Looking for a fun & friendly guild :)

Ivy

• 1 month later...

Oh..that's a familiar face if your looking for a friend look no further..Also welcome to this Server and hope you Enjoy,We have good and kind players,very balanced items and instances that you would enjoy and 1000+Custom items and hats,and helpful GMs as Optimus Prime as their mentor..also not to forget to mention Syphon he is the one who created this server for us to play please do thank him,Since your returning player and if you have donated in past claim your refund over here so you would get a kick start the link is given below..Most of the higher tier cards would be available in the MVP Arena excluding Poring Mvps , Biolab Basement,Biolab 3,Biolab 4,Mining Dungeon and some custom instances...Starters will be provided with Novice Package and Some battle Manuals at spawn area just talk to the npc,also go @go eden and you can level up at Gramps above 130+ level,Just checked date of this post sorry i did't wanted a new comer to be ignored so i still posting it as it might be helpful to you..

https://ragnarevival.com/old_donor(If your already done with all then goodluck!)

I'm leaving my IGN here if you see it in game go say holla to my boi!

My Professor:"Tank"

(Edited it to add more Information and Corrections)

Edited by Tomson
(Edited it to add more Information and Corrections)