Sign in to follow this  
Sirvy

Proxy server for EU and NA players

All EU and NA players I know left to other servers because of the slow ping. I think lots of players would really appreciate if you could somehow rent a proxy server for all players from EU and America. Lots of new players will come to play as well. I have lots of friends saying they will come back to revival once the ping is better. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Hello,

in technical terms it won't help ping too much, however feel free to send to me some of those players NA/EU discord names, i would be more than glad to test out having proxy server with them.

4 hours ago, KittyBoy said:

Hello,

in technical terms it won't help ping too much, however feel free to send to me some of those players NA/EU discord names, i would be more than glad to test out having proxy server with them.

Hi Kittyboy,

I also have friends who are based on EU and America and they are just lazy to go online due to lags on their area/country. It would help the people join and endorse the server to their friends.

Thanks,

3 minutes ago, Skyfire said:

Hi Kittyboy,

I also have friends who are based on EU and America and they are just lazy to go online due to lags on their area/country. It would help the people join and endorse the server to their friends.

Thanks,

Send me their discord names, and yours in PM please.

I second this suggestion. I play from USA with a very high ping and its terribly slow and painful.
I also know a lot of other players from US/Canada/EU who suffer the same problem. Many of them don't play for this sole reason.
This is also the reason why during my day time (night time in server) the server looks deserted, since there are very few US/Canadian people left.

Edit:
This will also help increase the number of players in Woe 2.

Edited by OneLight
edit