Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boyz

Login Problem All Character Disappear?

Guest Luis A Decena ( real name

Yeah my character is menthol and menthol black I log in 7am in the morning I just read some humor in main chat that they say don't log out because their characters are disappeared so I try it out then I log out 11 am in the morning and I try to log in and my characters are disappeared so I make a new 1 once I make its get rejected by the server so I make a new one again and again and again so I have many characters but always get rejected ( please don't reset server ) ( sayang Naman ung mga characters na max na tapos mawawala lng ung mga gamit na pinaghirapan gawin at higit sa lahat ung pagkakaibigan na nabuo sa game na Ito)

29 minutes ago, Guest Luis A Decena ( real name said:

Yeah my character is menthol and menthol black I log in 7am in the morning I just read some humor in main chat that they say don't log out because their characters are disappeared so I try it out then I log out 11 am in the morning and I try to log in and my characters are disappeared so I make a new 1 once I make its get rejected by the server so I make a new one again and again and again so I have many characters but always get rejected ( please don't reset server ) ( sayang Naman ung mga characters na max na tapos mawawala lng ung mga gamit na pinaghirapan gawin at higit sa lahat ung pagkakaibigan na nabuo sa game na Ito)

Characters are still on the website page they probably just need to reboot the server to fix it.

Guest Boyz

Still no GM fix that? Looks like they want us to move another new Server or what?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this