Optimus Prime

Black Friday Sale 2020

image.thumb.png.ff0dae390e0fa9a21b67568a5cbafca2.png

Robots have arrived

Robots have landed in the Midgard and brought multiple items at cheap price! While the robots are here, "DOUBLE DONOR BOX" Promotion will be active.

Items that are available in the Robot Market:
image.thumb.png.cd912a72f4599d39aba62b543193e94b.png

Items in Shop 1, 2 and 3 can only be purchased by Premium Points (LPP not allowed).

Visit the Sales Assistant (prontera 150 284) to have entry to special Robot Room

image.png.451f15f1b22dd71d0e18d612e33d1f33.png

More to come soon.

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please open a ticket @ https://gitlab.com/revivalro/bugs-and-suggestions-tracker/

Please continue to support and help the community flourish by voting for the server and leaving us a positive review on RateMyServer.

• Thanks 1

Needing some help.I haven’t log on this sever in over 8 years but when I try to log in it said I have no character on file. Sorry not sure where to ask and where to go since the page change a lot 

On 12/3/2020 at 7:17 PM, Chanxfresh said:

Needing some help.I haven’t log on this sever in over 8 years but when I try to log in it said I have no character on file. Sorry not sure where to ask and where to go since the page change a lot 

Hello, you can message us ingame or read 

for more details