12 Days of Christmas - 2022 Event

Aesara

Hello Midgardians!

It's the time of the year when many of us are busy preparing and giving gifts to our friends and loved ones.

Hence, Jingler Bell and Jesi Claus have prepared surprises for you all!

***Daily Christmas Advent Event***

Hohoho~ greetings humans, it's me, Santa Claus. 

Christmas is coming up and I heard that miss Jingler Bell in Lutie (250, 121) needs help to prepare for the holidays. (Find below details of Jingler Bell - Christmas Sugar Rush)

• Help her daily!
  • After completing her task, come talk to me at Lutie 198, 244 to receive your daily reward!

Every day has a different reward, so come back to this thread daily to know what you're gonna receive for the day, or just find out yourself in game~

Note: you need to complete the rewards of the previous day in order to receive the ones in the current day.
Which means, if you start the event 3 days late you're gonna receive the day 1 reward and not the day 3 one. Don't worry though! If you skip a day, you will be able to continue it the following day without resets!

• Day 0 - Christmas Gift 2018 x5
  • Day 1 - Battle Manual x3
  • Day 2 - Christmas Gift 2022 x5
  • Day 3 - Mystical Card Album x5
  • Day 4 - Cursed Old Box
  • Day 5 - Blacksmith Blessings x7
  • Day 6 - Token of Siegfried Box x3
  • Day 7 - Event Point Coin x5
  • Day 8 - VIP Subscription 30 days
  • Day 9 - Cursed Old Chest
  • Day 10 - Bloody Card Album x2
  • Day 11 - Inventory Extension Coupon x1
  • Day 12 - Costume: Bandage Ribbons

🍬 Welcome to the Christmas Sugar Rush Party! 🍬

Hohoho! It's me! Jingler Bell~

1745930261_KristalKringle.png.b8af4eeed198b8d7ae5c83a5b42894e4.png

Lutie (250, 121)

I'm holding a public Christmas Party here in Lutie but I still need to gather more treats and decorations

but December is already here and to be honest...i'm nowhere near ready. So I could really use your help!

hohoho i might even give you a little something for your efforts hohoho~

Come and talk to me in Lutie so we can talk about it!

You can find me near the Snowmans 

** TIPS **

1) The NPC can be found in Lutie or @go 7 near the snowmen, which is at 4 o'clock direction of the map. Talk to Jingler Bell and she will tell you what to do for her and what she needs.

2) Prepare 150 well-baked Cookies (ID# 538) every time you talk to Jingler Bell.

3) Where to get the well-baked cookie (@alootid +538)? - This is dropped by Antonio, Christmas Cookie (toy factory 1 - 40, toy factory 2 - 20), and Cookie (toy factory 1 - 40, toy factory 2 - 20).

12 Days of Christmas Event will end on December 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM Server Time.

Stay tuned for another Christmas event coming up soon~

Have fun and be good starlights... I mean, hohoho~

RevivalRO Staff

• 2 weeks later...