a Letter for You

Lexi

Seems like I am the first guy here.. so I'll just spit out my feelings here..

As soon as I read the announcement of Ancyker telling all his made up drama , I knew there was something fishy.. And I was right,  the forum has gone blank, and I can't access my current forum account (I am using fresh-made account atm). For seconds, i thought RRO has finally met its end, lol...

I'll tell you one thing, I still believe in the real Syphon. and I never trust ancyker from the start, especially when he started telling all his fake story and begged for donations .Even if the story was the truth, as a professional, one should not do that, it is not wise in my point of view especially to get sympathy, it is disgusting. 

Wait a minute, this is just a conspiracy, could it be that you were Ancyker disguised as Syphon to get sympathy? Could you give us a proof if you were the real Syphon, since it is hard to believe anyone else after all this puzzling drama.

To the real Syphon: 

I hope the server gets better as you pay more attention to the server unlike before. you slipped and recruited a villain that crushed you from he back. Go get people like Luxuri, the best admin of RRO, and the admin that would become a great partner for you.

In the end, I am looking forward for the progress, so I'll decide if I would stay or move on from RRO.

Edited by Lexi
  • Like 2

Hey Lexi,

I always worked behind the scenes, i was depressed during the past last 3 months  and trusted joshua/ancyker to take care of the server.

Then he did the game for me so that I could recover from personal reason that have played past times in my life.

When I got better again I noticed that he had stolen it.

Stealing is always wrong and he makes up everything to put me in bad light

I promise that the server will be better than ever if you follow me thanks for the trust!

Regards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomson said:

This is real Syphon if not why would he want to build up Rebirthro again after all this havoc caused by Ancyker.If he was Ancyker he already had the data and no need for him to make a new server.

You can't read people's thought. That RRo he owns is dying, there's a possibility that he could be scheming a plot where that server dies, then create new server where he can manipulate everything. What if he's controlling 2 clients and monitoring both server. He knows that lots of players hate him, he could be disguising his self as syphon and acts like a hero, you never know.

Or maybe he is anticipating the worse scenario where his server dies, and  makes a new server for backup. As an analogy, think of a guy with an old apple tree in his backyard and an apple seed. He could plant the seed and grow a new apple tree, therefore, even though the old apple tree dies one day, he still have the new apple tree. 

This is what I am afraid of. But after i met Syphon in discord, i start to believe that is the real Syphon. The way he talks is different from Ancy. I can tell it somehow..

Maybe I am thinking too far lol.

well..idk if this is a real bas or not..but for me who play RRO since end of 2007 and quit when ancy is trying to make a shit then fired and then return again its make sick lol..

but its meet my expectation back then that this will happen.."drama".. so yah for me Bas Era > Jos/Ancy Era..

i hope you are not the "fake" Bas or Syphon thou..

@syphon when you said you always work behind the scene what i can say is..are you sure? because if its true this might not happened

Edited by MySac

7 hours ago, MySac said:

well..idk if this is a real bas or not..but for me who play RRO since end of 2007 and quit when ancy is trying to make a shit then fired and then return again its make sick lol..

but its meet my expectation back then that this will happen.."drama".. so yah for me Bas Era > Jos/Ancy Era..

i hope you are not the "fake" Bas or Syphon thou..

@syphon when you said you always work behind the scene what i can say is..are you sure? because if its true this might not happened

Hi,

Yeah ofcourse im the real syphon/bas,
Yes i always worked behind the scene.
Come join us in discord give me a message https://discord.gg/FPMH99v i will explain every detail on whats going on.

Regards

hi my ign is HOCUS and my gf name is POKUS we have be one of the biggest donator in rro in our times. but we decided to quit when some issues cant be resolved, like putting us on jail just for AFKing in the lab. or lost items that cant be resolved citrus and other GM having fights with donators hahahaha what a joke. if ur going to check our accounts u will see how much we have spent on this server. now my question is what will happen to our accounts on the new server?

Edited by HOCUS

20 minutes ago, ivel chan said:

wtf is goin on anyway??i hope our accounts are safe..i d rather have Sen be the admin of this game rather than Ancy..since u put ancy back in HD,the game turned into a mess.. but Bas.. just incase our accounts are safe..is there a roll back happening soon?

ignore this shit one....

wtf is goin on anyway??i hope our accounts are safe..i d rather have Sen and Lux be the admins of this game rather than Ancy..since u put ancy back in HD,the game turned into a mess.. but Bas.. just incase our accounts are safe..is there a roll back goin to happen? 

p.s i really dont give a damn thing about the drama 's goin on..i do play this game for chillin after work/day offs..yet i dont want to lose the game i played since 2009..i met nice people and made a tons of friends both ingame and also spent alot of money and time already here..i cant even fully blame ancy for what he did.. cant even tell if who's tellin the truth..since we dont even really saw you posting or updating us anymore in forum about the game's status for the past 4/6years i think..i dont really remember...aside of "donating money and you'll get free points etc"....no hard feelings but i do love the old rro rather than this SE..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ivel chan said:

ignore this shit one....

wtf is goin on anyway??i hope our accounts are safe..i d rather have Sen and Lux be the admins of this game rather than Ancy..since u put ancy back in HD,the game turned into a mess.. but Bas.. just incase our accounts are safe..is there a roll back goin to happen? 

p.s i really dont give a damn thing about the drama 's goin on..i do play this game for chillin after work/day offs..yet i dont want to lose the game i played since 2009..i met nice people and made a tons of friends both ingame and also spent alot of money and time already here..i cant even fully blame ancy for what he did.. cant even tell if who's tellin the truth..since we dont even really saw you posting or updating us anymore in forum about the game's status for the past 4/6years i think..i dont really remember...aside of "donating money and you'll get free points etc"....no hard feelings but i do love the old rro rather than this SE..

uh huh~i prefer pre SE, ever since SE, everything went...yeah, downhill

• 2 weeks later...