Gearing

FatMamba

Question

So Im a new player to this server and I really like it hear but im a bit lost when it comes to gearing. with weapons I know what I need to farm for but with other slots I have no clue can you guys tell me what is the standard thing I should be farming for? when it comes to Gears. I would very much appreciate it. Also Lord Knight here

2 answers to this question

You should make a priest and use Magnus Exorcismus In Gefenia dungeon level 2 thru 4, just autoloot everything, when ur inventory is full 100/100, head to go 11 there is NPC right away You can sell those there and warp back to dungeon. This method can make 50-60M in an hour not counting the cards You get. Also I think it's best if You put Stackable items like potions etc into storage and later sell them with Merchant. You can buy blue gemstone at @go 9 Magic Items Seller, or U can buy Mistress card if You decide to dedicate purely to this method.

Requirements for this:

-High Priest (lvl.255 would be ideal)

-Max Int

-Teleport lvl 1

You can aswell try to farm Thanatos tower, @ autoloot everything aswell (stone of sage is main source of income), You can go Thanatos tower levels 7 thru 10.

For this I would use LK, because they walk faster with pecos (since u can not teleport on those maps) and they can hold large amounts of weight.

The another method would be farm "Mavkas" at Moscovia Forest lvl. 3, Autoloot Witherless roses (@alootid +748 and crystal mirror @alootid +747, You can aswell autoloot Blue Herbs, since they are RUSH for alchemists, You can sell them on trade @alootid +510 for that)

Then there is aswell an option to farm Amistr Eyes in Bio Laboratory Underground (lvl4 on warpra). You need basic gears for this thought, since it's a lowrate drop.

Amistr Eyes are really LIT right now u can sell just 2 of those babies for over 1 credit! You get lot of useful stuff aswell like Glistening coats, Acid bottels, OCA's and Clips of Cinciousness, You can always profit selling those aswell.

You will need following:

-Any slotted shoes (Dark Lord card)

-Any slotted armor (Orc Lord card)

-Any slotted shield (Alice card)

-Novice Angra Manyu (until U get premium one) <-This is VERY important, You need the angra to get healed back from reflect.

-Any slotted garment(raydric card/deviling card)

-Ifrit Rings

-Slotted headgears (Rata cards)

To get these basic gears U can first grind up any of above methods, since these are pretty easy and do not require any special gears.

Hope this helped a bit ^^

P.S. When U have Your 4 slotted angra, buy 4AK cards and head straight to new MVP rooms! It's worth it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 1/20/2018 at 8:58 AM, FatMamba said:

So Im a new player to this server and I really like it hear but im a bit lost when it comes to gearing. with weapons I know what I need to farm for but with other slots I have no clue can you guys tell me what is the standard thing I should be farming for? when it comes to Gears. I would very much appreciate it. Also Lord Knight here

Hi! For more information about Farming Zeny in RevivalRO, you may visit this thread made by an EX-GM. This will really help a lot! Have fun :meh: