[2020-08-09] Maintenance

Optimus Prime

Hello Everyone,

Eid Al-Adha 2020 Event was successful wherein, more than 250k Goats were sacrificed, following which, EXPoring event was held on 2nd August 2020. If you have participated in Eid Al-Adha event, you will get 50 Pancakes as soon as you log in, Title will be automatically awarded to the first character that you used to login after the maintenance.

Client Changes:

• Dance Sprites are visible again (#286)

Server Changes:

Removed:

• Carnival Exchanger is removed!
  • Halloween Exchanger is removed!

Fixes:

• Archangel Wings restrictions are removed and is tradable again. (#300)
  • Archangel Ring now properly gives Atk+5% and MAtk+5%
  • Description fix for Scarlet Nail (#299)
  • Fedora Set now have proper range of heal (3x3 instead of 7x7). (#280)
  • Yggdrasil berry can now be autolooted by "@aloottype +healing" (#292)
  • @iteminfo can be used again

Added:

• Cedi now announces new cards in #main.
  • Some of the NPC Channel messages are now synced with discord (like Cedi & Costumer)
  • Event Monsters/Holden Event!: Every day, at any random hour(Yes, can happen during WoE/Other Events too), on any map(Dungeons and fields), 10-20 monsters will be spawned, killing those will give 1 Event Point each. (#182)
  • World without balance Instance

Event Monsters:

World Without Balance:

Oopsy Policy Changes:

• Oopsy policy can only be used once per account for any kind of mistakes (Refine breakage, Dropping of items, accidental sell, pet ran away, etc.)
  • There will be additional oopsy policy once per year that will only cover these 2 things:
    • Unintentional item drop.
    • Pet related issues.

Upcoming Changes:

• Bug Hunter Program (Yayy!)

Special Thanks to Sammy, gcq, Thananoes, Aka Gelato, Marcelo Rodrigues for reporting the bugs and suggestions

That's all for now. ~ Happy Hunting and Happy Farming ~

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please open a ticket @ https://gitlab.com/revivalro/bugs-and-suggestions-tracker/

Please continue to support and help the community flourish by voting for the server and leaving us a positive review on RateMyServer.

Regards,
RevivalRO Team

9 minutes ago, wizcomtegal said:

excusme sir, where can i ask about error ( i can't play RRO after this update "revival.exe has stop working ), i alredy disable my anti virus

When does it happen? After launching from patcher? After entering username/password? After selecting char?

Also, can provide screenshot? Be sure that RO folder is not in "Program Files" folder.

16 hours ago, Optimus Prime said:

When does it happen? After launching from patcher? After entering username/password? After selecting char?

Also, can provide screenshot? Be sure that RO folder is not in "Program Files" folder.

after launching from patcher

after patcher.png

Edited by wizcomtegal
forget to upload screenshot

• 10 months later...
On 8/8/2020 at 2:18 PM, Optimus Prime said:

Hello Everyone,

Eid Al-Adha 2020 Event was successful wherein, more than 250k Goats were sacrificed, following which, EXPoring event was held on 2nd August 2020. If you have participated in Eid Al-Adha event, you will get 50 Pancakes as soon as you log in, Title will be automatically awarded to the first character that you used to login after the maintenance.

Client Changes:

• Dance Sprites are visible again (#286)

Server Changes:

Removed:

• Carnival Exchanger is removed!
  • Halloween Exchanger is removed!

Fixes:

• Archangel Wings restrictions are removed and is tradable again. (#300)
  • Archangel Ring now properly gives Atk+5% and MAtk+5%
  • Description fix for Scarlet Nail (#299)
  • Fedora Set now have proper range of heal (3x3 instead of 7x7). (#280)
  • Yggdrasil berry can now be autolooted by "@aloottype +healing" (#292)
  • @iteminfo can be used again

Added:

• Cedi now announces new cards in #main.
  • Some of the NPC Channel messages are now synced with discord (like Cedi & Costumer)
  • Event Monsters/Holden Event!: Every day, at any random hour(Yes, can happen during WoE/Other Events too), on any map(Dungeons and fields), 10-20 monsters will be spawned, killing those will give 1 Event Point each. (#182)
  • World without balance Instance

Event Monsters:

World Without Balance:

•  

Upcoming Changes:

• Bug Hunter Program (Yayy!)

Special Thanks to Sammy, gcq, Thananoes, Aka Gelato, Marcelo Rodrigues for reporting the bugs and suggestions

That's all for now. ~ Happy Hunting and Happy Farming ~

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please open a ticket @ https://gitlab.com/revivalro/bugs-and-suggestions-tracker/

Please continue to support and help the community flourish by voting for the server and leaving us a positive review on RateMyServer.

Regards,
RevivalRO Team

*** sir can u please bring back my +8 hasty sapha shoes...i broke it during upgrade...forget to put blessings...

my first oopsy policy request...thank you.

account name: landbanker123

character name : OP Vendor