News About the server!

Syphon

• Administrators

To: RevivalRO Community

What a journey it has been...

To begin with, I would like to thank everyone who continuously support and exert so much effort to keep our beloved server alive and functional. To the staff who despite my absence have kept their spirit and tirelessly spend their valuable time to serve our community.

I must say, the road was tough over the years. With so many challenges along the way, we have stood our ground and overcome them. However, it is this time that we need to evaluate, assess and find out what went wrong. Which aspect should we need to improve and focus on? What will be done to keep the excitement and the interest of the players and how do we see ourselves in the coming years? 

With this in mind, I've had a deep discussion with my team and we have decided that in the coming days and months, we will do a major reorganization in many aspects: PVM/PVP/Instances/Events/Gears and so on. This is not an easy task to do, it will take some time. That being said, our team will be focusing on fixing what's need to get fixed such as bugs. Update and reevaluate our existing Gears/items. Basically, our RevivalRO is a server with so many features and files that a single dev is not enough to handle huge task to fix bugs, make new contents and reorganize stuff from time to time. 

To maintain a server is not as easy as you think. There are so many things we need to consider and the cost involve is not cheap. Income doesn't not equate to the amount of all expenses incurred. 

Having said that, I would like to inform everyone that beginning this month and until the rest of year, our server will be undergoing reorganization and redevelopment and moving forward with a slower pace until such time that when things are going well, only then we can introduce new features.

Hope for your endless understanding and cooperation as we continue to strive for a better gaming experience and community ahead.

PS: Do keep in mind that the server will remain open.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Syphon
Owner