Amnesty Event

Pure

Amnesty Event

This event will be OPEN from now til November 14th at 23:59 Server Time!

Dear Players,

We, the GM Team, have decided to allow this Amnesty Event to occur. Now you may be wondering, what is this "Amnesty Event?" Well, it is the chance for banned players to redeem themselves to be un-banned. Do note that this is not 100% guaranteed un-banning so regardless of what you send to us, depending on your crimes/rule breaking, we will be the judge on whom will be un-banned and who will not. And, if you are un-banned and you are to break another rule a second time on any of your accounts, any transgressions, will result into a permanent ban! Hence, after you apply and appealed for the Amnesty Event, you will be on the "zero-tolerance policy" for the rest of your RevivalRO Career.

Moving forward, people who have broken these following rules will NOT BE ELIGIBLE for Amnesty.

• Banned due to RMT(Attempted/Confirmed)
  • Amnesty granted before, due to minor violations, but continued to violate the same rules
  • Repeated Violations (the one where we give warnings multiple times before they are banned)
  • Shared accounts with serious violations (we won't un-ban the players who got banned because it was shared with someone having serious violations mentioned above)
  • Players/Accounts listed in #hall-of-shame in discord
  • Banned on/after 13th October 2020

Now, moving on on how to apply for Amnesty!

You will need to respond to this post and then we, the staff, will review them and reply within the same post on either: you WILL BE un-banned or the reason why you WILL NOT BE un-banned. Note that Amnesty can be rejected and reasons would be provided, any decisions by the staff will be final.

Please provide the following information:

• In-Game Name/s (Main Character) :
  • Reason for Being Banned :
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? :

Note: the last two bullet points to be brief but not a one-liner, meaning describe/explain to us what happened and why should you be un-banned within a couple of meaningful sentences, not just one.

For some rules to be laid down:

• Do not lie ANYWHERE in your statements, includes: the reasoning and why we should un-ban you. So, always be TRUTHFUL.
  • Do not attempt to push the blame to others aka people/players as this un-banned request is FOR YOU ONLY.
  • All requests must come from the ACCOUNT owner itself
  • Do not email a character witness (meaning, do not try to prove your innocence through someone else)
  • Do not ask or request for future Amnesty Events, this is controlled by us, the GM Team, and no other.
  • DO NOT GO TO HELPDESK FOR AMNESTY
  • DO NOT PM GM/ADMIN OR TROUBLE THEM FOR RESULTS

There will be a chance to disqualify you if you are to break any of these rules above.

Sincerely,

The GM Team

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : Clevante
  • Reason for Being Banned : Took carnival tickets using more than 5 ids.
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? :

I apologize for breaking the rules and I fully understand that it was my fault for not reading the rules. Therefore I did accept the decision that my alts banned without complain.

I had no intention to abuse the event to sell costumes/items. I thought they were bounded as years before and just want to use them personally for my alts.

I got banned within a couple days since summer event started, so I don't think I redeem anything within that time.

Through this amnesty event, I do hope The GM Team will consider to unban them.

Sincerely yours,

Clev

•  
  •  

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : Ariel /Ariel_Cj TV
  • Reason for Being Banned : Suspicious RMT

I apologize for breaking the rules and I fully understand that it was my fault for not reading the rules. Therefore I did accept the decision that my alts banned without complain.

I had no intention to to break the rules ....i apologize my last post ,,

I got banned last year and last day same reason hop u gave me 1 more chance to back ro...i m so sorry for all my mistake.

Sincerely yours,

Ariel_Cj TV /Ariel

• Haha 1

• In-Game Name/s : Champetable
  • Reason for Being Banned : Using Macro Recording

I got banned for using  macro recording to take advantage in-game its looks like you are botting but its just an apps that copy and record what you doing on your computer repeatedly . I know that using macro's is prohibited in-game but I still did it. I apologized for what I've done and promise that will never do such thing again in future. I hope you guys consider to unban my account and I promise to comeback and play fair. Thank you.

Champetable

• In-Game Name/s : Satria
  • Reason for Being Banned : Using a Marco Recording App
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you?: 

Dear GM,

I am writing this to ask for a sincere apology. I was banned for using a macro recording app, that allows you to record and have a copy of the thing you do in your computer. It looks like you are botting. I know using this kind of app is not allowed but still I did it I am sincerely sorry and I promise not to do the same thing ever again. I hope you give me a chance to unbanned my account for me to play again. Thank you and best regards.

Edited by Satria
I forgot to insert the reason why I was banned, I only write to ask for an apology.

• In-Game Name/s : Nexflix
  • Reason for Being Banned : Use of third party program (f1-f9) and auto clicker

Hi GMs,

I was banned for using third party program and I admit I did my wrong. I used the abovementioned programs for PvE (WWB and maybe some other quests) and auto clicker for selling stuff to NPC after farming in mvp room. I haven't done WOE because I was still a newbie, so I didn't use it for PvP.

If you would be so kind, please unban my account. I will not do the same mistake. You can trace my IP to see if I'm still doing it with the account I'm using right now. :)

Best Regards,

Lyc

• In-Game Name/s : High Minded
  • Reason for Being Banned : RMT

I know this is hopeless but I just want to try to apply for amnesty, I sincerely apologize for the wrong act that I've done and I also ADMIT THAT I DO THAT FOUL MOVE

I learned my lesson the hard way and I PROMISE THAT WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN

I am sincerely hoping for the Gm Teams kind consideration of un-banning my account, right now I am using new account and all done nothing illegal.

I hope you accept my apology and un-ban my account.

I can provide my new account info just to make sure that I'm not making stories.

Regards.

12 hours ago, Pure said:

Amnesty Event

This event will be OPEN from now til November 14th at 23:59 Server Time!

Dear Players,

We, the GM Team, have decided to allow this Amnesty Event to occur. Now you may be wondering, what is this "Amnesty Event?" Well, it is the chance for banned players to redeem themselves to be un-banned. Do note that this is not 100% guaranteed un-banning so regardless of what you send to us, depending on your crimes/rule breaking, we will be the judge on whom will be un-banned and who will not. And, if you are un-banned and you are to break another rule a second time on any of your accounts, any transgressions, will result into a permanent ban! Hence, after you apply and appealed for the Amnesty Event, you will be on the "zero-tolerance policy" for the rest of your RevivalRO Career.

Moving forward, people who have broken these following rules will NOT BE ELIGIBLE for Amnesty.

• Banned due to RMT
  • Amnesty granted before, due to minor violations, but continued to violate the same rules
  • Repeated Violations (the one where we give warnings multiple times before they are banned)
  • Shared accounts with serious violations (we won't un-ban the players who got banned because it was shared with someone having serious violations mentioned above)
  • Players/Accounts listed in #hall-of-shame in discord
  • Banned on/after 13th October 2020

Now, moving on on how to apply for Amnesty!

You will need to respond to this post and then we, the staff, will review them and reply within the same post on either: you WILL BE un-banned or the reason why you WILL NOT BE un-banned. Note that Amnesty can be rejected and reasons would be provided, any decisions by the staff will be final.

Please provide the following information:

• In-Game Name/s :
  • Reason for Being Banned :
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? :

Note: the last two bullet points to be brief but not a one-liner, meaning describe/explain to us what happened and why should you be un-banned within a couple of meaningful sentences, not just one.

For some rules to be laid down:

• Do not lie ANYWHERE in your statements, includes: the reasoning and why we should un-ban you. So, always be TRUTHFUL.
  • Do not attempt to push the blame to others aka people/players as this un-banned request is FOR YOU ONLY.
  • All requests must come from the ACCOUNT owner itself
  • Do not email a character witness (meaning, do not try to prove your innocence through someone else)
  • Do not ask or request for future Amnesty Events, this is controlled by us, the GM Team, and no other.
  • DO NOT GO TO HELPDESK FOR AMNESTY
  • DO NOT PM GM/ADMIN OR TROUBLE THEM FOR RESULTS

There will be a chance to disqualify you if you are to break any of these rules above.

Sincerely,

The GM Team

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : Abyzou
  • Reason for Being Banned : Scamming 100c (Tomson)

I had no intention to abuse the event to sell costumes/items. I thought they were bounded as years before and just want to use them personally for my alts.

I got banned within a couple days since summer event started, so I don't think I redeem anything within that time.

Through this amnesty event, I do hope The GM Team will consider to unban them.

Sincerely yours,

Abyzou

• Haha 1

• In-Game Name/s:pepeassasin
  • Reason for Being Banned:Alt abused
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you?:

Cause that time it was carnival event and i was new and thought it was good to have multiple accounts 

That time it wasn't properly announce yet about not having multi account at that event is prohibited cause im one of the 1st to banned in that time

If you would be so kind, please un-ban my account. I will not do the same mistake again

(note: it was a bit a few months so didn't remember if that was my IGN but the user name was silowieako)

thank you

• In-Game Name/s: Emyr
  • Reason for Being Banned: RMT

Cause i know that i didn't do it, and maybe it's just my friend who did it and some gm or a gm thinks that i did it too.

You can check my other accounts if i did RMT, i just want you to know i really didn't do it.

I hope i have a chance to get unban, i will really appreciate it.

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : iC l o w i e
  • Reason for Being Banned : Account Sharing, my account share used macro

I got banned Last 1 and half year.

I really appriciate this and I PROMISE i will not share my account ever..

FORGIVE ME PLEASE GM i want to play again and SORRY....

Sincerely yours,

iC l o w i e

9 hours ago, sanshuxgx said:

•  
  •  

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : Ariel /Ariel_Cj TV
  • Reason for Being Banned : Suspicious RMT

I had no intention to to break the rules ....i apologize my last post ,,

I got banned last year and last day same reason hop u gave me 1 more chance to back ro...i m so sorry for all my mistake.

Sincerely yours,

Ariel_Cj TV /Ariel

You will not be eligible as per our exclusion points 1,2&3 mentioned in first post. 

8 hours ago, Champetable30 said:

• In-Game Name/s : Champetable
  • Reason for Being Banned : Using Macro Recording

I got banned for using  macro recording to take advantage in-game its looks like you are botting but its just an apps that copy and record what you doing on your computer repeatedly . I know that using macro's is prohibited in-game but I still did it. I apologized for what I've done and promise that will never do such thing again in future. I hope you guys consider to unban my account and I promise to comeback and play fair. Thank you.

Champetable

We have looked back again, and you will not be eligible as per exclusion point 2&3

6 hours ago, Law said:
  • In-Game Name/s  : Behavior
  • Reason for being Banned: accuse of using macro keys
  • why should the team un-ban you?REDACTED

The reason you provided is just blaming us for banning without proof to invoke further drama. Denied.

4 hours ago, High Minded said:
  • In-Game Name/s : High Minded
  • Reason for Being Banned : RMT

I know this is hopeless but I just want to try to apply for amnesty, I sincerely apologize for the wrong act that I've done and I also ADMIT THAT I DO THAT FOUL MOVE

I learned my lesson the hard way and I PROMISE THAT WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN

I am sincerely hoping for the Gm Teams kind consideration of un-banning my account, right now I am using new account and all done nothing illegal.

I hope you accept my apology and un-ban my account.

I can provide my new account info just to make sure that I'm not making stories.

Regards.

As per point 1 of exclusion list, we won't be proceeding with this.

4 hours ago, Abyzou said:

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : Abyzou
  • Reason for Being Banned : Scamming 100c (Tomson)

Through this amnesty event, I do hope The GM Team will consider to unban them.

Sincerely yours,

Abyzou

As per rule 1 of exclusion list, we won't be proceeding with this.

3 hours ago, Daario said:
  • In-Game Name/s: Emyr
  • Reason for Being Banned: RMT

Cause i know that i didn't do it, and maybe it's just my friend who did it and some gm or a gm thinks that i did it too.

You can check my other accounts if i did RMT, i just want you to know i really didn't do it.

I hope i have a chance to get unban, i will really appreciate it.

As per rule 1 and 4 of Exclusion list and rule 2 of amnesty listed in the topic, we won't be proceeding with this.

1 hour ago, iC l o w i e said:

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : iC l o w i e
  • Reason for Being Banned : Account Sharing, my account share used macro

I got banned Last 1 and half year.

I really appriciate this and I PROMISE i will not share my account ever..

FORGIVE ME PLEASE GM i want to play again and SORRY....

Sincerely yours,

iC l o w i e

As per rule 4 of Exclusion list and rule 2 of amnesty listed in the topic, we won't be proceeding with this.

Also, those who are blindly copy pasting other's reasoning, we won't consider them as well, as it means they don't really have the reason and just copying others

Hello and let me just say thanks for giving everyone a chance to appeal for Amnesty whether they were found guilty or not. 

• Account Name: Exyltrei
  • Reasoned for Being Banned: Suspected / Inquired / Solicited / Attempted RMT
  • Why Should I be un-Banned: Honestly, I know its a long shot but I'd like to sincerely ask an apology. I don't know what I was thinking or what were the benefits of RMT when I already had some Creds thru the legal purchase on the web. Maybe it was greed and I fell short on my decisions. If my ban were to be lifted I think I would be more helpful towards the community of RRO because I really do support the server - not just through purchase of creds but also helping fellow players in the server.

Also, I'd like to ask an apology towards Optimus. I know what I did was wrong and I think I was also hard on words in trying to ask for an appeal before (when the incident happened). I own the account, I own my IP addresses for the other accounts that I use (for buffs and storage), and the other account where I also donated to level 2 or 3 only (somewhere along that). Again, I know its a long shot but thanks for reading. 

:pat: 

• Haha 1

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : khrizley/damn magic
  • Reason for Being Banned : used more than 5 ids on carnival event
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? : I sincerely apologize for breaking the rules on that event and it was my fault for not reading the rules.I just got really excited when the event is started and i didnt read the rules on forums,through this amnesty event, I do hope The GM Team will consider to unban me.

khrizley/damn magic

• Like 2

7 hours ago, silowienga said:
  • In-Game Name/s:pepeassasin
  • Reason for Being Banned:Alt abused

Cause that time it was carnival event and i was new and thought it was good to have multiple accounts 

That time it wasn't properly announce yet about not having multi account at that event is prohibited cause im one of the 1st to banned in that time

If you would be so kind, please un-ban my account. I will not do the same mistake again

(note: it was a bit a few months so didn't remember if that was my IGN but the user name was silowieako)

thank you

Message me in discord

18 hours ago, Clev said:

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : Clevante
  • Reason for Being Banned : Took carnival tickets using more than 5 ids.

Sincerely yours,

Clev

Message me in discord

9 hours ago, Lyc said:
  • In-Game Name/s : Nexflix
  • Reason for Being Banned : Use of third party program (f1-f9) and auto clicker

Hi GMs,

I was banned for using third party program and I admit I did my wrong. I used the abovementioned programs for PvE (WWB and maybe some other quests) and auto clicker for selling stuff to NPC after farming in mvp room. I haven't done WOE because I was still a newbie, so I didn't use it for PvP.

If you would be so kind, please unban my account. I will not do the same mistake. You can trace my IP to see if I'm still doing it with the account I'm using right now. :)

Best Regards,

Lyc

Message me in discord

1 hour ago, Exyltrei said:

Hello and let me just say thanks for giving everyone a chance to appeal for Amnesty whether they were found guilty or not. 

• Account Name: Exyltrei
  • Reasoned for Being Banned: Suspected / Inquired / Solicited / Attempted RMT
  • Why Should I be un-Banned: Honestly, I know its a long shot but I'd like to sincerely ask an apology. I don't know what I was thinking or what were the benefits of RMT when I already had some Creds thru the legal purchase on the web. Maybe it was greed and I fell short on my decisions. If my ban were to be lifted I think I would be more helpful towards the community of RRO because I really do support the server - not just through purchase of creds but also helping fellow players in the server.

Also, I'd like to ask an apology towards Optimus. I know what I did was wrong and I think I was also hard on words in trying to ask for an appeal before (when the incident happened). I own the account, I own my IP addresses for the other accounts that I use (for buffs and storage), and the other account where I also donated to level 2 or 3 only (somewhere along that). Again, I know its a long shot but thanks for reading. 

:pat: 

Under exclusion list rule 1, you are not eligible.

25 minutes ago, khrizley said:

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : khrizley/damn magic
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? : I sincerely apologize for breaking the rules on that event and it was my fault for not reading the rules.I just got really excited when the event is started and i didnt read the rules on forums,through this amnesty event, I do hope The GM Team will consider to unban me.

khrizley/damn magic

Message me in discord.

• Like 1

• In-Game Name/s : Wizard88
  • Reason for Being Banned : Botting/Macro?

Hi gms, 

I was banned for using third party program and I admit I did my wrong. I used the auto hotkey programs for farming on culvert sewer to get some box of thunder.If you would be so kind, please unban my account. I will not do the same mistake. 

thank you

bel

• In-Game Name/s : Steak

• Reason for Being Banned: Macro/Autoclicker

• Why should the Team Un-ban you?

Hi GMs,

I was banned for using third party program and I admit it. I used autoclicker for selling stuffs in npc and getting food item (crit food) due to my laziness.

if you would be so kind, please unban my account. I will not do the same mistake again.

Best Regards.

• In-Game Name/s : xFire Fist Ace
  • Reason for Being Banned : Botting/Macro?

Dear GM

I was banned for using third party program and I admit I did my wrong. I used the macro recording to farm in vip dungeon to get some costume.If you would be so kind, please unban my account. I will not do the same mistake. 

I sincerely apologize for breaking the rules.

• In-Game Name/s : venderer08/oren jus
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? : I sincerely apologize for breaking the rules on that event and it was my fault for not reading the rules,coz me & my hubby shared 1 ip.He just got really excited when the event is started and didnt read the rules on forums,through this amnesty event, I do hope The GM Team will consider to unban me..Thank you gm

• In-Game Name/s (Main Character) : Shan
  • Reason for Being Banned : Advertising different RO server

I really want to apologize for what I did because I didn't think the consequences when I am trying to invite other people in different RO server. I admit the mistake on what I did in the past and I really regret it. I want to go back in RevivalRO again because this is my first ever RO home and I had a lot of memories in this server that I don't what to let it go easily. I will promise that I wont do any stupid ideas that can hurt the server again. I hope you accept my sincere apology..
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 6:44 AM, Satria said:
  • In-Game Name/s : Satria
  • Reason for Being Banned : Using a Marco Recording App
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you?: 

Dear GM,

I am writing this to ask for a sincere apology. I was banned for using a macro recording app, that allows you to record and have a copy of the thing you do in your computer. It looks like you are botting. I know using this kind of app is not allowed but still I did it I am sincerely sorry and I promise not to do the same thing ever again. I hope you give me a chance to unbanned my account for me to play again. Thank you and best regards.

We have discussed internally the severity of your rule, and we have decided to not proceed with amnesty for the same account, however you are free to open new account and play

On 10/14/2020 at 7:05 PM, belange88 said:
  • In-Game Name/s : Wizard88
  • Reason for Being Banned : Botting/Macro?

Hi gms, 

I was banned for using third party program and I admit I did my wrong. I used the auto hotkey programs for farming on culvert sewer to get some box of thunder.If you would be so kind, please unban my account. I will not do the same mistake. 

thank you

bel

As per exclusion rule 2 & 3, you are not eligible for the amnesty, however you are free to open new account and play

On 10/14/2020 at 7:45 PM, Steak said:

• In-Game Name/s : Steak

• Reason for Being Banned: Macro/Autoclicker

Hi GMs,

I was banned for using third party program and I admit it. I used autoclicker for selling stuffs in npc and getting food item (crit food) due to my laziness.

if you would be so kind, please unban my account. I will not do the same mistake again.

Best Regards.

As per rule 1 of event, you are not eligible for amnesty.

On 10/14/2020 at 10:33 PM, Kucing Puteh said:

Dear GM, I

• In-Game Name/s : Kucing Puteh
  • Reason for Being Banned : Botting

REDACTED

As per exclusion rule 2&3 and event rule 1,2,6&7, we won't be unbanning you, not now, never in the lifetime.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shan said:
  • In-Game Name/s (Main Character) : Shan
  • Reason for Being Banned : Advertising different RO server

I really want to apologize for what I did because I didn't think the consequences when I am trying to invite other people in different RO server. I admit the mistake on what I did in the past and I really regret it. I want to go back in RevivalRO again because this is my first ever RO home and I had a lot of memories in this server that I don't what to let it go easily. I will promise that I wont do any stupid ideas that can hurt the server again. I hope you accept my sincere apology..

Hi,

Due to multiple reasons (one of which you have listed in the post), staff has discussed and your account falls under exclusion rule 3.

• Like 1

• In-Game Name/s (Main Character) : Roshan
  • Reason for Being Banned :  Used third party program and my wizard to collect/farm chocolates from yoyo during valentines event.
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? : Well.. first thing its worth a try since i still have emotional attachments for my characters even if i do rarely play now. I admit what i did was a mistake and it was my first time doing that because of a funny reason, I need to buy some supplies from the market, and because i am stupid, the game was so addictive back then also i don't want to be left out in farming so i did what i did not thinking the possible consequences. Hoping for consideration and if ever not granted its fine. I will still support this great RO server! ;) 

Dear GM,

• In-Game Name/s : tudis11/tudis12/tudis13/tudis14/tudis02
  • Reason for Being Banned : Idle 10 accounts at one time to receive Eden rewards

I deeply apologize for breaking the rules and I fully understand that it was my fault for not reading the rules beforehand. Therefore I'd accepted the decision that my alts be banned without complains. I hope with this amnesty event, GM team will consider to unban my accounts and promise not to repeat again.

Thank you and hoping for a favorable responds.

Sincerely yours,

tudis

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tudis said:

Dear GM,

• In-Game Name/s : tudis11/tudis12/tudis13/tudis14/tudis02
  • Reason for Being Banned : Idle 10 accounts at one time to receive Eden rewards

I deeply apologize for breaking the rules and I fully understand that it was my fault for not reading the rules beforehand. Therefore I'd accepted the decision that my alts be banned without complains. I hope with this amnesty event, GM team will consider to unban my accounts and promise not to repeat again.

Thank you and hoping for a favorable responds.

Sincerely yours,

tudis

Your 5 accounts were already unbanned when you messaged us through discord at the time of ban.

• Like 1