Items are gone after months

bad3oy9

Hi . Ign : VeniceLoneWolf

I need help badly. My characters equipments are gone. Sniper,blacksmith,wiz,high priest. 

When i stopped playing last year i left everything untouched til now. I just recently reinstalled the game but my equipments are all gone. All thats left are the novice helm and ears that were given for free. All my items in kafra consumables are still there but equipments too are gone and from the ETC section also. I still have my zeny . Need help badly.  cropped the attachment because the file was too big

IMG_20200826_033456.jpg

Hi . Ign : VeniceLoneWolf

I need help badly. My characters equipments are gone. Sniper,blacksmith,wiz,high priest. 

When i stopped playing last year i left everything untouched til now. I just recently reinstalled the game but my equipments are all gone. All thats left are the novice helm and ears that were given for free. All my items in kafra consumables are still there but equipments too are gone and from the ETC section also. I still have my zeny . Need help badly.  cropped the attachment because the file was too big

IMG_20200826_033456.jpg

2 hours ago, bad3oy9 said:

Well i doubt that i had all rental items on. I mean im already 130 its sketchy if i hadnt gotten any equipment that wont expire. Can you please show me the starter items that you guys give newbies?

Hello,

I checked your account again, and I can confirm no items are missing. Many items are in fact in storage.

I see you have 4 characters, each of them played for 1 day exactly (maybe 6-8 hours each day) and totally played 4 days here last year. It might not be sketchy to not have many items/equips in 4 days.

But as I said, check the storage (I see > 150 items stored there for your account, including usables, equips and etc items)

• Like 1

Alrighty thank you. I dont see anything inside equips. Maybe i really did have equipments that were expired? Sorry my bad

I have a question. From my items do you see any weapons? Or maybe equipments? Or do you guys give newbies weapons that expire?

12 minutes ago, bad3oy9 said:

Alrighty thank you. I dont see anything inside equips. Maybe i really did have equipments that were expired? Sorry my bad

I have a question. From my items do you see any weapons? Or maybe equipments? Or do you guys give newbies weapons that expire?

Yes, we do give items that expire like angra, madness set

• Thanks 1