Osinae

2006-2014 Returning player. Any of my Friends still here?

So the old RRO server was one of the best parts of my gaming life during highschool, but I had to quit because I had to focus on studies during my college days. I can't believe what happened to the old server, so sad that all my characters and the items I worked hard for are all GONE. I was one of the most active PVP/WOE players back then, you can say PVP was my home lol. Kudos to Syphon for staying strong and made a whole new server! cuz I really can't find any other server like RRO. I kept searching for anything thats even close or similar based on the "Top private server reviews". Can't blame myself for comparing every server to RRO cuz I played it for such a long time! Hope I still got some old friends here that still play! If anyone sees this post, hit me up! I'm currently downloading the client! I can't wait to play again!

3 minutes ago, Optimus Prime said:

Welcome back.

You can join our discord channel or chat in-game using #main. You will surely find many old players.

When I finished downloading. The client. My pc immediately detected a trojan. So i deleted the zip file right away. Idk how i can install it safely

Welcome back! I started playing around 2009-ish and took a break somewhere around 2015. So glad to have another pvp-er back! Did you manage to get the game to work out smoothly?