Syphon

Android bug list and improvements!

Hi Members,

We would like to develop our app even more and we need your help.
So if you could be so kind to post them here, that would help us alot!
If you describe a bug try to do it in as many details as possible so that we can reproduce the bug.

7 minutes ago, Aron27 said:

Full chechal protection is a must,

Pls fix it thanks

Hi,

Yes can you tell me the steps how to reproduce this ?

A good day/night to everyone!

As mention above, I want to report some bugs and also tell some improvement too.

For bugs...
If someone FCP you...

When someone FCP you, you'll got an error and can't open your character again (unless the FCP buff is gone I think)

Difference of my phone and tab

Both my gadgets didn't download the 2 gb but here is my point. Why too many null or unknown items in phone than my tab?? I don't know if im the only one who have this kind of situation so yeah...I still want to clarify if why is it like that. My tab is almost 5 years old while my phone is just 2 years old so im like wtf ?__?

For improvements...

Link items

A lot of players who struggles when they can't link their items or can't see the items that's linked by other players. I just want to follow up this.

Storage

Its hard to find a specific item that you need because it doesn't have a search or sort. You need to have a sharp eyes for this 😂 and im just wondering why the cards is in consumables, arrows is in equips and weapons and gears are all together o__o it should be separate just like in PC.

Clothes

Seriously speaking, Clothes and VIP (magic#third) is same. I don't know if this is just a bug or what (because if you look in PC with clothes, it really shows the real clothes that fits in your character) I hope you can improve this because I rather buy many third job packets or use VIP than to use or buy clothes.

That's all I want to say. You can PM me (@Shan) in discord to send you the screenshots I've made :) I hope it can be fix ASAP ^__^

-Shan ❤

Some headgears are upside-down when viewed using android.

Few examples are:
- Poring Pipe
- Star Power
- Dark Flame Costume
- Kitten Love
- Cozy Scarf
- The +35 Stats Easter Wing Donate

...I'll add more once I come across some weird looking people ingame. Lol

Also, it would be a lot convenient if we could add the player coordinates in the UI of andro.
And that the joystick moves are a lot smoother.

On 4/22/2018 at 7:48 PM, Aron27 said:

Full chechal protection is a must,

Pls fix it thanks

On 4/23/2018 at 11:24 AM, Shan_Chachi said:

A good day/night to everyone!

As mention above, I want to report some bugs and also tell some improvement too.

For bugs...
If someone FCP you...

When someone FCP you, you'll got an error and can't open your character again (unless the FCP buff is gone I think)

Difference of my phone and tab

Both my gadgets didn't download the 2 gb but here is my point. Why too many null or unknown items in phone than my tab?? I don't know if im the only one who have this kind of situation so yeah...I still want to clarify if why is it like that. My tab is almost 5 years old while my phone is just 2 years old so im like wtf ?__?

For improvements...

Link items

A lot of players who struggles when they can't link their items or can't see the items that's linked by other players. I just want to follow up this.

Storage

Its hard to find a specific item that you need because it doesn't have a search or sort. You need to have a sharp eyes for this 😂 and im just wondering why the cards is in consumables, arrows is in equips and weapons and gears are all together o__o it should be separate just like in PC.

Clothes

Seriously speaking, Clothes and VIP (magic#third) is same. I don't know if this is just a bug or what (because if you look in PC with clothes, it really shows the real clothes that fits in your character) I hope you can improve this because I rather buy many third job packets or use VIP than to use or buy clothes.

That's all I want to say. You can PM me (@Shan) in discord to send you the screenshots I've made :) I hope it can be fix ASAP ^__^

-Shan ❤

Please download version 214 from the website! FCP is fixed in this version

• Thanks 1

And the hairstyles too from number 28 and up are all same in android .. can't see all the hairstyles.

Hope this one can be fix too.. 

Thanks.

Guest Chris0296Beast

Thank you Syphon for your hardwork in fixing everything and improving the Android client. We really appreciate it!! 😎😎

Thank your for updating andro GM @Syphonwe are looking forward for more updates

@Shan_Chachi

Some times when sime one buying cards and its hard to find in kafra ,,when i go to the place we will deal ,,he sorry i have the card now </3

Its ok to have sort button in kafra or just default sort from A-z to easly find items specially the card

Pls enable the maya effect on andro,,even if i have improve diamond dust ,i cant see cloaking or hiding players ,,and also pls sort the enventory or kafra from A-Z name its hard to search items specially the cards TT

BTW: ty for improving andro specially the cashop problem,the humo problems,and also the fcp problem 

Hy i want to report my problem in andro.

When i start to tame monster, i click the bait, and i choose the target, suddenly its appear notification "gl_shader bla bla bla"

Please fix it, i want a cool pet

Thanks

Thank for bringing this game on android,  im happy playing this game back,  here is what im found.. 

1- Priest got just 1 cloth color,   basic no1 only

2- Few people selling item like item on #trade but i saw like %54habdh4510m on my chat

3-did all skill effect have been disable on andro? 

Guest Priest Smith

-Taming monster causing fatal error.

-Priest's clothes color didn't change.

-The "Change Cart" skill of the merchant class is not working.

All these problems are on android.

Please fix these bugs and thanks in advance.

Guest nya

Yes please add hairstyles to android too. I downloaded ragnarok again, but intend to play only on phone. Thanksss!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.