Amnesty Event

Pure

• In-Game Name/s : Dontmebess (cant remember other ign's of other 5 accounts)
  • Reason for Being Banned : Took carnival tickets using more than 5 ids.
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? :

I apologize for breaking the rules and I fully understand that it was my fault for not reading the rules. Therefore I did accept the decision that my alts banned without complain.

I had no intention to abuse the event to sell costumes/items. I thought they were bounded as years before and just want to use them personally for my alts.

I got banned within a couple days since summer event started, so I don't think I redeem anything within that time.

Through this amnesty event, I do hope The GM Team will consider to unban them.

Sincerely yours,

Dontmebess.

20 hours ago, cjzafra said:
  • In-Game Name/s : Dontmebess (cant remember other ign's of other 5 accounts)
  • Reason for Being Banned : Took carnival tickets using more than 5 ids.

I apologize for breaking the rules and I fully understand that it was my fault for not reading the rules. Therefore I did accept the decision that my alts banned without complain.

I had no intention to abuse the event to sell costumes/items. I thought they were bounded as years before and just want to use them personally for my alts.

I got banned within a couple days since summer event started, so I don't think I redeem anything within that time.

Through this amnesty event, I do hope The GM Team will consider to unban them.

Sincerely yours,

Dontmebess.

Hello,

According to our logs, you already have your main account unbanned.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:55 PM, Pure said:

• In-Game Name/s (Main Character) : MiyokoChan
  • Reason for Being Banned our logs indicate you have been accessing other player's account and transferring the items
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? :
  • Dear Gm
  • I apologize for the mistake I made .. I like this game .. next time I will not make the same mistake .. I hope you (GM Team) can forgive me .. I will play this game again with my friends there ..
Edited by Ayoiwasabi

5 hours ago, Ayoiwasabi said:

• In-Game Name/s (Main Character) : MiyokoChan
  • Reason for Being Banned our logs indicate you have been accessing other player's account and transferring the items
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? :
  • Dear Gm
  • 
    I apologize for the mistake I made .. I like this game .. next time I will not make the same mistake .. I hope you (GM Team) can forgive me .. I will play this game again with my friends there ..

1) It's been only 4 hours and you instantly messaged us over this on other platforms, we have clearly stated to not to bug us, and as and when decision is taken, we would reply.

2) You made new ID just to bug us about this

3) when ban took place, we clearly gave you chance to express, you only told your 1 trader has been banned , your words ("I have 1 acc only")

4) Hijacking/Hacking other player accounts is serious offense

You did all things which we said to not do according to first post

On 10/15/2020 at 9:52 AM, xFire Fist Ace said:
  • In-Game Name/s : xFire Fist Ace
  • Reason for Being Banned : Botting/Macro?

Dear GM

I was banned for using third party program and I admit I did my wrong. I used the macro recording to farm in vip dungeon to get some costume.If you would be so kind, please unban my account. I will not do the same mistake. 

I sincerely apologize for breaking the rules.

Hello, as stated in first post, you are not supposed to lie. We reviewed your profile and there were more serious offense (which you haven't listed), we won't be proceeding with this application.

On 10/15/2020 at 2:50 PM, Bubbly said:
  • In-Game Name/s : venderer08/oren jus
  • Reason for Being Banned : used more than 5 ids on carnival event
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? : I sincerely apologize for breaking the rules on that event and it was my fault for not reading the rules,coz me & my hubby shared 1 ip.He just got really excited when the event is started and didnt read the rules on forums,through this amnesty event, I do hope The GM Team will consider to unban me..Thank you gm

DM me in discord to discuss further.

On 10/18/2020 at 5:09 AM, BigDaddy said:
  • In-Game Name/s (Main Character) : Roshan
  • Reason for Being Banned :  Used third party program and my wizard to collect/farm chocolates from yoyo during valentines event.
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? : Well.. first thing its worth a try since i still have emotional attachments for my characters even if i do rarely play now. I admit what i did was a mistake and it was my first time doing that because of a funny reason, I need to buy some supplies from the market, and because i am stupid, the game was so addictive back then also i don't want to be left out in farming so i did what i did not thinking the possible consequences. Hoping for consideration and if ever not granted its fine. I will still support this great RO server! ;) 

Dm me in discord to discuss further.

(If I have missed anyone's application, please post again)

• In-Game Name/s (Main Character) : Fosho
  • Reason for Being Banned :  Hello, I was banned for TALKING about RMT, but not actually attempting/succeeding in it
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? I believe that I should be un-banned because I was a productive member of the community, actively helping out newer players by giving out credits, zeny. I promise to never joke about RMT as I now know that it is a very serious offense and even just talking about it is bannable. 

On 10/28/2020 at 5:15 PM, fosho said:
  • In-Game Name/s (Main Character) : Fosho
  • Reason for Being Banned :  Hello, I was banned for TALKING about RMT, but not actually attempting/succeeding in it
  • Why should the Team Un-ban you? I believe that I should be un-banned because I was a productive member of the community, actively helping out newer players by giving out credits, zeny. I promise to never joke about RMT as I now know that it is a very serious offense and even just talking about it is bannable. 

As you were zvel close friend and he had insisted you to apply, we need to discuss something before staff makes the decision. Message us in discord.