Is anyone here from RebirthRo?

Ivy

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone here had been playing since Rebirthro like I had? I took a pretty long break in between and was shocked to recently learn that Rebirthro was wiped out entirely, at least they provided some sort of donor compensation, oh well, either way, anyone?

8 hours ago, Ivy said:

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone here had been playing since Rebirthro like I had? I took a pretty long break in between and was shocked to recently learn that Rebirthro was wiped out entirely, at least they provided some sort of donor compensation, oh well, either way, anyone?

Hello and welcome back,

You might be interested in joining our discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/ccrBEvp as it is more active and you will get to interact with old players.
Or just hop into game and use #main.

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2020 at 5:54 AM, Ivy said:

yea ive been playing for many, many years. i also take long breaks like you so i went through a similar surprise a couple years back.

its good to see other long-time players on here still, it warms my tired heart.

• 2 weeks later...

Call me crazy but your name kinda does sound familiar, be it forum or ign! Either way, welcome back! I haven't had the time to play recently though! Likewise it makes me happy to know that long-time players like yourself are still around! :)