry Voucher, Battle Manual, Rental Item, VIP

Note: Giveaway box will directly appear in other player Zotar and abuse of it will result in streamer been removed from the program. [The Contents of Box may change].

Requirements:

To be eligible for Streamer Program, we have some requirements, as to ensure the commitment from Streamer, Requirements are as follows:

Note: We require all of the above mentioned quest to be completed, however, you can apply for streamer program even after 1 quest is completed and stream other quests, but, the rewards will be applicable when all quests are completed and other requirements are met.

Application Process:

We will be accepting limited number of streamers at the start of this program (from 13th July 2020), application process will be shared with you in the next week itself. We will also be providing the streaming layout which should be used once you are accepted in streamers program.

Thank You,

RevivalRO Staff

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Contains Random item(s) like Pancake, Enriched Elunium, Enriched Oridecon, Yggdrasil berry Voucher, Battle Manual, Rental Item

Make giveaway box more appealing to players by adding something worth like blacksmith blessings,Cedi points(so they can run cedi for their streams)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, RickysGaming said:

i want to start playing this game and stream this server but i have only 200 followers atm.. how can i apply for the streamer program?

Currently, we only accept streamer with 300+ followers,

Once you start playing this server and streaming, you will usually get more follower, then you can apply.

when will the Streamer Program be revised? :( i hope soon.

suggesting to atleast have something for the streamers to give away whenever they go live streaming.. also, hoping it will take into consideration to revise the program, where streamer, the server as well as the players/viewers will benefit... looking forward to see some revision to the program soon :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 10:05 AM, KAPITANA said:

when will the Streamer Program be revised? :( i hope soon.

suggesting to atleast have something for the streamers to give away whenever they go live streaming.. also, hoping it will take into consideration to revise the program, where streamer, the server as well as the players/viewers will benefit... looking forward to see some revision to the program soon :) 

This is currently in the works. We will announce once we finalize the program.