Battle mode/skill bar

Shirow

Question

It’s been a while since I played Ragnarok. I can’t figure out how to open my f key skill bar. I’ve never used /battlemode before and I ant figure out how to link my skills to the macro commands in that battlemode/shortcut menu. I can’t fiure this out for nothing I’ll admit I’m a bit of a noob but would love to be able to use skills. I appreciate any help. 

2 answers to this question

Hello and Welcome!

First of all You need to hit escape button and head to BM/Shortcut settings, then simply associate it with You desired shortcuts (for ex. U click Hotkey 1-2 ->then associate shortcut with it) 

After U have done all of Your shortcuts, You need to push "F12" Multiple times, so that additional bars show up.

The 2nd bar always associates to Hotkey marked as 1-2, The third bar to hotkeys 1-3 , etc. I think that's pretty simple.

After You have associated Your bars with Hotkeys, just swap spells into Your bars and enjoy !!!

!!!IMPORTANT!!! YOU NEED TO HIT ENTER ON YOUR CHAT SO THAT THE CURSOR DISAPPEAR, OTHERWISE U WILL BE TYPING INSTEAD OF USING SHORTCUTS !!!IMPORTANT!!!

• Thanks 1