5 years of gear/costumes/items/cards/everything gone?

Herbal

Question

So, Its Herbal from RRO about a year ago. I just got back from the hospital and im seeing everything ive done since 2013 is gone.

I see that donor compensation post about some premo gear since im a level 9 donor(3700 points away from level 10). Thing is, i already had all that crap. What about my +10 legit gear? What about my card collection? That compensation doesnt even equate to a third of what i spent on the server.

Its great to see that i get back from nearly dying and my one joy is gone. Like i said with the last server, if im not compensated my old account or the LLP that i spent on this game; i'll take my business to another server with more stability. I would PM a GM directly, but i dont know what kind of corruption has infected this new "revival ro" or if the same people are involved. 

Im not trying to seem rude, im just very upset to see 5 years of farming and 196300 donor points just saying i can jump whenever i want... Ive spent 1640 euros, which is more than 1900 usd. Thats a lot of money.

Sencerly, H E R B A L

Edited by Herbal
Added how much i spent on server

7 answers to this question

I was speaking on a more political level between GMs, that type of corruption.

Im going to wait for a GM to let me know if i can get half my items back, because, well. Im not grinding another 5 years, ill probably be dead by then.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your situation and welcome back!

As Celestial has already explained, Syphon was unable to retrieve the character/item data when the previous server was stolen from him. We have tried our best to compensate our players as fairly as possible with the information that we retained and our own capabilities. This tended to translate into compensating our donors with points/items and hosting various EXP/drop rate events that would help our player base remake their accounts as quickly as possible in the initial month of our reopening.

That being said, we cannot give items to players. In a perfect world, we would have had the capacity to do so when the server reopened.

So there is no real point to coming back? A fair compensation is to give me at least something for 5 years of loyality and 1640 euros spent. I do not care about exp events or trashy donate leveling gear. I was in the hospital so i lose the chance to receive my llp spent? Seems like you guys just forced people to come back by saying you have this limited time to come back or you are fucked.

No thanks. This is very upsetting.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:00 PM, Herbal said:

So there is no real point to coming back? A fair compensation is to give me at least something for 5 years of loyality and 1640 euros spent. I do not care about exp events or trashy donate leveling gear. I was in the hospital so i lose the chance to receive my llp spent? Seems like you guys just forced people to come back by saying you have this limited time to come back or you are fucked.

No thanks. This is very upsetting.

Hello Herbal,

I understand your situation, however as you can see, as a player you had to anyway renew your whole gear/gameplay every while, we give a compensation to returning donors:

We also have a loyal & returning players prizes, the loyal ones shall give you items for each year you played, and returning players will give you some nice items to farm, we also added extra items to those you can know more through:

Those so far are the fairest option for everyone that we could come up with, I understand that you have no reason to come back, however the damage was not recoverable either sadly.

I had the same issue when I first joined.  The gear I received from that NPC had duplicates and they were not user friendly at all to the character I selected to use in the game.  I was also quite upset over Kiels being unmentioned front and center anywhere that it is no longer a headgear card, but now a footgear.  The Wiki still says its a headgear, the card itself when linked said it was a headgear.  If you guys can drop a new NPC in there to let us have another chance to swap in the returning player items, I'd appreciate it.  I'd rather have a chance to get something else entirely than what I received because the items I received were not useful to me in the slightest. 

Let me just post my sniper build, which was one of my cheaper builds and youll know why i never had to "renew my gear."

Max stat ticket cedi sniper:

Name: Fennik

Hyzo/candycane/coolcap/amistr(im forgetting that one candycane hat name that was super OP)

LRW[LKC]

V day blush/green bag/wing scarf/orange tie

+10 luca's fire armor [+10 DEX] [Gloom]

+10 spectral bow [2TG/2AK]        +10 GB[Ak/VR]

+9 Heroic Backpack [wakwak]

+9 Fay boots [OKC]

Reco ring (+3 DEX/Random5)[ifrit]

Reco ring (+3 DEX/Random5)[ifrit]

Dont tell me i would have had to renew my gear. Thats super offensive, and this isnt even close to my pvp and woe builds as far as total cost. I did the damg of 4 well geared snipers on my own.

Lets look at my SinX breaker "Mr.Blackbird"

Upper doner[4x dark peng]

Mid:(speed doner)Flower aura[2x gemini/orc hero/evil snake lord]

Mid doner: [LKC/ESL/Orc hero/dark peng] for zerk switch

Red tie [dark peng]

+10 reset girl robes [gloom]

+9 scarlet nail [2ak orc combo]

+10 SVS [hypa,jess,orc skeleton]

+9 heroic backpack [akunaki]

+9 fay boots [OKC]

2x megingjard

[there is more situational gear for pvp but id rather not think about 4x SKC 4x Whitesmith but none the less.]

Lets take a look at my tank builds;

Ya know what, lets not even go there, i already wrote a ton about tanking for the old fourms. Because, you know what i did in RRO? I helped people through quests and made builds. Thats all that was left for me, i work too much to play games anymore.