Sign in to follow this  
gcq

Marvin, Parties and you

It's been ages since I was last time here ... oh welp. Time to make some more suggestions. huehuehue

1. Marvin/OCA

Mind to suggest here a update on the OCA in general and the cards Marvin usually ask. He mostly ask for the same stuff in repetitive order. By the amount of possible choices in cards we got that's a bit meh.

Also the OCA really needs a update in the cards that are available in there. Most cards you can't even get (like if I remember right, Plasma, Frus, Bio1 (some?) etc) or also some of the custome newer ones (GHP comes in my mind).

2. Party

A issue I have seen quit a long time now, and it annoys everyone (I am certain of that), once a person goes offline while being in a party it is almost impossible for the leader to kick that person. It gets really annoying when your party turns more into a offline list then online.

I know a solution would be just to remake the party, but c'man. :v

I might update this if I get more suggestions, but for now I will leave it like that. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Tomson said:

In case a person leaves the party just make a new one, Isn't that complicated right?

Or just fix the bug and make the life easier for every 15+ people party, Isn't that complicated right? 😛

20 hours ago, gcq said:

Or just fix the bug and make the life easier for every 15+ people party, Isn't that complicated right? 😛

Don't be lazy.

3 hours ago, Tomson said:

Don't be lazy.

... But you do are aware of that this isn't suppose to work like that, so it is quit much far awy from "being lazy". lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this